Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2016, 07:28 PM   #121
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Might be the worst post you ever did. Imaginary? Blow up? I know you can do better than a 5 year old reply. Especially since your so FAR from that age in reality. I was serious about the dinner though. Since you have put in 30 plus years as a provider I think the least you should get is retirement dinner.

I was just thinking. Isn't it sad when people try to last longer than they should. You know like Kobe on the Lakers. They think in their minds that they are still young enough but every one can see they are far over the hill.

Maybe with the years and years and years of experience you have you can write a book on how to become a Yoda.

I hear they are having a sale on Depends.

Don't fret gray is becoming a fashion hit.
Pot calling kettle black, much? Have you looked in the mirror lately, old man? You screwing young hookers won't bring your youth back. Me remaining Hot n desirable to men, is not a fault, just because you being old, retired, fat, probably bald or going bald, and having the attitude of my grandfather(cranky old curmudgeon) happens to bother you. Only you can change these things, but don't include me in any stereo type you judge others by. I am one of a kind...always have been.

And, ya shouldn't lie about folks...karma and all that jazz. Fact is...no one here knows my real age, nor are they entitled to it. And if that's a factor, then why I would see such an individual or want to?

Go ahead and take the last words. ..You are not worth any more of my time, but I thank you kindly for the biz you have driven my way by keeping this nonsense up. [/QUOTE]

OK I'm 62. Yes I am older. I'm 6'7 and 230. Not fat at all and not balding and in shape. I still do msog without any help from the pharmacy You can confirm this with any of my review ladies. I run 2 to 3 miles 4 times a week. I am not a provider that's over the hill ( Obvious by your pics and your attitude). I have seen plenty of women in their 40s and 50s. They are very nice. They don't make me want to throw up at the thought of them like some providers. Your need to make yourself look good is just compensation for a complex. The only type I would put you in is a compensating over the hill type with a need to look and sound good to others while knowing it's all bullshit. Yoda you just can't face fact.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 07:36 PM   #122
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Did you guys hear that.....twas the sound of a windbag blowing hot acrid air across the board. Weird to experience that here, right? Hmmm....

If anyone really wants to swap hot lady on lady stories....let's get together and do so. The first time stories are the most memorable, because of the unexpected. I'll never forget any lovely lady who shared though...I completely understand why we drive guys nuts! LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 07:51 PM   #123
Hurricane805
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I guess the real unnamed site no longer wanted you so you try to bring your little boy act over here.

By the way what is this real site? Care to share it with us lowly ECCIE people.
Lmao! Oh I am very active on the REAL review site. I doubt that they'd even accept someone like you. And btw - it looks like you've got the bullying "little boy act" now pat here already. Or are you needing a replacement so that you can go become a keyboard cowboy and stalk providers somewhere else?

The name of that better site has already been stated here. But you can't see past the end of your anger to even see it.
Hurricane805 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:00 PM   #124
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
... OK I'm 62. Yes I am older. I'm 6'7 and 230. Not fat at all and not balding and in shape. I still do msog without any help from the pharmacy You can confirm this with any of my review ladies. I run 2 to 3 miles 4 times a week. I am not a provider that's over the hill ( Obvious by your pics and your attitude). I have seen plenty of women in their 40s and 50s. They are very nice. They don't make me want to throw up at the thought of them like some providers. Your need to make yourself look good is just compensation for a complex. The only type I would put you in is a compensating over the hill type with a need to look and sound good to others while knowing it's all bullshit. Yoda you just can't face fact.
Can't even believe I'm doing this ... the sort of exchange that no sane man would touch with a three-meter pole. But I can't let good sense hold me back. I, too, am 62 years of age. Unlike you, I am, in fact, both fat and bald. Also unlike you, I have seen MaxiMilyen. I spent an evening with her back in November. No, don't bother to check; I didn't write a review. She's already got a ton of favorable reviews. Anyway, since the point of contention here seems to be Max's physical attributes, I hereby bear witness to the true facts. She is height-weight proportional. She is supple and graceful. She is flat of stomach and long of leg. She has an exceptionally nice pair of mammaries, exactly the right size, and quite youthful in appearance. And beyond that, she's a gracious companion who has done a lot of thinking and has interesting things to say as a result. Time spent with her is highly pleasant and enjoyable.

I know this won't change any unchangeable minds. But the truth demands to be told, and I have done so. Carry on.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:13 PM   #125
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
Can't even believe I'm doing this ... the sort of exchange that no sane man would touch with a three-meter pole. But I can't let good sense hold me back. I, too, am 62 years of age. Unlike you, I am, in fact, both fat and bald. Also unlike you, I have seen MaxiMilyen. I spent an evening with her back in November. No, don't bother to check; I didn't write a review. She's already got a ton of favorable reviews. Anyway, since the point of contention here seems to be Max's physical attributes, I hereby bear witness to the true facts. She is height-weight proportional. She is supple and graceful. She is flat of stomach and long of leg. She has an exceptionally nice pair of mammaries, exactly the right size, and quite youthful in appearance. And beyond that, she's a gracious companion who has done a lot of thinking and has interesting things to say as a result. Time spent with her is highly pleasant and enjoyable.

I know this won't change any unchangeable minds. But the truth demands to be told, and I have done so. Carry on.
Awww...thanks hon. You're 62? No friggin' way! If you were either fat or bald, I noticed neither, but I see a little deeper as you know...lol. And also why I had no qualms or second thoughts when the opportunity arose to see a gentleman. Because that is what I look for when a potental client/new friend contacts me. That's the most handsome and attractive look any man could ever have as far as I am concerned. And I'm a picky lady. You, my friend, are one "hot" gent! It is what it is....
Old 04-04-2016, 09:30 PM   #126
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

User ID: 341212

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post

I'm sure that I am one of many who would love the opportunity to explore a playdate with Ms. Milyen. I love her writing style and her hawtness oozes out thru her words as well as a body that you have described as just delicious

And yes you are right that you can't change anyone's mind who is deadset on being a miserable and belittling persona here.
DakineOne777 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:26 AM   #127
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane805 View Post
Lmao! Oh I am very active on the REAL review site. I doubt that they'd even accept someone like you. And btw - it looks like you've got the bullying "little boy act" now pat here already. Or are you needing a replacement so that you can go become a keyboard cowboy and stalk providers somewhere else?

The name of that better site has already been stated here. But you can't see past the end of your anger to even see it.

I see you don't want to mention it. I'm not angry at all. I'm Laughing at a little boy that comes on here with no prior experience on this board and starts flapping his mouth off. You don't want to mention it here because you don't want anyone to see your supposed reviews on another site. Go back into the closet.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:31 AM   #128
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Awww...thanks hon. You're 62? No friggin' way! If you were either fat or bald, I noticed neither, but I see a little deeper as you know...lol. And also why I had no qualms or second thoughts when the opportunity arose to see a gentleman. Because that is what I look for when a potental client/new friend contacts me. That's the most handsome and attractive look any man could ever have as far as I am concerned. And I'm a picky lady. You, my friend, are one "hot" gent! It is what it is....

The white knight fest continues. I don't care how many white knights you have on here nothing is going to change my mind on you. What I say is true. Looks have nothing to do with it. It's your Yoda personality. It's your fear of getting old that produces it. Trying to play on a stage where your almost out of the game.. Like I said. I hope you have saved because the calls will become less and less. Maybe you can be one of those providers that still try to work at 70.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:33 AM   #129
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakineOne777 View Post
I'm sure that I am one of many who would love the opportunity to explore a playdate with Ms. Milyen. I love her writing style and her hawtness oozes out thru her words as well as a body that you have described as just delicious

And yes you are right that you can't change anyone's mind who is deadset on being a miserable and belittling persona here.

Maybe she can be your first review on here. I don't know if she requires references or not. Then you can white knight her for real.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:39 AM   #130
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The white knight fest continues. I don't care how many white knights you have on here nothing is going to change my mind on you. What I say is true. Looks have nothing to do with it. It's your Yoda personality. It's your fear of getting old that produces it. Trying to play on a stage where your almost out of the game.. Like I said. I hope you have saved because the calls will become less and less. Maybe you can be one of those providers that still try to work at 70.
Hey, you got white knighted by the 1.3 inches of dangling death, so at least my friends know I can hold out and fend for myself longer than you can. Or, that's how it appears to me, but I could be wrong and am sure you will figure out some nonsense as you always do. Was he only fake white knighting, or have you two got something going on the rest of us need to know about?

Stop worrying so much with me hobbying at any age. Worry is not good for anyone, and I'd hate for you to drop dead of a heart attack, being such a fine catch and all. It's really none of your business what I do or why I decide to do anything with my body and/or where. And it's not like you have a problem with women my age in the hobby as you have so kindly provided that information yourself, so let's tell all those ladies your real thoughts on this, shall we? I'm happy to PM any lady for you that has seen you without having read your posts concerning this very thing. I'm sure they'd like to know how you really feel. sigh

and btw. Lie to yourself, but not the rest of the crowd. Plenty here have met me and know better than you. SO, when you say things that are not true, they are laughing at you and thinking what a really huge lying sore loser, that you truly are.

ladies on ladies....been there, done that, and darn skippy, it's hot!
Old 04-05-2016, 12:34 PM   #131
Hurricane805
Registered Member

Quote:
I see you don't want to mention it. I'm not angry at all. I'm Laughing at a little boy that comes on here with no prior experience on this board and starts flapping his mouth off. You don't want to mention it here because you don't want anyone to see your supposed reviews on another site. Go back into the closet.

And we are all laughing at your old, lazy and stupid ass since you aren't even capable of looking back in this thread to figure it out. Oh yeah- you're a real rocket scientist, aintcha?

And if there's anyone here who would know about being in a closet, it's you, little wanna-be bully boy. Or is that girl? LMFAO!
Hurricane805 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 07:39 PM   #132
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

User ID: 341212

Quote:
Maybe she can be your first review on here. I don't know if she requires references or not. Then you can white knight her for real.

Just the fact that you would even write something like that shows that you obviously have not even read this thread nor have any idea of its topic or content. It's also painfully obvious that you have used this thread to flame, bait and troll.

You have tried to pick a fight with everyone here, and each of your posts just make you look more and more bitter, petty and defensive. Not to mention coming off as a creepy stalker.

You epitomize a cyber bully perfectly.
DakineOne777 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:35 PM   #133
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakineOne777 View Post
Just the fact that you would even write something like that shows that you obviously have not even read this thread nor have any idea of its topic or content. It's also painfully obvious that you have used this thread to flame, bait and troll.

You have tried to pick a fight with everyone here, and each of your posts just make you look more and more bitter, petty and defensive. Not to mention coming off as a creepy stalker.

You epitomize a cyber bully perfectly.
Again dilweed you didn't mention the site. Just type the letters so we can see your great standing in the real site

Don't tell me to hunt the thread. Just type it
Old 04-05-2016, 10:41 PM   #134
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey, you got white knighted by the 1.3 inches of dangling death, so at least my friends know I can hold out and fend for myself longer than you can. Or, that's how it appears to me, but I could be wrong and am sure you will figure out some nonsense as you always do. Was he only fake white knighting, or have you two got something going on the rest of us need to know about?

Stop worrying so much with me hobbying at any age. Worry is not good for anyone, and I'd hate for you to drop dead of a heart attack, being such a fine catch and all. It's really none of your business what I do or why I decide to do anything with my body and/or where. And it's not like you have a problem with women my age in the hobby as you have so kindly provided that information yourself, so let's tell all those ladies your real thoughts on this, shall we? I'm happy to PM any lady for you that has seen you without having read your posts concerning this very thing. I'm sure they'd like to know how you really feel. sigh

and btw. Lie to yourself, but not the rest of the crowd. Plenty here have met me and know better than you. SO, when you say things that are not true, they are laughing at you and thinking what a really huge lying sore loser, that you truly are.

ladies on ladies....been there, done that, and darn skippy, it's hot!

Again you keep trying to make yourself look good. I'm sorry you have such a bad complex. I don't care if you've seen a hundred white knights. Your personality is what I said. Afraid of being over the hill. Always having an opinion on everything. Your a yoda. I suspect you always have been. You know that little hole you feel when you self assess. You replies show it every time you open your mouth. Now you have little boys from the real site sticking up for you. Keep calling me a loser . It's just air in the wind.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:45 PM   #135
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane805 View Post
And we are all laughing at your old, lazy and stupid ass since you aren't even capable of looking back in this thread to figure it out. Oh yeah- you're a real rocket scientist, aintcha?

And if there's anyone here who would know about being in a closet, it's you, little wanna-be bully boy. Or is that girl? LMFAO!

Another newbie loser with no reviews coming on here trying to white knight. Probably the same other newbie with another name. You guys call me loser. Pathetic. I'm not hunting the thread. Why don't you and the other guy just type it. Pitiful. You both joined the same day. Come on two people on the same thread with the same pitiful attitude that joined the same day. Can you spell dual accounts.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women