Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2011, 11:30 PM   #121
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes Whispers very true, you are indeed like a broken record.
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:53 PM   #122
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Yup...... But ya always know what will be playing on it don't ya!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:07 AM   #123
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
Whispers do you think we all see 4+ clients a day? That we all do back to backs? Do you think that we all work every day 24/7? SOME of us do not have all the expenses that other's may have SOME of us have other means of income. So in that case SOME of us actually do only see 1 or 2 a day or maybe even a week, and then we are done. Leaving us to do WHATEVER we want, rather it be on here or there or out and about.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:18 AM   #124
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Are you really bragging about your continued participation in the P4P world and how you've continued to be the same misogynist from day one? You know what has also remained consistent? Your ability to pay women to be intimate with you. Obviously if this is a "hobby" for you and a "business" for providers then there will be a higher amount of turnover for providers as they move on with their lives. The comparison is stacked in your favor regardless of what personality traits you have so I don't understand why you seem so proud of yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I'm sorry..... Where was I arguing? I took a post and quoted it looking for people to actually go through recent threads and provide some examples.....

You all proved my point that it doesn't matter WHAT a thread is about.... Ya wanna bitch about me and some of the others.....

Have at it.... More than one lady over the years has whined and bitched herself right out of people minds.....

I stay... and never change.....

WINNING!
Old 04-08-2011, 12:23 AM   #125
Whispers

Not at all.... Just saying that a few of you are wasting a lot of time and energy thinking you can change anything about me....

Ya know Hannah?..... It's a tired old song you are singing.... I've given you a lot of credit for being better than that...... Your starting to slip a bit....
Old 04-08-2011, 12:31 AM   #126
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You have me twisted if you think I hold out any hope for changing your old ass. As for the song I'm singin' whispers darlin' I never asked you to hum along and if you don't like it nothing is stopping you from changing the station.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Not at all.... Just saying that a few of you are wasting a lot of time and energy thinking you can change anything about me....

Ya know Hannah?..... It's a tired old song you are singing.... I've given you a lot of credit for being better than that...... Your starting to slip a bit....
Old 04-08-2011, 12:37 AM   #127
Whispers

ahhh... alas.... but it is my station so I am stuck here.....
Old 04-08-2011, 06:33 AM   #128
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post

If it doesn't break a rule then STFU!!!!
You can do alot better than that..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
I will continue to post threads whenever I so well please. If you get a sore ass over it, then so be it...suck it up and deal with it! It's what ADULTS do. If you feel that it is a threAD, then dont read the damn thing, dont post in it, dont even open it. Go to a different thread that tickles your little fancy. Pretty damn simple if ya ask me. But hey what do I know, I'm just a provider, LOL.
Good advice actually. I guess we can expect you to follow it as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTorchia View Post
I used to think watching UFC fights was my favorite form of entertainment but I gotta say, watching some of the women here hand out these whoopins' is quickly running a close second.
I wouldn't go so far as to say any whoppings are being handed out but its funny nontheless. I am a big UFC fan as well. My prediction later this month... Jake Shields will beat GSP.... believe that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
You have me twisted if you think I hold out any hope for changing your old ass. As for the song I'm singin' whispers darlin' I never asked you to hum along and if you don't like it nothing is stopping you from changing the station.
You are so sexy when you talk like that.....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:02 AM   #129
DRorchia
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I wouldn't go so far as to say any whoppings are being handed out but its funny nontheless. I am a big UFC fan as well. My prediction later this month... Jake Shields will beat GSP.... believe that!

sixx
Man, you dropped a bomb with that one! Though I respect Shields....man, I just don't know. I think there's just too many tools in GSP's arsenal. It should be a really entertaining fight. If you get a chance tomorrow night, Nick Diaz is fighting Paul Daley on Showtime along with Gilbert Melendez vs Kawajiri. Should be good fights!
DRorchia is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:04 AM   #130
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I find it kind of hypocritical that Maxeen's common theme is "if it doesn't break the rules STFU". Posting that we think something is a ThreAD is not against the rules so we don't need to STFU. You are certainly within your rights to post ThreADs just like we are to call you out when we see it. You can bitch and moan all you want but will not stop most from pointing out ThreADs.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:11 AM   #131
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

A couple of points.

ThreADs can be considered against rules of allowing one ad per week in up to 5 cities, plus Weekend Lineup ads. Posting more ads than allowed, or posting threads that are couched to look like something else is against the rules.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19230

"Any member of a "Verified" usergroup may utilize our ad posting forums to post one weekly advertisement in up to 5 city forums."

"The Weekend Lineup is our weekend availability forum, and you are welcome to post a weekend ad there each week, in addition to your post in the Provider Ad section. (A good routine to follow is to post your main Provider Ad on Mondays when we have the largest viewership of members and guests, and then post your Weekend Ad on Thursdays. This will give you the greatest exposure to the readers, both member and guest)"

That said, it's sometimes difficult to call if a thread is an ad or not, if definitions are stretched, any post by a provider can be called an ad. Then again, under strictest interpretation, no post would be an ad unless it mentions availability (or rates). I generally don't make it a habit to call them out, but there have been threADs closed by mods before because they do break the rules quoted above.

There is no definition of a threAD that I'm aware of, just as it's left to common sense to figure out what a personal attack or insult is.

As for the original topic, I highly doubt that any of us are sitting behind the computer plotting someone's demise - be it running someone off, hurting someone's business, etc.. Interwebz arguments tend to be no deeper than the insults and innuendo thrown around, and people need to remember that these really are just words on a screen (until you steal someone's gear and they show up at your door to kick you in the nuts).
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:31 AM   #132
Guest062518
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
It's SUPER SAD. I don't understand a community that would tear women down so hard core to where even the nicest have to stand in such a tough way. Where is the beauty in that?

Who exactly is this community? And who exactly are they tearing down? So far from this thread or a few other thread, I haven’t seen one women being nice at all!! Granted that some men ask for the TREATMENT they receive from others on this board whether it is by a provider or a hobbyist. But attacking one another over and over to only end up making yourself so upset over what???? Do any of you even remember the original reason you’re upset?

Quote:
Why Sad? So far I've seen nothing that's mean spirited from them, just good fun and a "if you can dish it out then so can we" type of attitude.
Quote:

I'm pretty sure if others learned to play nice, these ladies would have no problem doing the same. In fact they have played nice in the limited time I've been on here and reading their posts. Attacks continued to come so I guess it was just the natural order that sooner or later even nice people would speak up. Just my opinion of course.
Nothing mean spirited? Are you Fking kidding me? Define attacks? People keep saying that the women are being attacked, if so I am not OK with that, but at the same time retaliating to the point of exhaustion only keeps other men from seeing a provider due to the fear if we piss one of them off they will Attack us as well. If anything this constant backbiting only hurts the providers business and the hobbyist rep, seems to me that damaging yourself by wanting to control the power struggle in a thread is ridiculously more damaging to one’s self than the other you are backbiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
The whole damn thing is sad. To answer the question that started this, what attacks are done with malicious intent, the answer is ALL OF THEM. You don't accidentally attack someone on the internet.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
As for the original topic, I highly doubt that any of us are sitting behind the computer plotting someone's demise - be it running someone off, hurting someone's business, etc.. Interwebz arguments tend to be no deeper than the insults and innuendo thrown around, and people need to remember that these really are just words on a screen (until you steal someone's gear and they show up at your door to kick you in the nuts).

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest062518 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:53 AM   #133
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

I would venture to say that most of the community is silent on the board but another portion of the community is vocal. Very vocal. And yes, they have been tearing ladies down and it's been going on for so long. If you act as if you don't see it then please do some asking around or some research.. And btw, I know EXACTLY what has my panties in a....wait! I don't wear panties!

No, I haven't been nice in this thread. It wasn't a thread opened up for a very nice conversation. This thread was started to start crap so I don't understand why people would think I need to come in and say something sweet.

I love the way you encourage me to get better with debates Sixx, in truth it has had me very upset for the last few days. These tactics and tiffs have found a way under my skin. But you and the other few are correct, it isn't that serious. This only matters to me so much because I love the ladies here and they all seem to silently be going away. We all know why.

As for threADs...it's actually so subjective you can call almost any post a lady makes a threAD. Rand, I believe you're right though...if it has her availability and rate then it is a threAD. Any other type of friendly banter should be encouraged not spit on because then you have an environment where all the threads are just men standing around doing circle jerks. This is an ADULT hobby board where women and men should be able to discuss anything flirty or sexual if they want.

I may be a hypocrit to you, Budman, I really could not care less of what you think of me. I don't think highly of you either.

One thing I know is I am acting this way because I am sick of how some of this stuff around here has been and so I am getting more blunt about it.

Ladies, I hope you never stop being a vocal part of this community. I miss you posting Sophia, Dagny (hope retirement has brought peace in your life), BBangs, Genesis, Wicked Heather, Wicked Milf, Taylor, Natalie Reign, Klovve, Maxie Ryan, Quivered Peach, Peach, Kat, on and on and on.... these ladies used to be a much enjoyed vocal part of this community. Your posts may be few and far between, ladies, but just know that you are missed and I hope you get back to posting more.

Gents, many of you have stopped posting as well and you are missed. Durango, Sofa King, Levi, Candyman, Old Sarge, Kosher Cowboy, GFEJunkie on and on. I'm sure you check in every now and then.

In the meantime, I'm okay if I seem mean. I am absolutely the sweetest woman you will ever meet. A genuinely loving and caring woman. So much so that I find passion in this situation and find it to almost be my responsibility to say something about it.

Thank you for the pm's and laughs. Now that I have said my final word on this I look forward to creating many fun posts and chiming in on other good posts. I won't be reading certain people's threads anymore BUT I will be sure to carry on with post whore status!
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:29 AM   #134
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
ThreADs can be considered against rules of allowing one ad per week in up to 5 cities, plus Weekend Lineup ads. Posting more ads than allowed, or posting threads that are couched to look like something else is against the rules.
This is a *huge* stretch. Do providers post flirtatious threads, or flirt in other threads as a way to drum up business? Of course. Should it be against the rules? Well, if you believe that then we may as well close every forum besides reviews and the ML completely, because by that logic any time a woman posts in a thread she opens herself up to accusations that she's "threADvertising".

I think the great majority of us are capable of recognizing ulterior motive in many "threADs" and what's more, some actually enjoy the interaction. Saying that it should be sanctioned really goes against the entire purpose of Co-Ed. By your logic, the *only* time a provider should post is in a thread explicitly notated as an ad, and I think many, including myself, would disagree with that.
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #135
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyt View Post
This is a *huge* stretch. Do providers post flirtatious threads, or flirt in other threads as a way to drum up business? Of course. Should it be against the rules? Well, if you believe that then we may as well close every forum besides reviews and the ML completely, because by that logic any time a woman posts in a thread she opens herself up to accusations that she's "threADvertising".

I think the great majority of us are capable of recognizing ulterior motive in many "threADs" and what's more, some actually enjoy the interaction. Saying that it should be sanctioned really goes against the entire purpose of Co-Ed. By your logic, the *only* time a provider should post is in a thread explicitly notated as an ad, and I think many, including myself, would disagree with that.
I thought my stance in that post was fairly neutral. I was outlining only the way it can be interpreted, not that I stand on the side that stretches the definition or the side that interprets it strictly. As I said, I don't make it a habit to call them out, as even I enjoy some of them when they are humorous or have other value. Even the pure "look at me" threads don't bother me enough to garner a comment. My statement that an ad couched as something else being against rules is based on previous threads that were closed by mods.

Examples of how they are seen in different light:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=184194

and

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=182240

Second is where I draw the conclusion that it is indeed against rules to post ads outside and above the allowed quota, and will be closed. First is an example of how, depending on the day, alignment of planets and if the tides are high, same kind of thread would be allowed.

The rules do allow interpretation, otherwise, they would be overly strict, and require a encyclopedic volume to document them all to cover every nuance of every situation. Trick is to get the parties that are interpreting and executing them to be on the same page.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women