Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2017, 10:18 PM   #121
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
Y’all are drama shit stirrers—jj I’m surprised that you are also.
Lmao........As new as you are you have no ideal who I am.........And is that going to make me back off...................
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:23 PM   #122
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Hey dearhunter, ya got anymore of that Goode Co Tater Salad left? About time to break it out again.. lmao 😂
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:26 PM   #123
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Cpalm should defend his self, I have no love for him because of not doing that—it’s time to be a man
Now, you are calling Cpalm a pussy? Dude, that is just wrong.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:38 PM   #124
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Y’all are drama shit stirrers—jj I’m surprised that you are also.
You get a pass on that bc. You're still too new to know the diff. You should have been here when the real shit got stirred up a little over a year ago. Things have changed since then but not nearly enough. Be glad Jj, dj and I care enough to keep the Panhandle forum free from the fuckery that makes people have little regard for it's value as a review board. Think of us as the custodial crew. We clean up the shit when we see it piling up. We lost OFD this morning because of the fuckery. We lost bamaog78 also. How many more will you tolerate losing around here before you ask for a change?

Why the resentment? We're just calling it like we see it. Out in the open. No mumbo jumbo, no hocus pocus. Shit, I'm even a hell of a lot nicer this time than I used to be last year. Ask gman.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:40 PM   #125
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman44 View Post
Softball bumped the review but no one else did, that's how I see it
Respect for you Gman thanks for answering something we asked.......
Old 11-27-2017, 10:46 PM   #126
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
You get a pass on that bc. You're still too new to know the diff. .
No I don't thinck he need's a pass.........He is talking like a troll not a Newbie........and troll's get what troll's get......
Old 11-27-2017, 10:53 PM   #127
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

OFD is still around, was like me a few days ago just waiting for this to blow over, he just wants to have fun and so do I. You attack a mod—that’s fine, (I’m actually surprised his not telling us all to gfo) then you attack V Ink—what the fuck has she done that deserves a whole new post calling her out—you got pointed, Whoopi dildo to the rest of us—stop trying to rule our hobby time—you know how many ladies probably won’t see me because of this,, I think most—that’s your fault also you turd, I can’t hang here because of this and my outburst. There you go, blame it to me know—and don’t forget to check my god damn spellinh.
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:01 PM   #128
gman44

Encounters: 203

Quote:
So we didn't warrant any warnings at all then. Is that what you're saying? Just making sure.
that's right
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:03 PM   #129
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
So we didn't warrant any warnings at all then. Is that what you're saying? Just making sure.

that's right
Well you do know Cpal was given them out that night like candy......I thinck everyone but me.......His not trying to make me his Bitch is he???
Old 11-27-2017, 11:12 PM   #130
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
OFD is still around, was like me a few days ago just waiting for this to blow over, he just wants to have fun and so do I. You attack a mod—that’s fine, (I’m actually surprised his not telling us all to gfo) then you attack V Ink—what the fuck has she done that deserves a whole new post calling her out—you got pointed, Whoopi dildo to the rest of us—stop trying to rule our hobby time—you know how many ladies probably won’t see me because of this,, I think most—that’s your fault also you turd, I can’t hang here because of this and my outburst. There you go, blame it to me know—and don’t forget to check my god damn spellinh.
Whoooh bc. Completely different issues altogether. I just thought it might save a little time taking out the trash all at the same time since Softball came to play.

Why would you think ladies wouldn't see you because of this? Just be your usual charming self, you'll win them over the ugly, eventually.

Jj, forgive him. He knows not what he's done. He reminds me of Tony G. Should we ask Tony to translate? Annie might be too far into the bottle by now. LOL
Old 11-27-2017, 11:21 PM   #131
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
that's right[/QUOTE]

Ah, no quote makes it confusing—but no, softballs post were not worth considering (and does warrant bump points)—if he’s mdlee—then there’s a lot there that we have no idea about, for all we know there was a marriage that went sour—thankfully— but you mods know more then we do (can’t as a mod make post based on privilegded info) and that makes it different, but spill it out or back off
Old 11-27-2017, 11:25 PM   #132
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Whoooh bc. Completely different issues altogether. I just thought it might save a little time taking out the trash all at the same time since Softball came to play.

Why would you think ladies wouldn't see you because of this? Just be your usual charming self, you'll win them over the ugly, eventually.

Jj, forgive him. He knows not what he's done. He reminds me of Tony G. Should we ask Tony to translate? Annie might be too far into the bottle by now. LOL
Hahaa, Tony G is an asshole.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:32 PM   #133
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
that's right
Thanks gman, all I need to know. On this subject.

Could you also see why some of us might take it personally when warnings were sent to us when it wasn't warranted? It wasn't even all across the board now that Jj tells us he didn't. It's the inconsistent GL enforcement that makes it hard to understand. The explanation we were denied made it worse than it had to be.

Had Cp been more forthcoming......who knows.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:38 PM   #134
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ah, no quote makes it confusing—but no, softballs post were not worth considering (and does warrant bump points)—if he’s mdlee—then there’s a lot there that we have no idea about, for all we know there was a marriage that went sour—thankfully— but you mods know more then we do (can’t as a mod make post based on privilegded info) and that makes it different, but spill it out or back off
Damn nothing was said about Point's...... it said Warnings, But I do agree softball got what he got and broke a few of the GL's with that one.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:40 PM   #135
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hahaa, Tony G is an @$$hol&.
Oh, so you know Tony? You two must run around in the same drunken circle then. You related? You sure have a lot of the same tendencies.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women