Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41752
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36111
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-05-2020, 03:44 PM   #121
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
All of them didn’t go to SA. SA isn’t for everyone. I suspect many just moved on from the hobby. J1M retired and moved to Fla. Jax46 retired to South Carolina. Some passed away. And some just dabble now. Like myself and a few other longtime hobbyists have. It was a good run. But it’s done.
J1M and Jax are far from retired.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:51 PM   #122
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
J1M and Jax are far from retired.
Are they still working? Both told me they retired. J1M to Florida and JAX to South Carolina. Maybe they got bored and found something to do.
Old 08-05-2020, 04:16 PM   #123
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yeah, Tolstoy considers himself the official chairman of the Historical Pittsburgh Hobby Museum. Whatever. Others, including you and I have been around just as long and have as much or more perspective on the Pittsburgh hobby scene. Stig and Chizzy come to mind also. And there’s Chickie, Laserface and Cabot. All of us have been around since ASPD and have been on multiple boards. There’s robust discussions on AMPs and Strip Clubs on ECCIE. Not so on Indys. And there are numerous guys who post regularly here on those topics. There are really too many to list. Tolstoys view that only a dozen regular posters here is ludicrous and false. Oh well.
Correct me if I am wrong: you and BerryBerry were also (at least once, maybe more) banned from Indys over a period of years? Is that why you guys continually BITCH and WHINE about Indys, for YEARS on end....?

I too was once banned from Indys for a week for something I thought was questionable. Who....Cares? A lot of stuff went down on Indys. If you and BerryBerry want to come on here and argue that the late ASPD and the brief ERAPS and/or Eccie ever had an advantage over Indys then you both have Lost....Your....Minds. Both of you continually display Sour....Grapes against Indys, and for usually Personal reasons. I saw a lot of Weird...Shit go down on Indys too but I don't BITCH and WHINE about Indys for YEARS like you guys do....

But go back to BITCHING and WHINING about Indys. It suits you....

Sure- the "reviews" of Eccie providers are more "honest" than the reviews of Indys girls. The reviews of Eccie STREET girls. You, BerryBerry and Blue Max seem to have a good thing going....
Old 08-05-2020, 04:30 PM   #124
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Dude, did you even read what I said. I said "Eccie in Pittsburgh has been a busy community for the last 8 years at least." I am not talking about 2005 to 2010. Indys was quite popular back in 2005-2010 but things changed over time for a variety of reasons

And if you think there have just been a dozen or so Pgh guys posting on ECCIE the last 8 years, and that the only people posting here were stragglers or exiles, well you have clearly lost your mind.

Indys and ECCIE were two very different sites the last 8 years. Indys started a long decline when it devolved into useless chitchat and the same tired providers placing the same ads every day - with hostility toward real reviews making the reviews that were posted worthless. Guys came to ECCIE to exchange real HOFO and post real reviews. The providers hated ECCIE because of it. They didn't like that true reviews were being posted - hence why very few advertised here.

But keep living in your delusional world and pretending their are just a dozen people who only post here (hell there are more than a dozen who posted just in this thread)
I read primarily the Guys Room and Co Ed Vouched sections on Indys. The non-vouched sections of PGH Discussion was mostly useless. The PGH and OH "review" section highlighted "new" girls and identified what they did in the form of Services, and if they were reliable. The real intel of Indys was in the PA and OH Guys Rooms....

Sure- during 2005 through 2010 Indys did dominate PGH and OH. And now ECCIE is the Same as it was ten (10) years ago- Bitter Ex-Indys WHINERS like you and Bambino praising the "honest" reviews of (mostly) Eccie STREET girls in PGH. Indeed- sounds like you and Bambino and Blue Max have a good thing going....

Anyone "WAAAHHHH! I did not like the reviews of Indys!" guys who want to come on here and claim ECCIE ever had an advantage over Indys in-terms of CONTENT is delusional. Bitching, Whining, Sour....Grapes of guys who have some personal problem with Indys. I saw a lot of problems with Indys at times as well. I don't BITCH about Indys for Years on end and claim the same tired "I did not like the Indys review system! WAAAHHHH!" bullshit. The review system on Indys? Did you ever read anything else....?
Old 08-05-2020, 05:02 PM   #125
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
Correct me if I am wrong: you and BerryBerry were also (at least once, maybe more) banned from Indys over a period of years? Is that why you guys continually BITCH and WHINE about Indys, for YEARS on end....?

I too was once banned from Indys for a week for something I thought was questionable. Who....Cares? A lot of stuff went down on Indys. If you and BerryBerry want to come on here and argue that the late ASPD and the brief ERAPS and/or Eccie ever had an advantage over Indys then you both have Lost....Your....Minds. Both of you continually display Sour....Grapes against Indys, and for usually Personal reasons. I saw a lot of Weird...Shit go down on Indys too but I don't BITCH and WHINE about Indys for YEARS like you guys do....

Sure- the "reviews" of Eccie providers are more "honest" than the reviews of Indys girls. The reviews of Eccie STREET girls. You, BerryBerry and Blue Max seem to have a good thing going....
So, you’re getting snarky because I burst your bubble? Of course I was banned from Indys. I’m not bitching about it. I laughed about it. Point out in this thread, or anywhere else that I bitched about it. I knew what was going on. I couldn’t care less. I always had other options anyways. I still invited PI to lunch or small GTG’s with the guys. Did you ever do that? PI would open up and tell a little bit of the truth about what was going on. And for the record Tolstoy, you may have attended some GTGs early on, but I don’t remember seeing you at any I attended. Especially after Cleveland when they became smaller and more intimate. Because you weren’t invited. I wonder why. That’s when the girls really opened up. You weren’t there. You really became a lurker for the most part. No big deal. You moved on to SA. As far as I know, you’re single and can put the time in. But some of the blather you’ve said here is what most people know. Some is just your opinion and not factual. So, just admit it.

BTW, the only real interaction I had with you in the day was when you asked me if I could help you hook up with Devin. Even though I never met you personally, I agreed to try and help you out. I tried to hook you up. But Devin was notorious for not suffering fools. It never happened did it? Trust me, I heard about it from her. But at least I tried. Now, settle down Tolstoy. You’re not the end all, be all in the Pittsburgh hobby. Nobody is.
Old 08-05-2020, 05:37 PM   #126
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Of course I was banned from Indys. I’m not bitching about it. I laughed about it.I still invited PI to lunch or small GTG’s with the guys. Did you ever do that? PI would open up and tell a little bit of the truth about what was going on. And for the record Tolstoy, you may have attended some GTGs early on, but I don’t remember seeing you at any I attended. Especially after Cleveland when they became smaller and more intimate. That’s when the girls really opened up. You weren’t there. You really became a lurker for the most part. No big deal. You moved on to SA. As far as I know, you’re single and can put the time in. But some of the blather you’ve said here is what most people know. Some is just your opinion and not factual. So, just admit it.

BTW, the only real interaction I had with you in the day was when you asked me if I could help you hook up with Devin. Even though I never met you personally, I greed to try and help you out. I tried to hook you up. But Devin was notorious for not suffering fools. It never happened did it? Trust me, I heard about it from her.
I never inquired with Devin ever, and you now are acting like a Gossiping....Little....BITCH even referring to our private PM conversations about her YEARS ago. She had the rep of getting drunk and yelling at guys. No interest in her. I never inquired with her Ever. My understanding is that she was an AMP girl who never had any PM contact status, and zero board presence. What's your point, besides acting like a Gossiping....BITCH now....?

I met PI for drinks too one time, and specifically after a personal disagreement. Who....Cares? You WHINING about Indys towards Dreamgirl on numerous threads on Eccie reveals more about YOU than her. It's "generally" entertaining, and all the same Whiny....Little...BITCH stuff of the hobby. Like you referring to our PM's about Devin. So who is the BITCH right here and right now.....?

I attended close to all of the PGH GTG's from summer of 2006, and a few ASPD events too, until the summer Columbus GTG of 2008. Who...Cares? Again- you sound like a Whiny....Gossipy...BITCH now. Referring to our PM's about Devin. You had "drinks" with PI? Good For You....!!! You and BerryBerry are the Mean Girls of Eccie....

THIS is what Eccie is and always has been: Indys EXILES and WHINERS bitching about the "dishonest reviews!" of Indys. WOW! You guys really cracked the code of Indys! Guys have been bitching about provider reviews for Years. On ASPD, on Indys, on the brief ERAPS, still on Eccie. WOW! This is some "next level" scientific discovery here! As I said to BerryBerry- I hardly read the public reviews of Indys. The real intel was in the PA and OH Guys Room and the Co Ed Vouched sections were hobbyist/provider real hobby intel exchange....

It's not a big deal, Bambino. But all your WHINING to Dreamgirl in all these threads and also your reference to yours and mine's PM's does not exactly reflect a "veteran" hobby person. It reflects a GOSSIPER and BITCH hobby-person who has been Infecting these threads for YEARS. Any other PM's with anyone else you want to reveal here....?
Old 08-05-2020, 05:53 PM   #127
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never inquired with Devin ever, and you now are acting like a Gossiping....Little....BITCH even referring to our private PM conversations with her. She had the rep of getting drunk and yelling at guys. No interest in her. I never inquired with her Ever. My understanding is that she was an AMP girl who never had any PM contact status, and zero board presence. What's your point, besides acting like a Gossiping....BITCH now....?

I met PI for drinks too one time, and specifically after a personal disagreement. Who....Cares? You WHINING about Indys towards Dreamgirl on numerous threads on Eccie reveals more about YOU than her. It's "generally" entertaining, and all the same Whiny....Little...BITCH stuff of the hobby. Like you referring to our PM's about Devin. So who is the BITCH right here and right now.....?

I attended close to all of the PGH GTG's from summer of 2006, and a few ASPD events too, until the summer Columbus GTG of 2008. Who...Cares? Again- you sound like a Whiny....Gossipy...BITCH now. Referring to our PM's about Devin. You had "drinks" with PI? Good For You....!!! You and BerryBerry are the Mean Girls of Eccie....

THIS is what Eccie is and always has been: Indys EXILES and WHINERS bitching about the "dishonest reviews!" of Indys. WOW! You guys really cracked the code of Indys! Guys have been bitching about provider reviews for Years. On ASPD, on Indys, on the brief ERAPS, still on Eccie. WOW! This is some "next level" scientific discovery here! As I said to BerryBerry- I hardly read the public reviews of Indys. The real intel was in the PA and OH Guys Room and the Co Ed Vouched sections were hobbyist/provider real hobby intel exchange....

It's not a big deal, Bambino. But all your WHINING to Dreamgirl in all these threads and also your reference to yours and mine's PM's does not exactly reflect a "veteran" hobby person. It reflects a GOSSIPER and BITCH hobby-person who has been Infecting these threads for YEARS. Any other PM's with anyone else you want to reveal here....?
You’re lying and you know it. Like another illustrious member here. You worked in Shadyside, I won’t say where. But you told me. She had a nice place close by. Now quit lying. I know you’re lying, and so do you. Go back to lurking Tolstoy. You don’t provide any use here. There are many SA reviews here. Why don’t you pitch in Mr Hobby? BITCH all you want:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IGo6x_uzG8Y

Quit bitching about ECCIE and your “glory” days on Indys:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nvUOgIgLqOQ
Old 08-05-2020, 06:16 PM   #128
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=bambino;1062151010]You’re lying and you know it. Like another illustrious member here. You worked in Shadyside, I won’t say where. But you told me. She had a nice place close by. Now quit lying. I know you’re lying, and so do you. Go back to lurking Tolstoy. You don’t provide any use here. There are many SA reviews here. Why don’t you pitch in Mr Hobby? BITCH all you want:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IGo6x_uzG8Y[/QUOTE

If Devon never had a handle on any hobby-website, and she did not even have a hobby-email because she was mostly an AMP girl then how was I supposed to get in touch with her? You are saying I (tolstoy) worked in Shadyside, and I told you that, or Devin worked there? I have never worked in Shadyside- I don't even work in PGH. How much weird personal bullshit and false memories do you want to reveal here, even if it all is in your imagination? Not good form, Bambino....

Sure, we are getting off track here, and a bit personal. I still think you and BerryBerry have some weird hang-up about Indys. The whole "Wolfpack" thing which was always random distractions from relevant hobby-topic threads on Indys. You seem to have some weird hang-up about Dreamgirl on Eccie too. BerryBerry seems to have the common (not in a bad way) hang-up about Indy reviews....

My broader point to you is that there were many "personal" conflicts on Indys. I was involved in a few. My broader point to BerryBerry is that guys were critiquing Indys reviews for YEARS. From exactly the point that Indys got it's reviews forums in spring of 2005. Sure- BerryBerry's complaint is not uncommon. It's not Original either. One of my favorite posters Devo seemed to have some un-natural dislike of Indys reviews. I think the Indys reviews were one of the Least relevant sections on Indys....

It's not a big deal, Bambino. I know you have a lot of experience in the PGH hobby. And I have specified that you and the Wolfpack ever being banned on Indys reflected ASPD Texas-mod level questionable behavior by Indys. Not good form to refer to private PM's of years ago. And no, I never inquired with Devon because she never had a board handle or email EVER when she was an AMP girl. And she had the rep of getting drunk and yelling at guys. And I have never worked in Shadyside or anywhere in PGH. You are mis-remembering a lot of useless stuff now....
Old 08-05-2020, 06:27 PM   #129
bambino
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=tolstoy;1062151030]
Quote:
You’re lying and you know it. Like another illustrious member here. You worked in Shadyside, I won’t say where. But you told me. She had a nice place close by. Now quit lying. I know you’re lying, and so do you. Go back to lurking Tolstoy. You don’t provide any use here. There are many SA reviews here. Why don’t you pitch in Mr Hobby? BITCH all you want:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IGo6x_uzG8Y[/QUOTE

If Devon never had a handle on any hobby-website, and she did not even have a hobby-email because she was mostly an AMP girl then how was I supposed to get in touch with her? You are saying I (tolstoy) worked in Shadyside, and I told you that, or Devin worked there? I have never worked in Shadyside- I don't even work in PGH. How much weird personal bullshit and false memories do you want to reveal here, even if it all is in your imagination? Not good form, Bambino....

Sure, we are getting off track here, and a bit personal. I still think you and BerryBerry have some weird hang-up about Indys. The whole "Wolfpack" thing which was always random distractions from relevant hobby-topic threads on Indys. You seem to have some weird hang-up about Dreamgirl on Eccie too. BerryBerry seems to have the common (not in a bad way) hang-up about Indy reviews....

My broader point to you is that there were many "personal" conflicts on Indys. I was involved in a few. My broader point to BerryBerry is that guys were critiquing Indys reviews for YEARS. From exactly the point that Indys got it's reviews forums in spring of 2005. Sure- BerryBerry's complaint is not uncommon. It's not Original either. One of my favorite posters Devo seemed to have some un-natural dislike of Indys reviews. I think the Indys reviews were one of the Least relevant sections on Indys....

It's not a big deal, Bambino. I know you have a lot of experience in the PGH hobby. And I have specified that you and the Wolfpack ever being banned on Indys reflected ASPD Texas-mod level questionable behavior by Indys. Not good form to refer to private PM's of years ago. And no, I never inquired with Devon because she never had a board handle or email EVER when she was an AMP girl. And she had the rep of getting drunk and yelling at guys. And I have never worked in Shadyside or anywhere in PGH. You are mis-remembering a lot of useless stuff now....
Well, then you lied about working at Shadyside hospital. That’s what you told me. You probably lied to Devon too. I never had Devins email, just her cell#. That’s why she never saw you. BTW, Devon wasn’t Asian and didn’t work at an AMP Mr Genius. On another note, I wasn’t a member of the Wolfpack. Neither was Berry. As a matter of fact, nobody busted the “Wolfpack’s” balls more than me. But that’s how much you know.
Old 08-05-2020, 06:37 PM   #130
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=bambino;1062151036]
Quote:

Well, then you lied about working at Shadyside hospital. That’s what you told me. You probably lied to me too. That’s why she never saw you. BTW, Devon wasn’t Asian and didn’t work at an AMP Mr Genius.
I told you I worked at Shadyside hospital? If you are referring to contents of our PM's of years ago then feel free to simply RE-PRINT the PM here. I would never tell a person on a hobby-board where I work. THIS and YOU right here and right now is an example of why people should NOT tell other hobby-people their personal info. Again, feel free to re-post any PM telling you I worked at the Shadyside hospital. And, again, how was I supposed to contact Devon if she never had a board-handle or even hobby-email? How exactly did I contact her? How much weird personal bullshit and false memories to you want to share here....?

It's not a bid deal, Bambino. Generally not a good idea to share the contents of PM's, and even if they are totally false memories. You really think I told you I worked at Shadyside hospital? Feel free to re-post the PM here. THIS is why hobby-people should Not share personal intel with other hobby-people. Because someone might refer to all their False....Memories in hobby-threads years later....
Old 08-05-2020, 06:51 PM   #131
bambino
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=tolstoy;1062151043]
Quote:

I told you I worked at Shadyside hospital? If you are referring to contents of our PM's of years ago then feel free to simply RE-PRINT the PM here. I would never tell a person on a hobby-board where I work. THIS and YOU right here and right now is an example of why people should NOT tell other hobby-people their personal info. Again, feel free to re-post any PM telling you I worked at the Shadyside hospital. And, again, how was I supposed to contact Devon if she never had a board-handle or even hobby-email? How exactly did I contact her? How much weird personal bullshit and false memories to you want to share here....?

It's not a bid deal, Bambino. Generally not a good idea to share the contents of PM's, and even if they are totally false memories. You really think I told you I worked at Shadyside hospital? Feel free to re-post the PM here. THIS is why hobby-people should Not share personal intel with other hobby-people. Because someone might refer to all their False....Memories in hobby-threads years later....
Well, Indys is gone. So I can’t post anything from there. Nor would I.Neither can you. I couldn’t post PMs from a week ago here either. They’re deleted. I did work at Shadyside Hospital. Yes, as an independent contractor. I wasn’t an employee there. A vendor. A lot of people know what I do. I wore scrubs to lunches and most appointments. You may have been lying. So it wasn’t true anyways. So what’s the difference? But that was many years ago. I’ve said I live in USC. Am I outing myself? No.Lots of people live there. I didn’t put REAL RL information out there. No specific, detailed info. EVER. So we’ll agree to disagree..But we do agree on one thing, never give RL info to anyone. Maybe it wasn’t you Tolstoy. But that’s what I remember. So Tolstoy, quit being lonely and start posting pertinent HoFo instead of worthless musings from a bygone era? If not, save your ECCIE bashing. It’s the only public board going now. If you’re not going to participate in a positive way, move on.
Old 08-05-2020, 07:19 PM   #132
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfantasy View Post
DirtyGames? Is this some kind of dark web thing?
I don’t know if it is considered dark web. Just an invite only site. Mostly people from Indys. It’s legit.
Old 08-06-2020, 01:27 AM   #133
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Yeah, Tolstoy considers himself the official chairman of the Historical Pittsburgh Hobby Museum. Whatever. Others, including you and I have been around just as long and have as much or more perspective on the Pittsburgh hobby scene. Stig and Chizzy come to mind also. And there’s Chickie, Laserface and Cabot. All of us have been around since ASPD and have been on multiple boards. There’s robust discussions on AMPs and Strip Clubs on ECCIE. Not so on Indys. And there are numerous guys who post regularly here on those topics. There are really too many to list. Tolstoys view that only a dozen regular posters here is ludicrous and false. Oh well.
Yep, lots of guys here with as much or more perspective than Tolstoy. And you are right in pointing out the robust discussions here on AMPs and Strip Clubs over the years. There is a whole set of guys who mainly focus just on AMPs - which they could not do at Indys.
Old 08-06-2020, 01:37 AM   #134
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

You are wrong - as usual. I have never been banned, either here or at Indys. And simply telling it like it is is not bitching and whining.

Denigrating all those providers reviewed here as "Street Girls" exposes you for the ill-informed hack that you are. You were probably too busy over the years sucking up to PI to notice the wide range of talent that was reviewed here and hofo was exchanged on. Hate to break it to you, but there used to be a nice talent base outside the Local 250 crew at the former Indys. You and others simply did not realize it. That was the beauty - we not only got real reviews and hofo here but also info on a wide array of talent including Indys HOs, BP Providers, CL finds, UTR girls, Traveling providers, Agency girls, Amps, Strip Clubs, etc. Alas the market in this area has dried up a lot from where it was.

Speaking of which, how much real hofo have you contributed to this site? You have ZERO reviews to your name. I don't recall any real hofo ever being posted from you. Just long winded diatribes where you say the same thing over and over 5 different times in the same post. And then repeat it in subsequent posts.

You are the worst kind of poster here - don't contribute reviews or hofo, criticize all the girls who have been reviewed over the years as "Street Girls", and then bashing the site and some of the long time contributors here
Old 08-06-2020, 08:39 AM   #135
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default BerryBerry: "Street" Guy, Tryst Guy, Or SA Guy....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You are wrong - as usual. I have never been banned, either here or at Indys. And simply telling it like it is is not bitching and whining.

Denigrating all those providers reviewed here as "Street Girls" exposes you for the ill-informed hack that you are. You were probably too busy over the years sucking up to PI to notice the wide range of talent that was reviewed here and hofo was exchanged on. Hate to break it to you, but there used to be a nice talent base outside the Local 250 crew at the former Indys. You and others simply did not realize it. That was the beauty - we not only got real reviews and hofo here but also info on a wide array of talent including Indys HOs, BP Providers, CL finds, UTR girls, Traveling providers, Agency girls, Amps, Strip Clubs, etc. Alas the market in this area has dried up a lot from where it was.

Speaking of which, how much real hofo have you contributed to this site? You have ZERO reviews to your name. I don't recall any real hofo ever being posted from you. Just long winded diatribes where you say the same thing over and over 5 different times in the same post. And then repeat it in subsequent posts.

You are the worst kind of poster here - don't contribute reviews or hofo, criticize all the girls who have been reviewed over the years as "Street Girls", and then bashing the site and some of the long time contributors here
I had plenty of reviews on the old ASPD, plenty on Indys, on the brief ERAPS and then a couple on the early ECCIE. Where are YOUR reviews? All you do on this site is BITCH about "the dishonest reviews!" on websites like Indys. All the same vague bullshit as "The Wolfpack". That's why I thought you were a member....

I don't even know what "scenes" you hobby in in PGH. Are you a "street" guy of ECCIE? Or do you actually see "established" providers who used to be on Indys and are now on Tryst? Really- where DO you hobby, and with Which PGH providers? Are you an SA guy? You know I am, and I share everything I know about SA on Eccie....

Are you a "street" guy like many of the reviews here (which you seem to love and "approve" of) or do you hobby with Tryst girls who used to be on Indys? I really don't know Where or even IF you hobby in PGH. Seems like you have a problem with the latter type of veteran Tryst providers and not the former type of newer "street" providers who get most of the reviews on ECCIE which you apparently "approve" of....

I get it- you don't like the review system of the old Indys. I don't think there is much difference of their reviews and the ECCIE reviews, or the old ASPD reviews for that matter. Mostly "newbie" girls in all reviews on all sites. More "street" girls on this site from the new CL and BP-type ad sites. Occasional "established" Tryst girl reviews on Eccie. Girls who actually posted ads on Indys were reviewed on Indys....

So is THIS your problem with Indys reviews? Indys Girls Could Post On Their Own Review Threads! HEAVENS! What A SCANDAL! I guess I never read-into the public review system of Indys as much as you did....

I sucked up to PI? That's a laugh. Ask him if I ever did that. I was one-step down (or up) from Bambino in the level of "controversial" on that site. I got into exactly one (1) personal conflict with PI and we resolved it. I never had some big profound read on Indys like some (not many really) Eccie guys do....

We will agree to disagree. I think the public reviews sections of most hobby websites are all the same. I don't give a Shit if providers can respond to their reviews or not, and review threads where they can are not more suspect and more "dishonest!" and Pro Provider! than sites like Eccie where they can't post on their reviews. YOU seem to have some meta-textual analysis problems with the Indys review system, and you think the Eccie reviews are so different. Most reviews are of "newbie" providers with the occasional "established" provider. That's how it was on ASPD, then Indys and that's how it is on ECCIE...

Really- what scene of PGH DO you hobby with? You seem to have some vague "Indys reviews dishonest!" problem with many PGH providers. So do you see all these newbie "street" girls? Do you see any of the "established" Tryst girls? You know I am an SA guy. I share everything I have experienced on SA on this site. What providers of PGH do YOU hobby with? Where are YOUR reviews? What providers have YOU ever commented on on Eccie besides making cracks about the Local 250 union of ex Indys girls? Do you even hobby AT ALL in PGH? I hobby with SA girls mostly and I share everything I know about SA here on ECCIE? What PGH providers do YOU see? What scenes of PGH do YOU hobby....?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women