Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2023, 12:19 PM   #121
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

I just hope it resembles the old club w/o too many changes. I may stop by later today to check it out again. This will be my 4th time since it opened back and I'm still on the fence. At least the door girl gave me some door passes on my last visit in case they have a cover charge now ugh
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 12:26 AM   #122
Tsmokies
BANNED

Guess I will post another 2 experiences at Ricky's bdfw since no one else wants to go there and comment for good reasons.

I stopped by for a beer Sunday afternoon. It was a Ricky ghost town. Very few men four dancers (a**) was a sweet young hotty and well worth the pr8ce of admission. Two servers with nothing to do and no comment on the lack of bar no talent ugh!!! Must be a close family hiring.

Went again tonight for another grand opening with my x dancing buddy and it was packed!!! With, we were told, sixty dancers that paid Ricky's $40+ house fee so they could set around and make no money.

Corporate greed Ricky made mucho Bank though. Fuck the woman it's a man's world say Ricky

There were plenty of (no fucking clue) corporate managers there making sure the turnover was at a high level with the Ricky my way or the highway mucho bullshit. A lot of new dancers and next week there will be another lot of new dancers

I'm sure the Ricky defender will post that things are improving and that Ricky will not turn this in to another Ricky ghost town club

Supposedly the 3$ cover will kick in soon (tomorrow?)to ensure that Ricky greed has totally fucked up the long time reliable go to BDFW

Ricky turned BDFW into a corporate greed wanna be profit machine at all cost establishment. That is no longer the feel good kick ass down home neighborhood bar

If you Really wanna know my opinion about Ricky fucking this place up...
Old 08-31-2023, 08:09 AM   #123
rcusa
Traveler

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
(solid Ricky rant)
For reference, does anyone know which clubs in the DFW area are Ricky's? It seems like those would be clubs to avoid...
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 08:35 AM   #124
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Well, it's called Bady Dolls Ft Worth (BDFW), just so people understand the rant.

So far, its run almost exactly like it was before. Place looks very nice, BTW. Duncan, Steve and other Birch management still run things. No sign of RCI at either of the two BD's other than a few things like BDFW now has a customer appreciation day once a month similar to Dallas and some VIP booths at the same inflated price of Dallas. But they leave almost all day-to-day stuff to Duncan. He was at BDFW during the grand opening as well.

What did piss me off is the Grand Opening had no drink or food specials. That most certainly was Duncan's style. Place was packed at 4:30 and still going strong at 8 when I left. Lots of girls were doing back-to-back dances and several bottles were bought so at least some girls were banking solid money.

$3 cover does kick in Friday. Same as Dallas. If a $3 cover is too much for you, you're in the wrong hobby.

So if your mad at how the club is going, Talk to Birch. He's running things, not RCI.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 07:55 PM   #125
Tsmokies
BANNED

The 3$ corporate ricky greed cover is not what my rant was about defender. I dropped over 200$ last on a few drinks and tipping the ladies trying to make a living after paying the ricky door fee and not being able to make money. So many ladies and so few men. Looking for drink specials I guess

My ex dancer friend and I talked to many ladies working there and only a few had good things to say about ricky (dont care shit bout burch) cowboy managers.

Bdfw used to have the cheers vib where everybody knew your name because they liked working there and stayed. Now it's like how long you been working here? First night, three days, two weeks, my last day...

It's a great location that has corporate greed management destroying the old reliable go to BDFW. 160$ vip wtf cowboys

We have survived without bdfw for over there years and you fucked it up big time ricky. Enjoy another another one your ghost town ricky burch. There used to be cars in that parking lot day and night

And why the fuck world I talk to burch??? Little ricky ain't paying me or his dancers shit!!!
Old 08-31-2023, 08:36 PM   #126
mb60
Valued Poster

Ricky lol priceless.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 12:13 AM   #127
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I was down some $1,200 on Rickey stock 2 weeks ago, but now that's been cut to $500. If he has to jack the Cover to $5, to get me to break-even, I say let it fly!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 07:55 AM   #128
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The 3$ corporate ricky greed cover is not what my rant was about defender. I dropped over 200$ last on a few drinks and tipping the ladies trying to make a living after paying the ricky door fee and not being able to make money. So many ladies and so few men. Looking for drink specials I guess

My ex dancer friend and I talked to many ladies working there and only a few had good things to say about ricky (dont care shit bout burch) cowboy managers.

Bdfw used to have the cheers vib where everybody knew your name because they liked working there and stayed. Now it's like how long you been working here? First night, three days, two weeks, my last day...

It's a great location that has corporate greed management destroying the old reliable go to BDFW. 160$ vip wtf cowboys

We have survived without bdfw for over there years and you fucked it up big time ricky. Enjoy another another one your ghost town ricky burch. There used to be cars in that parking lot day and night

And why the fuck world I talk to burch??? Little ricky ain't paying me or his dancers shit!!!
Clearly you have a hard on for RCI. Too bad a club changed after being closed 3 years. But, once again. RCI is not running BD. The same management that ran it for years still is. You don't like it? Don't go. Funny, the dancers I talk to are happy and making money. And they are attractive enough to work where they want.

By contract, Burch and crew still run the clubs for the next 8 years so if you don't like it, too bad. It sure is not RCI's fault.

Oh, the cover? For many, many years there was a cover to get in. It was only the last year or two before covid they dropped it. Primary because Cab was really taking their business. Don't remember you crying about a cover before. Too bad if $3 is too much for you.
Old 09-01-2023, 09:30 AM   #129
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I went to BDD for first time yesterday. I visited Chicas Bonitas and Locas 2 weeks prior. I will say there too much light in BDD compared to CB and CL. I only got 1 lap dance and left to CL.

With so much you actually see everything about the girl so don't want to get a dance by them. just something I observed, the free food was a nice option. I ate some nachos and half a burger. not bad for $3.

i'll return but only went for a hot Venezuelan chick
nfhs04 is online now   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 11:17 AM   #130
sjomann
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Tsmokies: "Bdfw used to have the cheers vib where everybody knew your name because they liked working there and stayed"

+1 Definitely in late 90's into 2000's
sjomann is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 02:24 PM   #131
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomann View Post
Tsmokies: "Bdfw used to have the cheers vib where everybody knew your name because they liked working there and stayed"

+1 Definitely in late 90's into 2000's
Very true. But it's now the 21st century. Same top management running the club. It's NOT the same club, no matter how much you want it to be. After that much time, it was never going to be "like" the old club. Most clubs have high turnover of dancers, but I already see some of the same ones there every time I go in. The club was closed for 3 years. Takes awhile for a club to establish its character. Will be interesting to see how it develops in 3-4 months.
Old 09-06-2023, 03:51 PM   #132
Tsmokies
BANNED

I'll hang around there for awhile to see if any vibs develop. Not really interested in a place with a revolving door of employees though.

It's still a test for the new owners/management to figure out a BDfW vibe in 9/2023 and hopefully not try to fit it in to their cookie cutter style clubs
Old 09-06-2023, 10:10 PM   #133
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'll hang around there for awhile to see if any vibs develop. Not really interested in a place with a revolving door of employees though.

It's still a test for the new owners/management to figure out a BDfW vibe in 9/2023 and hopefully not try to fit it in to their cookie cutter style clubs
Except, once again, it's NOT new owners figuring anything out. Burch and his people still run things. One of the floor managers did indeed come from a RCI club, but the GM on up are tried and true Burch managers.

Bartenders, wait staff, managers, and yes, even dancers, come and go like the wind at all clubs. A core stay, but most have no loyalty and move where they think the money is. And they are often wrong. I know several dancers who have worked at 5 or more clubs in the last year. I know a couple at Bucks that have quit and come back 3 times in a year.

Good example at BDFW are the Cubans. Right now, the management wants a "clean" club. Two Cubans I know of have been caught fucking in the club and fired. They depend on extras to make the money their pimps demand but without them they can't so most have quit. A few others have turned but who knows how long they will stay. Not the club's fault. Just the wrong club for those dancers.
Old 09-10-2023, 12:41 PM   #134
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Like watching 2 monkeys play table tennis, ain it?
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 04:46 PM   #135
Tsmokies
BANNED

Customer appreciation day tomorrow 2nd Tuesday of the month. $2 domestic and wells. I plan on stopping by

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women