Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2013, 10:59 PM   #121
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Nobody died when Bush lied...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:39 PM   #122
flghtr65
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=flghtr65;1052777296]How are they the same programs? If you look up the word SAME in Websters dictionary you get the following:
1A - Resembling in every relevant respect. Note the word resembling.

Websters definition for Resemblence: Point of likeness similiarty.

For NG53 and IBH Operation Wide receiver and Fast and Furious are the same, not identical. Both programs are resembling in every relevant respect. To be resembling, you just have to have a point likeness, similarty. You don't have to be identical. I can't help it if you won't accept the definitions that Webster has provided. The attorney general for Obama should not be held to a different standard than the Attorney General for Bush when the ATF in Phonenix was doing the same thing, Running Guns.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:43 PM   #123
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Fluffy, so your saying as long as Obama holds to the same standards as Bush, it's ok. So GW Bush is the standard to which we must hold all Presidents. Thanks for clarifying.

Moron.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:50 PM   #124
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

[QUOTE=flghtr65;1052781379]
Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
How are they the same programs? If you look up the word SAME in Websters dictionary you get the following:
1A - Resembling in every relevant respect. Note the word resembling.

Websters definition for Resemblence: Point of likeness similiarty.

For NG53 and IBH Operation Wide receiver and Fast and Furious are the same, not identical. Both programs are resembling in every relevant respect. Not true! Cite where Odumbo, et al, employed tracking devices on the weapons. Cite where the Bush lost track of anywhere near as many weapons as were lost under Odumbo. Cite where Americans were killed by lost weapons during the Bush program like happened during the Odumbo administration. Cite where Odumbo, et al, wisely ended the stupid, failing program before any Americans were killed with lost weapons. To be resembling, you just have to have a point likeness, similarty. You don't have to be identical. I can't help it if you won't accept the definitions that Webster has provided. The attorney general for Obama should not be held to a different standard than the Attorney General for Bush when the ATF in Phonenix was doing the same thing, Running Guns.
BTW, already agreed that Odumbo demonstrably proved he was more stupid than Bush. Keep digging.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:09 AM   #125
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You could simply say that Bush and his administration recognized that something wasn't working and shut it down. Obama and his administration obviously can't see when something is rotten (Solyndra, Fisker, Fast and Furious, etc) and continue it. So we know that Bush is smarter and more competent than Obama.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:34 AM   #126
flghtr65
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1052781390]
Quote:
BTW, already agreed that Odumbo demonstrably proved he was more stupid than Bush. Keep digging.
A defective tracking device is not relevant, it did not work. You would have a point if the tracking device did work in Operation Wide Receiver, and they neglected to use it in Fast and Furious, but that was not the case. I will give you credit, at least you accept Websters definitions.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:51 AM   #127
flghtr65
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1052781390]
Quote:
Guns were run and guns were lost. There is your point of likeness and similarity. If lives were lost in both programs you would have an identical program. The argument is they are the same programs.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:58 AM   #128
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Fluffy, so your saying as long as Obama holds to the same standards as Bush, it's ok. So GW Bush is the standard to which we must hold all Presidents. Thanks for clarifying.

Moron.
COF, if two presidents have sex in the oval office with a mistress and lie about it, you must impeach both of them or let both of them have a free pass. You can not impeach one and let the other go free. Do you understand now? I will give you an example of a moron. The example is when you said Ron Paul only got 66 delegates because the liberal media brainwashed 200 million people. There is your moron.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:13 AM   #129
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

This argument and thread are racing towards a new low in Sandbox idiocy.
Please carry on
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:22 AM   #130
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
This argument and thread are racing towards a new low in Sandbox idiocy.
Please carry on

anyone else mention W and COF goes off like a rocket on his Obamatron tangent

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:32 AM   #131
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
A defective tracking device is not relevant, it did not work. You would have a point if the tracking device did work in Operation Wide Receiver, and they neglected to use it in Fast and Furious, but that was not the case. I will give you credit, at least you accept Websters definitions.
Yup! It wasn't defective tracking devices during the Odumbo administration that caused the problem -- it was the defective trackers; Odumbo, et al, were obviously more stupid than Bush, et al.

Incredulously, you're once again bragging about how Odumbo, idiots all, had absolutely no plan in place to track thousands of weapons once they lost LOS on the subject mules! At least the Bush administrators did have a plan in place!

Once again you've provided evidence of and underscored how Odumbo, et al, were more stupid than Bush, et al. Further, you still haven't provided the necessary factual cites to support the rest of your specious stance?

Quote:
Guns were run and guns were lost. There is your point of likeness and similarity. If lives were lost in both programs you would have an identical program. The argument is they are the same programs.
Your argument is specious and not founded on facts. More guns were lost on Odumbo's watch. Odumbo's people had no plan in place to track the guns once LOS was lost. An American agent was killed on Odumbo's watch, and Odumbo's program was not shut down until after an American agent was killed. Those are irrefutable facts that differentiate the two separate, individuated programs.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:43 AM   #132
CJ7
Valued Poster

talking to yourself again Et AL ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:54 AM   #133
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
talking to yourself again Et AL ?

For your edification, CBJ7:

et al. (ɛt ˈæl, ˈɑl, ˈɔl) 1. and others. [< Latin et alibi].
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/et%20al

However, in Odumbo's case, "et al" and "idiots all" are synonymous.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #134
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Flight...Clinton was not impeached because he had sex in the oval office. Do you understand that? It was because he lied about it, he lied under oath, he lied on TV, he encouraged people to perjury themselves. That is why he was impeached. In case you didn't know, there is no law against having sex in the oval office if it is between two consenting adults. According to Kathleen Willey she was not consenting.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #135
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Double snick
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women