Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60427
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48468
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41766
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2016, 11:32 AM   #1351
tsjasmine
Account Disabled

User ID: 244648
My ECCIE Reviews

tsjasmine is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 12:08 PM   #1352
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Would someone tell the tranny he is not helping Kitty's cause?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 12:35 PM   #1353
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 95093
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

:r oll1::rol l1: :ro flmao::roflm ao:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsjasmine View Post

Super Head 713 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 12:36 PM   #1354
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Would someone tell kitty she is not helping her cause?
I fixed that for you.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:14 PM   #1355
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

The way I posted it was accurate.
Old 12-04-2016, 04:15 PM   #1356
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
I fixed that for you.
Wrong. He will always be he. Putting a Chevy logo on a Ford... does not make it a Ford.

Mike, can we just get a ban on this tard? He read your warning. He gave you the finger in reply...with WW sprinkles.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 05:54 PM   #1357
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Findum Fickle Fartknocker, I told you that if you care to address me to address me as Ms. Jasmine. If you can't get it right then don't address me at all. Kitty does not need this site to make a living, and she says her life is a lot less stressful without the constant drama perpetuated by you loser trolls. She just isn't the type to let shit go especially when it affects her reputation and how people view her personally. Her main issue was the fact that people who have never met her have the nerve to talk about her and attempt to make her look bad...

I personally feel that she was treated overly harsh by staff and that treatment was also inconsistent with how others are treated and therefore unfair. Kitty has been a member for 6 yrs and during those 6 yrs had a next to zero point accumulation and was never a bad actor or spiteful, vengeful person. I can see being so harsh with someone with a consistent history of being pointed/banned but not for a provider who followed rules and never did a client or other provider dirty. She had completely turned her life around from negative to positive and after all her effort the haters were determined to see her fail and discount the progress she had made.

Put yourself in her situation if you had on your own overcome milestones and invested many hours of effort into rebuilding your career only to be sabotaged at every turn. How many of you would just stand by and let someone fuck with your career or your bankroll, hmmm? you might be a little pissed off as well and would you stand by and just accept being slandered and flagrantly lied about? I don't think anybody could honestly yet you all have the audacity to judge someone who had enough self respect to care about what people think of her and enough dignity not to tolerate being put down.

Judge not lest thou likewise be judged... hmmm... kinda like karma I think.

I'm not Kitty, so quit projecting what I do and say onto Kitty, I'm sure she's had enough shit that she didn't do or say dumped on her already. People need to develop the ability to see past their own noses or maybe they have their heads stuck way up in their assholes, in which case they need to employ a crowbar or maybe a plunger to remove it. Maybe if their problem is near-sightedness it can be cured with a visit to the optomitrist or possibly just considering the possibility that sometimes they aren't always right and there are truths outside of the box they enclose their minds in.
But just like kitty you don't stop yapping about nonsense us tards in houston don't give 2 fucks about... You're correct she doesn't need Eccie because those clueless tards on BP blow here phone up...

Is It Tuesday yet?

Is Kitty A TS Cuban on Tuesday's Now That She Is Banned Because Both Of Yall Sure Talk Similar...
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 07:04 PM   #1358
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
But just like kitty you don't stop yapping about nonsense us tards in houston don't give 2 fucks about... You're correct she doesn't need Eccie because those clueless tards on BP blow here phone up...

Is It Tuesday yet?

Is Kitty A TS Cuban on Tuesday's Now That She Is Banned Because Both Of Yall Sure Talk Similar...
I shaved kitty's nut sac yesterday... she's a part time Cuban, her other job is at Burger King off Harry Hinds
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 03:35 AM   #1359
tsjasmine
Account Disabled

User ID: 244648
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post

Is It Tuesday yet?

Well look what the cat dragged in! It's Dorky here to give her literal .02 cents worth. You still sound just the same too! I thought you'd laid that attention whore to RIP, you claimed, yet here you are still can't stay in your lane or mind your own business, still got to try to be relevant like some kind of little nasty cold that won't go away. Maybe if you put some shoes on and took some Airborn for it...Achoo!

Now I just really can't believe how short or is it small your memory is, because I think like 20 different people told you to go back to Houston and quit trollin Dallas, I mean I get it that you are under appreciated here and have so much time on your hands but hunni isn't that just the pot calling the kettle black?

What is it with you and the racially inflammatory comments that just pour out of your unwashed mouth like a deluge of shit? I get it you are jealous you're not exotic and Caribbean with a sexy accent and bodacious butt. We all know you've been holding your farts in since 2010 as pinched up as your little ass is, poor thing. But you act like Kitty had a choice the nationality and ethnicity she was born and hunni she can't turn on and off who and what she is. Why are you so bothered by her? She is hardly thinking about you she's with her gorgeous Puerto Rican fiancé who is here in Dallas visiting from New York City, she calls him Daddy Bedrock so you know what time it is girl. YUMADD? Don't be bitter get better and let those farts out (in Houston not DALLAS)

LooknforBoobies Boobface wtf ever it's pretty damn sad when you get called out by a tranny for still actin Queeny as fuck.

I got to stop I'm getting a belly ache from laughing too hard. Like it's been said before you all just entertaining me for free, Dorky you keep polishing that dick suckin whore of a trap you got post a throat pic you so good at using that mouth, ought to get you some business an extra car date or two so you can buy a new synthetic lace front and bash on Kitty who is 10x the woman you are while you're wearing it with no shoes on ok. That's what I call rainin the life of an educated whore for dummies.

Ta ta
tsjasmine is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 05:11 AM   #1360
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Why are you spouting Cuban Kitty defenses in a forum that does not care? Or are you and your mom going to road trip it to Houston?
Old 12-05-2016, 06:33 AM   #1361
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why are you so bothered by her? She is hardly thinking about you she's with her gorgeous Puerto Rican fiancé who is here in Dallas visiting from New York City, she calls him Daddy Bedrock so you know what time it is girl.
Just let it go dude and Kitty. This gets more pathetic by every post - wrong city and wrong thread to post this comedy. I believe this is the correct forum: http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 07:59 AM   #1362
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
She is hardly thinking about you she's with her gorgeous Puerto Rican fiancé who is here in Dallas visiting from New York City, she calls him Daddy Bedrock so you know what time it is girl.
Does this one know banned Kitty is still vending her vagina?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 08:26 AM   #1363
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Wrong. He will always be he. Putting a Chevy logo on a Ford... does not make it a Ford.
Me thincks I was insinuating that many of the posts read like kitty's writing..and last I checked she was a she.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 08:32 AM   #1364
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Well look what the cat dragged in! It's Dorky here to give her literal .02 cents worth. You still sound just the same too! I thought you'd laid that attention whore to RIP, you claimed, yet here you are still can't stay in your lane or mind your own business, still got to try to be relevant like some kind of little nasty cold that won't go away. Maybe if you put some shoes on and took some Airborn for it...Achoo!

Now I just really can't believe how short or is it small your memory is, because I think like 20 different people told you to go back to Houston and quit trollin Dallas, I mean I get it that you are under appreciated here and have so much time on your hands but hunni isn't that just the pot calling the kettle black?

What is it with you and the racially inflammatory comments that just pour out of your unwashed mouth like a deluge of shit? I get it you are jealous you're not exotic and Caribbean with a sexy accent and bodacious butt. We all know you've been holding your farts in since 2010 as pinched up as your little ass is, poor thing. But you act like Kitty had a choice the nationality and ethnicity she was born and hunni she can't turn on and off who and what she is. Why are you so bothered by her? She is hardly thinking about you she's with her gorgeous Puerto Rican fiancé who is here in Dallas visiting from New York City, she calls him Daddy Bedrock so you know what time it is girl. YUMADD? Don't be bitter get better and let those farts out (in Houston not DALLAS)

LooknforBoobies Boobface wtf ever it's pretty damn sad when you get called out by a tranny for still actin Queeny as fuck.

I got to stop I'm getting a belly ache from laughing too hard. Like it's been said before you all just entertaining me for free, Dorky you keep polishing that dick suckin whore of a trap you got post a throat pic you so good at using that mouth, ought to get you some business an extra car date or two so you can buy a new synthetic lace front and bash on Kitty who is 10x the woman you are while you're wearing it with no shoes on ok. That's what I call rainin the life of an educated whore for dummies.

Ta ta

Man yall wild; I haven't seen fire like this since my big bro passed back in 96. - I was saving this vid for my own special occasion but looks like you already resurrecting the days when it was on.

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 09:18 AM   #1365
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Does this one know banned Kitty is still vending her vagina?
When you have the love of your life like Kitty, and a bunch of dudes who think they are women hanging around; what else could a man ask for? Actually I'd ask for cyanide and a bullet, but that's just me.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women