Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2015, 08:01 AM   #31
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
If she got banned for this, then the mod who banned her is a bigger fuckin' jackass than CC was for banning me. I'm looking at you, Dearhunter. And i'll be pointing it out every chance i get.
Go for it......the wheel awaits you.........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:58 AM   #32
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
So Doove I like ya but disagree. CC is not a jackass.
If i could share a PM with you that i received from a mod not named GP, you might not be so quick to disagree with me.

Quote:
its dearhunter with a small "d".
can I ask what makes you think dh had anything to do with trisha getting banned.
Please do tell us
FIrst off, i clarified it with "if" this is the reason she got banned. That said, people throw out references all the time to ML topics that were discussed. People throw out references all the time to topics brought up in the ROS of reviews. And magically, nobody gets banned. And i think it's highly unlikely that anybody even gets so much as pointed. But reference a topic that was discussed in the SH, and almost inevitably, a small number of dipshits get their panties in a bunch over it.

And the best (or worst, depending on how you look at it) part is, you don't even need PA to get into the Spider Hole. All ya gotta do is ask.

So again, if this is the reason she got banned, then it says more about the dickless, self aggrandizing mod who banned her than it says about her.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 12:00 PM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
If i could share a PM with you that i received from a mod not named GP, you might not be so quick to disagree with me.
maybe maybe not. Depends on the topic. If the topic is the eccie guide lines, I would bet not.
Remember when the hammer fell on few guide lines here in Upset NY. Was it not I that got wind of it coming and posted a warning before that hammer hit.

Quote:
FIrst off, i clarified it with "if" this is the reason she got banned. That said, people throw out references all the time to ML topics that were discussed. People throw out references all the time to topics brought up in the ROS of reviews. And magically, nobody gets banned. And i think it's highly unlikely that anybody even gets so much as pointed. But reference a topic that was discussed in the SH, and almost inevitably, a small number of dipshits get their panties in a bunch over it.

And the best (or worst, depending on how you look at it) part is, you don't even need PA to get into the Spider Hole. All ya gotta do is ask.

So again, if this is the reason she got banned, then it says more about the dickless, self aggrandizing mod who banned her than it says about her.
ok IF (Clinton should have ask definition of if as he did is also LOL)
Gals in Upset NY have been banned for posting ROS or ML before. No mod or admin should tell WHY. So unless she told someone why, we do not know why. And a smart person if she told them would not tell all why in the open.

No one should say shit about what is in any area of the board that is not open to all that they may be in, in the open. If you learn about something of another area you are not to know, its wise to say nothing at all about it. Example: Once when fixing a PC by ops I saw a Powder room title. I reported myself to mods, and joked about it in the open. If I posted that title would I not have been banned. For sure I would have. And bet mods watching for a time if anyone other posted and again I would have been banned.

not topic but, do you remember that who wrote that eccie ad game. I should have been banned, ahem her also maqybe. But I did tell a mod how it was done after first add I wrote. And I pointed at the very guide line why I should have been banned. I was not banned pointed or given a infraction warning. But latter ad's I wrote where sent by email or pm rather than the how done the first time. I will say mod dealing with me at the time did not seem to understand the guide lines I broke. I change how to be safe on my own.

If trisha gave up how she knew something she should have not if that is why she banned, then who is the other handle that is banned? note post by cb pointing at me LOL link #24

I see your argument as one that is stating if someone learns about a area of the board that he/she should not know about, and posts it in the open. Mods and admins should not take action. Sorry I see that as bull fill in the blank . They should ban that person or make a offer tell who leaked and ban that person. No matter what area of the board that is not open to all. oh and that link #24, the leak if there was one should turn self in. It was not I, and I bet will not happen. But that post is stating I should take the hit for her. Sorry I will not. You can if you want.

oh and any one can buy a private area of a board also. They can let in who they want. I was in once that a hooktard had. its gone now. But I can't say in the open anything that was in it. No PA or VP was needed. I asked, she let me in.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 12:46 PM   #34
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
maybe maybe not. Depends on the topic. If the topic is the eccie guide lines, I would bet not.
You really do need to get your nose out of CC's butthole.

Quote:
Gals in Upset NY have been banned for posting ROS or ML before.
Funny, but in my last review, a non-PA member made a comment clearly indicating that he saw the ROS info. So either he has another handle (heh), or someone fed him ROS info and should have gotten banned.....or he should be banned for not cooperating by identifying the person who fed him the ROS info. Wanna make any wagers on what happened?

Quote:
No mod or admin should tell WHY. So unless she told someone why, we do not know why. And a smart person if she told them would not tell all why in the open.
Fair enough, so we don't know for sure. But if you wanna carry this conversation further, rest assured, i've got 6 posts lined up from the last 3 or 4 months alone where someone commented that "such and such was discussed in the ML", and i don't recall any of those members having been banned.

And how many times have we had someone without PA ask a question in a review thread only to be told "that was answered in the ROS. Get some."? Simply pointing out that a particular topic was mentioned in the ML, or ROS, or the SH or anywhere else, without getting into any detail of what was actually said regarding that topic is harmless. But then, i've come to learn that being harmless around here is a worse offense than accusing someone of using. Or having an STD.

Here ya go: I know for a fact that people have posted about me in the SH. And SAB. And in the SH they talk about providers in general. And post pictures. And say "hooktard" a lot.

Go ahead, ban me for pointing all that out.

This place is absurd.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 12:59 PM   #35
Doove
Valued Poster

And by the way, pointing out that a topic was talked about in the SH, just how much different is that than starting a new thread to quote someone pointing out that a topic was talked about in the SH?

Seems to me like Clownstar simply started a thread to repeat what he heard Trish say.

As they say, on we go...
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 01:04 PM   #36
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
You really do need to get your nose out of CC's butthole.
its not, we had are disagreements CC and I. Sorry can't post prof

Funny, but in my last review, a non-PA member made a comment clearly indicating that he saw the ROS info. So either he has another handle (heh), or someone fed him ROS info and should have gotten banned.....or he should be banned for not cooperating by identifying the person who fed him the ROS info. Wanna make any wagers on what happened?
hope not going by title
shhhhh my title will auto change to ahem my title on 03-23-2015
mod jack taint around to blow me in on that in the open

Fair enough, so we don't know for sure. But if you wanna carry this conversation further, rest assured, i've got 6 posts lined up from the last 3 or 4 months alone where someone commented that "such and such was discussed in the ML", and i don't recall any of those members having been banned.

And how many times have we had someone without PA ask a question in a review thread only to be told "that was answered in the ROS. Get some."? Simply pointing out that a particular topic was mentioned in the ML, or ROS, or the SH or anywhere else, without getting into any detail of what was actually said regarding that topic is harmless. But then, i've come to learn that being harmless around here is a worse offense than accusing someone of using. Or having an STD. warnings should be handed out, then points

Here ya go: I know for a fact that people have posted about me in the SH. And SAB. And in the SH they talk about providers in general. And post pictures. And say "hooktard" a lot.
I would have no idea. but please tell us more (LOL "start anywhere....)
Go ahead, ban me for pointing all that out.
I'm not a mod
This place is absurd.
well it is a SHMB just sayin
eh

Old 03-21-2015, 01:12 PM   #37
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
hope not going by title

Nope. Go back and read the thread.

I didn't even catch it myself until he posted that he can't read the ROS.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 01:23 PM   #38
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

that fucking OSD jackass hinted he could not read ROS
But did he give up some ROS in his posts
Old 03-21-2015, 01:36 PM   #39
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Is doove asking for my modtard services in upset NY?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 01:43 PM   #40
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Is doove asking for my modtard services in upset NY?

if you help him, will he like you then?????
Old 03-21-2015, 01:53 PM   #41
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

And hope your bad enough that someone likes you to allow you into this super private section
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 02:18 PM   #42
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
And by the way, pointing out that a topic was talked about in the SH, just how much different is that than starting a new thread to quote someone pointing out that a topic was talked about in the SH?

Seems to me like Clownstar simply started a thread to repeat what he heard Trish say.

As they say, on we go...
he Paulie girl wanted to go after it more.
Thread/threAD was closed
tadah by magic this thread

sorry I missed this at first
and
^^^^^^^^^ open threads to all ^^^^^^^
The area your talking about I would think is not open to all
just like that area a now gone hooker paid for that I was in
she left the board, no one paid, now its gone
and I even still can't post in the open what was in it

but if you want, please tell us more about that area your talking about "start anywhere..."
Old 03-21-2015, 04:05 PM   #43
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

FWIW, OSD had nothing to do with the ban.
Guest030516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 04:37 PM   #44
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blthzr666 View Post
FWIW, OSD had nothing to do with the ban.
Quote:
FWIW - Wiktionary

FWIW. For what it's worth. For whoever is wondering. From what I've witnessed. Forgot where I was. Retrieved from ...
ya I "forgot where I was", so how could I
or
let them think what I could not have done, its more fun
speaking of fun, Doove this fun time to pull a fake ban.ya know. go for it

b666,
if I or someone hands you a SHMB self hanging rope. Post with care
Old 03-21-2015, 04:51 PM   #45
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Point taken OSD.