Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2021, 05:25 PM   #121
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowie02 View Post
Just got nice massage in Ming on Sunday. The lady there told me that there was a creeping young guy extorted them who was described as 20's, write Jeep rider. The lady also said that guy just got normal massage but asserted his ass was fucked. He threaten to ladies that they were watched and asked for money.
I take time today to translate all this for you guys to hopefully better understand.

I apologize for coming back to this thread, but it took me awhile to figure things out, especially as it pertains to this comment. I must do the right thing to help all of you and call this person out directly.

There are photos I would like to share with all of you but I was told not to post the link on here, so if you are interested in seeing the photos, please message me and I will send you the link as I have done before.

When I made this thread, you all questioned my account being new and wondered how I had all this information. I understand that it seemed suspicious, but now most of you understand that I was not lying.

Did anyone realize that the account that made this comment was new as well? The account has three posts but this is the only post I see. For this account to be new and know of this information, I knew something was up so I decided to look into some things.

This account belongs to one of two people connected to Ming Spa. One of two people who work behind the scene. Again, the account is new and they seem to know about the situation that happened at Ming Spa in February. However, there are little things that I noticed in this comment that stand out.

This person supposedly went to Ming Spa on Sunday, March 14th. Most people don’t know this, but the guy that got hurt at Ming Spa in February was supposed to meet with a lady from NYC that day. The guy decided not to show up.

This person then says that a lady at Ming Spa described the young guy that got hurt. The ladies working at Ming Spa at this time did not know about the situation that occurred a month before in February. The ladies at Ming Spa in February were not the ladies there in March. Also, most of the ladies that work in these spas do not talk to one another.

This person then goes on to say that the young guy received a normal massage but claims his “ass was fucked”, threatened the ladies by saying they were watched, and asked for money. Again, the ladies at Ming Spa in February were not the ladies there in March. At this point, only two people connected to Ming Spa knew of the ongoing situation because they had been in contact with the guy who got hurt. These two people work behind the scene.

I don’t like calling people out, but I must in this situation because a guy did get hurt and there is direct proof. Direct proof that I’m going to provide to all of you...

A young guy went to Ming Spa on February 9th for a massage. The lady that gave him a massage stuck a finger inside of him twice without his permission. At this time, the monthly rotation had already occurred within the spa. Less than a week after this incident happened, the lady that hurt the guy was no longer at Ming Spa. Again, the monthly rotation had already occurred within the spa.

The guy that got hurt immediately went to the hospital and filed a report with the police. The guy was then able to get in contact with two people that work behind the scene of the spa.

The boss of Ming Spa had a lady from NYC meet the guy who got hurt a night before he had to have surgery due to what happened. The lady apologized to the guy several times, told the guy that she would get an attorney and they could go to the police together so that the lady who hurt him could be arrested for what she did. The lady then offered the guy money as an apology and asked the guy not to go to the police again unless she and her attorney were with him. The guy said no to the money and the lady left. When the lady left, the guy said she said something along the lines of “I just don’t know why you no let lady touch you”.

These photos were sent to me directly from the guy who got hurt at Ming Spa in February.

In the first photo you will see that the lady from NYC told the guy that no sex ever happens in Ming Spa. All of you on here know that is far from the truth. All of the reviews that you guys post on here prove that this statement is false. We all know sex is offered inside Ming Spa LOL.

In the second, third, and forth photos you will see that the lady from NYC offered the guy money. The person who commented on here said that the guy demanded money. This statement is false. Money was offered to the guy, but he never took it.

In the fifth, sixth, and seventh photos you will see that the lady from NYC admits that a crime had been committed and hopes to help the guy. The guy then asks the lady from NYC for the name of the lady that stuck a finger inside him. The lady from NYC says that she does not know the lady’s American name and tells the guy not to worry about it.

In the eighth photo you will see that the lady from NYC tells the guy that she wants the lady who hurt him in jail and that the lady may be younger than the him. The guy then asks the lady from NYC if there is any camera footage and was told “Don’t worry that”.

In the ninth photo you will see that the lady from NYC seems to get upset with the guy and tells him to stop talking (or texting) because she knows everything about him, but is still trying to help him.

It was at this point that the guy stopped talking to both the lady from NYC and the boss of Ming Spa.

The guy has also sent me copies of his medical records to prove that he was hurt and needed surgery, but he does not want me to share that information with all of you.

Hopefully this clarifies things for everyone.

Take care guys.

-M
Vikingsand4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 12:26 AM   #122
hensonbedges
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airmag315 View Post
Dude this thread is fucken wild. OP/“not the guy” most definitely somehow got penetrated and paid for it, there’s all this “inside” information and texts.. Like what the fuck are you talking about? Man goes to an amp I’m assuming she throws a finger in there? And he’s like “I’m getting my attorney involved” lol this is insane. Is this man 98 years old with a old fragile asshole. I mean I’m not into it but I don’t see my asshole breaking in this situation, like what the fuck is actually going on in this thread?
I'm thenkin she uh have duh gel coat or sharp fake nails and he need stitches in his bunghole?

Also seriously what is it with asian chicks and just assuming guys want something in their ass. I've had a couple exs from far away lands try and play me like that.
hensonbedges is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 07:48 AM   #123
Luvbubbles
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Well, maybe he did it to himself in the parking lot. Of all the times I went to spas, usually you have to prod more from the asian and extra cash. Maybe he got a dominatrix or he pissed her off ? You are at the mercy of the provider in the nude !
Luvbubbles is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 08:11 AM   #124
doctorisin
Premium Access

Encounters: 72
Default Your Plastic Man.....

Can'ts believes all this hullabaloo be abouts....

Some Jimmy's inflamed hemmorhoids!!!

Ole girl be popping 'roids w/ her finely manicured asian nails like balloons in a carnival game, WHEW!!!
doctorisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 08:55 AM   #125
Maximum4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 120

This is another reason why the poop chute should be considered an exit only.

If you’re going to try anal penetration ....finger sized prophylactic protection should be used.
Maximum4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 02:55 PM   #126
Nubom70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

This thread was considered dead five weeks ago. We held a short memorial. Nobody showed up.

If he took that to trial, he'd be public anyways.
"Soooo, Dave. Finger up the butt? Yeah. You can keep that screwdriver you borrowed. Really."
Nubom70 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women