Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2011, 06:54 AM   #1
JohnMacnab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Reviews? Verification.

When a review is written is it actually verified by a moderator? Are the providers contacted to confirm that the review is accurate? If the session involves two or more providers can one of providers confirm that the others were infact there?
JohnMacnab is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:37 AM   #2
LA4Saints
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Interesting question. I can see some issues with it. One, not all providers are verified providers of ECCIE. Two, even if they are, the person writing the review may not put this in the review. How would this even be administered?
LA4Saints is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:25 AM   #3
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Providers are not contacted.To my knowledge the only time they hear from us is if its a false/inaccurate review
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:29 AM   #4
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Providers are not contacted.To my knowledge the only time they hear from us is if its a false/inaccurate review
Given the nature of the board I'm sure that is the only practical approach. One can't ensure every review is 100% accurate without rejecting many that are not verifiable.

That's why no single review should be taken as "proof" of anything--one should always look for trends and consistency.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:37 AM   #5
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

True Old-T, I would not want to be the one that had that job because it would be a he said she said deal with no way to actually verify who's telling the truth.
luckily most guys give accurate accounts. Its the rare "disgruntled" gentleman that causes need for further research from what Ive seen. Fortunately most eccie guys are gentleman and don't pull that kind of stuff.... Well at least in Ar they don't
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:11 AM   #6
JohnMacnab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I was wondering this because sometimes a review is pending ok by a mod for only a few minutes before it is approved and sometimes it is not given the ok until the next day.
JohnMacnab is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:49 AM   #7
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMacnab View Post
I was wondering this because sometimes a review is pending ok by a mod for only a few minutes before it is approved and sometimes it is not given the ok until the next day.
Simply because we don't live on here 24/7. The way I work it in my local areas is to approve or reject as soon as I see them. If you happen to send it through when I'm sitting there I wold process it right then. Of course if I'm asleep when you send it through, I won't catch it until tomorrow.

We don't contact the lady or the guy to verify particular reviews unless there is some dispute, question or reason to do so. We ARE looking for good contact info, date of session, that the fields are filled out and some good detail of ROS.

Here is a good thread on proper review writing
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=69938
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:27 AM   #8
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Does this mean providers have access to their reviews? I thought they did not.

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:56 AM   #9
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

we can see our reviews but clicking on our handle and can see the basic information but not the ROS....
Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Does this mean providers have access to their reviews? I thought they did not.

Awl4knot
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:49 PM   #10
Guest090814
Account Disabled

User ID: 6489
My ECCIE Reviews

It would be nice to see what the full review says about us. Its nice to know what men think of your service as a means of making sure you are always improving yourself
Guest090814 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:27 PM   #11
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenSweet View Post
It would be nice to see what the full review says about us. Its nice to know what men think of your service as a means of making sure you are always improving yourself
Been an age old debate here since the site started. It ain't gonna happen, that is what ownership here has dictated.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:35 PM   #12
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

That's okay ladies. That's why we have our own private section to get the ROS on clients, good or bad :P

I do have to laugh a tiny bit though because having seen some reviews...some men tend to exaggerate. So long as they got most of it right and don't lead anyone to think my menu is different than what it is, I don't contest it since I figure that's part of the fun for them

I did have a girlfriend who had to have a review pulled on another site because I don't know what that guy was smoking, but he made her out to be a crazy PSE even though she was a very sensual, mild GFE. His opinion on the matter: "Well you'll get more business this way."

Yeah-- and then more crappy reviews from people thinking she's a bait and switch *eye roll*
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:25 PM   #13
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Simply because we don't live on here 24/7. The way I work it in my local areas is to approve or reject as soon as I see them. If you happen to send it through when I'm sitting there I wold process it right then. Of course if I'm asleep when you send it through, I won't catch it until tomorrow.

We don't contact the lady or the guy to verify particular reviews unless there is some dispute, question or reason to do so. We ARE looking for good contact info, date of session, that the fields are filled out and some good detail of ROS.

Here is a good thread on proper review writing
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=69938

agreed!.

Also, if there is a double with two or more providers involved the review is usually assigned to the first listed provider. It is never listed to both. There is not option to do that. WE can only assign it once.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #14
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
agreed!.

Also, if there is a double with two or more providers involved the review is usually assigned to the first listed provider. It is never listed to both. There is not option to do that. WE can only assign it once.
There actually is a way to do it SMI. Its a little tricky but can be done. Just sent you a PM.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women