Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2021, 07:10 PM   #1
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Encounter: Lisa @ Kang Li Spa II

User ID: N/A
Date: 4/3/21
Name: Lisa
Phone: (315) 446-1202
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://www.kanglispa.com/
City: Fayetteville
State: New York
Address: Next to Verizon Wireless
Activities: 90 minute full body massage with hot stone
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair down to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lisa’s in her 40s with dark hair that goes down to her shoulders.
Recommendation: Yes
Vikingsand4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 11:14 PM   #2
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

whats jimmies ...expects froms ya is justs more fever ...dream wack job ol cuck ...bullshit ans thats ...bein generous

...thanks fer sharin!
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 04:13 PM   #3
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

You told us you were leavin....

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 04:42 PM   #4
eatyu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I thought you took your bullshit somewhere else for a month
eatyu2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 08:58 PM   #5
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Spas don’t stop just because guys no listen and be mad. Guys need be careful with how they treat ladies at spas. Treat ladies nice or we no let them come back. No yelling at ladies or banging doors to scare them. We have camera and texts saved in database. I don’t care if grumpy old guys here no believe me. Don’t believe me but no show up when he say he will. All talk no walk. Guy going to mess up in spa and get in trouble. I say eyes are watching because they are. Not to scare guys. To help. But whatever.
Old 04-04-2021, 09:00 PM   #6
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Happy Easter guy

Night ����
Old 04-05-2021, 12:33 PM   #7
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingsand4 View Post
....I don’t care if grumpy old guys here no believe me..
Yeah. This schtick ain't workin, dude...

Well...obviously we shouldn't have believed you when you said you were gonna give us a break for awhile.

Yet, here you are. Sucks. Still.

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 11:28 PM   #8
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Still waiting for his/her Flushing reports......
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 07:41 AM   #9
Maximum4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingsand4 View Post
Spas don’t stop just because guys no listen and be mad. Guys need be careful with how they treat ladies at spas. Treat ladies nice or we no let them come back. No yelling at ladies or banging doors to scare them. We have camera and texts saved in database. I don’t care if grumpy old guys here no believe me. Don’t believe me but no show up when he say he will. All talk no walk. Guy going to mess up in spa and get in trouble. I say eyes are watching because they are. Not to scare guys. To help. But whatever.
Taking what you’re saying at face value, it’s not bad advice. No one should mistreat any one working at an AMP, but there always is going to be some asshole who thinks he’s entitled to something for nothing and/or wants to get something through coercion.

If anything you’ve caused those hobbyists who smartly handle visits to AMPs to be more vigilant and cautious.

We can only thank you for that.
Maximum4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 05:50 AM   #10
heavenlysparrow
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

He's not doing anything. He use to speak in perfect english. Now he speaks with some sort of cheesy broken english. He/she's a fraud just fucking around.
heavenlysparrow is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:41 AM   #11
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow View Post
He's not doing anything. He use to speak in perfect english. Now he speaks with some sort of cheesy broken english. He/she's a fraud just fucking around.
I have said before translation not always right. I have someone help me at times. Sometimes I need to translate so words may not be best way to say them. You guys said not to comment more, but I try to help. If you don’t understand me, how I help? If I fraud, why I try meeting guy at Kang Li Spa the other night? I even offer to help with camera concerns. You don’t want help and think I’m messing around, then go to spa and get in trouble. We all laugh.
Old 04-08-2021, 07:43 AM   #12
Presj22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
I agree. I wouldn't give that guy /gal the time of day. Ignore that users posts and everything. Done. Just scare tactics and /or attention seeking.
Presj22 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:47 AM   #13
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Also, you say I’m fraud but other guys here message me every day asking for information and I give it to them. Just now guy message about Sol Spa lady out for month. She went back to city to see her family. One guy on here already knew that. He was right. Now some guys believe me and they are not commenting to argue. If you don’t believe me whatever. Other guys do and ask for information so I give to them. They say thank you then go to spas. I have no reason to mess around. Ask me about spa and I get information for you to help. Take care.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:59 PM   #14
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presj22 View Post
I agree. I wouldn't give that guy /gal the time of day. Ignore that users posts and everything. Done. Just scare tactics and /or attention seeking.
IDK. Beginning to think she may be one of the mamasans just scoping out the 'stores' around. There are a few around who are able to text and use similar broken English. At least she is attempting to learn English.
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:25 PM   #15
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zollner View Post
IDK. Beginning to think she may be one of the mamasans just scoping out the 'stores' around. There are a few around who are able to text and use similar broken English. At least she is attempting to learn English.
Thank you guy. I am only person that actually here in area. Other ladies you talk about just text or answer phone when guys contact spas but they in NYC, Flushing. None of us are perfect English but we all try. I don’t really scope spas as you say. You make it seem I go against spas. I make sure everything okay in spas and here to help guys who go to spa stay out of trouble. I said before I go to at least one spa every night, usually two. I try meeting guy here at spa to talk but he no show up. I go to Flushing for a week in May then come back here. Take care.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women