Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2010, 08:11 PM   #1
lalany
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37899
My ECCIE Reviews
Default If a client takes his money back

If a client takes his money back with force is it considered rape or robbery?
lalany is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Robbery.

You cannot declare a consensual sex act to be non-consensual at some indeterminate time after the fact. If that were possible, then I would most assuredly be able to claim that my first wife had raped me because she sure doesn't have my consent now.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 08:20 PM   #3
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

The fact that you have to ask speaks volumes about your business....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Cut her some slack, atl. My guess is she is new.

Nice pics and a nice website, but she is new to here.

Lalany--You might try and contact some of the ladies to refine your screening if you are as new as I think. If not, then take a pass on this advice.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:04 PM   #5
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalany View Post
If a client takes his money back with force is it considered rape or robbery?
Rape is the act of forced intercourse. No force has occurred. I'm sure victims of rape would agree there's an element of physical force as you're trying to fight him off or too terrified to for your life to move.

Robbery. However, if you're committing an act that your state deems illegal - it's wiser to black list then to go to authorities.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:08 PM   #6
Sydneyb
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5481

Rape. You would never have had sex without the mutal agreement. It feels like rape. I once had an experience when someone didn't pay and I swear I was scared and felt violated and yes, raped.

I'm sorry you had to experience this. And no. Its not your fault.
Sydneyb is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #7
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyb View Post
Rape.

I'm sorry you had to experience this. And no. Its not your fault.
I have. Being forcibly raped at the point of a weapon, and a client taking his money back.

It is not the same thing.

I know we won't see eye to eye on this, and I'm sure no one wants this thread to be ugly. We each have a right to an opinion.

When someone violently forces you to have sex against your will , it is not the same as going along with it, and then realizing he won't pay you.

I agree having him take the money back it's humiliating. It leaves you feeling vulnerable, ashamed and stupid. There is no legal recourse that wont' have you mocked out of police stations and court rooms and that is deeply demeaning. It is a horrible act and it is psychologically violent. It's a horrible experience.

But it is not rape.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #8
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

The act of taking the money is horrible, but it seems to me to be robbery not rape. Unfortunately filing charges is not going to be easy.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:26 PM   #9
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

theft of services. or robbery, if he stole all of your money. Not rape though, legally, even if it feels like rape.
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:26 PM   #10
guest060911
Account Disabled

User ID: 31950

Her question is valid since apparently people view the situation she describes differently.

Personally, I would say it’s robbery, but I can see why someone would consider it rape. Perhaps the reason why some would consider it rape is because when a sex worker consents he/she is consenting with the expectation of being paid. When you forcefully take the money back, the interaction that occurred is no longer consensual as that was not the agreement...an agreement he/she is now forced to accept as consensual, yet he/she did not consent to it at all.

The interviewee below (Will Rockwell, editor-in-chief of the sex worker-operated magazine $pread) refers to the same type of situation as rape.

“MJ: Have you ever been in a scary or dangerous situation while working that you think could have been prevented or helped if prostitution was decriminalized?

WR: I was once shorted out of an entire night's pay by a client who told me he was going to call security on me if I didn't leave. I decided against calling the police, because every case I heard of involved the police arresting the sex worker. Instead, I had to let a rape go unpunished.” http://motherjones.com/riff/2010/08/spread-sex-worker-Will-Rockwell-interview

Very interesting question and discourse.

Xoxo.
guest060911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:27 PM   #11
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

I have also been raped , and find the comparison to be pretty insulting.One is a violent act where at the time you truly do believe that you may die. The other is a financial inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
I have. Being forcibly raped at the point of a weapon, and a client taking his money back.

It is not the same thing.

I know we won't see eye to eye on this, and I'm sure no one wants this thread to be ugly. We each have a right to an opinion.

When someone violently forces you to have sex against your will , it is not the same as going along with it, and then realizing he won't pay you.

I agree having him take the money back it's humiliating. It leaves you feeling vulnerable, ashamed and stupid. There is no legal recourse that wont' have you mocked out of police stations and court rooms and that is deeply demeaning. It is a horrible act and it is psychologically violent. It's a horrible experience.

But it is not rape.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:42 PM   #12
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I have also been raped , and find the comparison to be pretty insulting.One is a violent act where at the time you truly do believe that you may die. The other is a financial inconvenience.
I agree, it is insulting to rape victims. The moment of actual intercourse is by force against your will - the terror and humiliation is unspeakable and leaves you changed for the rest of your life.

It certainly does not compare to the level of degradation and the damage it does to the human soul. However, I would not say someone walking out without gifting you is "merely a financial inconvenience." I have had this happen to me twice in my entire career. Both times I felt sick for days after - it really does make you feel vulnerable, it does hurt, it's a dreadful experience. But it's not even a shadow of what forced intercourse does to you.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:51 PM   #13
Sydneyb
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5481

Have experienced both, I recall they felt strangely alike. Perhaps its the reminder of the experience of rape and it was the feeling of being deeply violated that made it feel like rape. Clearly rape is scary and personal. Maybe it was robbery. That too is scary and personal. I wouldn't wish either on anyone.

Best to the women here...
Sydneyb is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:01 PM   #14
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
I would not say someone walking out without gifting you is "merely a financial inconvenience." I have had this happen to me twice in my entire career. Both times I felt sick for days after - it really does make you feel vulnerable, it does hurt, it's a dreadful experience. But it's not even a shadow of what forced intercourse does to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyb View Post
Have experienced both, I recall they felt strangely alike. Perhaps its the reminder of the experience of rape and it was the feeling of being deeply violated that made it feel like rape. Clearly rape is scary and personal. Maybe it was robbery. That too is scary and personal. I wouldn't wish either on anyone.

Best to the women here...
I can understand what you are both saying. I would imagine that it also has a lot to do with how the client takes his money back. Was it by physical force? Did he use a weapon? I am sure that anyone who has been robbed by the threat of violence has also feared for their life which is an awful place to be. I am sorry I did not mean to make lite of that type of situation.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:14 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I had an asshole rob me of 20k once, I can honestly say I rather have one of you ladies rape me.

All joking aside my heartfelt prayers to each and ever one of you ladies for your safety.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women