Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2011, 07:04 AM   #1
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27
Default What type of session do you prefer...

Clean Fun vs. Deep Connection?

I have always been the hobbyist that sought good providers that offered fun and frolic with friendly conversation thrown in. These sessions were always more than just simply releasing man poisons, and allowed a pleasant, safe and clean experience. Veni, Vidi, Vici! I left with a good bye and a smile on my face.
Yet, recently, I spent 30 hours with different providers this past weekend. All of them were fantastic woman- I was very fortunate to have met them. One of them stands outs though! She provided an experience that I would describe as the Ulimate GFE- not in regards to service (implying BBFS or anything), but in connection. It blew me away! I have always avoided these type of situations as dangerous. Easy to misconstrue. Now no marriage proposals are forthcoming. It's more "adoration" but I'm still smiling.
Fellow hobbyists what type of session do you seek?
Providers feel free to chime in. On face value, I would imagine that you avoid sessions with any "deep connections" because it can seem less "professional" and lead to stalkers and social time wasters. Enlighten me.
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:21 AM   #2
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Easy answer: it depends! Some ladies are alot of fun, great to be with, friends with benefits type of relations. Some you have a connection/familiarity/bond with, and then some are great because they just wanna fuck! The ones with the special bond really are nice though ;-)
roscoe14850 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I like GFE and they need to have a bit of passion. I know it will be faked, That is what I like paying for.

I want them to come up to me and attack me like they are a sex crazed rabbit. This is after we talk for a bit. This however takes time in finding one. You have to get to know them and they have to get to know you as well. I like that sort of relationship.

I travel quite a bit and I want them to act as though they missed me being gone. When I get back they show it. I enter the door, they give me a kiss and a hug, we chat, I start touching etc and we go form there.

When I find one that does that I keep them. (SD maybe if we can work something out)
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Sometimes I just wanna pull down my zipper and get off with minimal contact !! A quick piece of peace homies !!
guest032013 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:12 PM   #5
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Be very careful, mweber, your first gut impression was right.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:31 AM   #6
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Be very careful, mweber, your first gut impression was right.
Careful? I think you misunderstand. The provider was a TS named Herman. "She" was brazilian with 8" uncut. We did this thing called "Docking." What a connection!!!
I kid, I kid.
No worries here. I just came across an experience that was simply unexpected and fantastically satisfying. The provider is a few hundred miles away so there's a natural barrier in place from any emotions becoming "dangerous." It was a very pleasant surprise from my usual hobby dates.
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:27 PM   #7
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

UNADULTRATED GFE! PASSIONATE DFK BBBJ DT TOUCHING mre DFK DATY GREEK is a plus
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #8
Jon Colden
Valued Poster

I've found that making a connection can be rewarding but the process also has much more disappointment built into it. Now, I've come to see how much less potentially troubling "clean fun" can be.

I think that this is really a form of performance art, and I can appreciate the performance while still remembering that it IS just that, a performance.
Jon Colden is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:16 AM   #9
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand why some Gents don't kiss or do DATY, that is fine by me. I would never want someone to push my boundaries therefore I would never push someone else (unless asked to like fetish, bondage, Dom/sub...). With that being said I love the connection of making eye contact and kissing with roaming hands, it drives me wild, I get so into it that I squirm! Especially is someone if a passionate kisser that likes to grab hair, I just melt. For some reason a really hot kiss that goes back and forth between LFK and DFK with eye contact in between and then having the hair gently (or not so gently ) grabbed at the nape of my neck is one of the hottest things EVER. I love an intense sexual connection, whether it be a GFE or a PSE, that lust is impossible to fake. I am an eye contact type of girl all the way from simple conversation to while I'm licking and kissing my way down a Gent to.....
Don't get me wrong, of course there is nothing wrong with clinical walk in the door "hello" cbj "Bye, have a nice day see you next time". Everyone is different which is just fine and dandy.
It all depends on the situation, individual limits, comfort zones, the mood, and if the Lady really enjoys what she does.
I have a regular that I have seen more times than I can count, every single time is different. Some days it is quick cbj on lunch break, sometimes it is really sweet passionate gfe for 2 hours, sometimes it is really rough wild pse, sometimes it is fetish exploration, sometimes it is cuddling, kissing, giggling ,and talking all snuggled up under the blankets, sometimes we are together for hours and go out to dinner and relax in the hot tub while massaging each other, and sometimes it is wam bam thank you ma'am out the door in a HH. I think it is important to be versatile when you are a Lady or you only have a select group of Gents that want to spend time with you.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:37 AM   #10
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe14850 View Post
Easy answer: it depends! Some ladies are alot of fun, great to be with, friends with benefits type of relations. Some you have a connection/familiarity/bond with, and then some are great because they just wanna fuck! The ones with the special bond really are nice though ;-)
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:46 AM   #11
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Just as long as them special bond do not go beyond the limits of each other.

Ever ask a provider how many times she was asked the big "?". Way to many in this game are way to easily fooled. Mostly on the guys side. Most providers do the right thing. But a few will burn you. mmmm that is both ways also. Shit happens, and this is a game of fire. And when you play with fire. play with care. So nether side gets burned.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:24 PM   #12
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber View Post
She provided an experience that I would describe as the Ulimate GFE- not in regards to service (implying BBFS or anything), but in connection. It blew me away! I have always avoided these type of situations as dangerous.
Smart man.

Sport fucking is the safest way to go.

There is a possibility to have a very sweet, slow, passionate screw as long as it's clear, absolutely clear, that it is simply a different form of sport fuckin'.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:16 PM   #13
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do some Gents really think that we could/would fall in love with them somehow? Do some Gents not know that the vast majority of us are married?
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:25 PM   #14
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Do some Gents really think that we could/would fall in love with them somehow? Do some Gents not know that the vast majority of us are married?
You must know the answer to the first question better than the Gents.

On the second, some providers don't mention it perhaps because it pops the fantasy and therefore the assumed appeal. I think by and large, I've been with very few married providers (or in a SO relationship), very few. A couple of them told me. A couple of them it was just apparent. Many perhaps have me totally fooled.

I'd just as soon know but it isn't any of my business.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:30 PM   #15
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Well I know of 12 weddings of provider client. mmmm All from old school AC.
As AC went down hill I know of 3 provider pimp weddings.

But yes, some are that easily fooled. One provider told me about 12 times so far this year she has been asked to marry. Mostly from guys that have seen them less than 6 times. And I have known her for almost 20 mmmm make that 30 years. WFT
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women