Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2015, 02:36 PM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
in fact, no thread you post in turns out well for you.
He declares himself a "winner" consistently ...

..... and it always has to do with someone else's ass!

Is it a delusion or a fantasy?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 02:44 PM   #47
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He declares himself a "winner" consistently ...

..... and it always has to do with someone else's ass!

Is it a delusion or a fantasy?
In LLIdiots "delusional fantasy" world, he repeatedly "declared" himself a winner by endorsing "his man" (The Wilted Shrub) ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Yes, LL is a delusional fuk'n Idiot!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 02:46 PM   #48
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
i don't recall that thread turning out well for you either. unless of course to show your America hating ass for what it is.

i don't recall that thread on Corporate pollution turning out well for you either.

in fact, no thread you post in turns out well for you. Maybe you should give up?

They turn out about like I expect, when we're overrun with conservatard republicunts. You people are scared of your own goddamn shadow.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 02:57 PM   #49
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I do remember you getting your ass handed to you on this one. Better quit now is right. They're still a long way from a weapon that can be delivered anywhere. And you're one of the ones who said the sanctions were working. If they increased their nuclear program, how exactly were the sanctions working? Can't have it both ways now Lusty Tard.
Will someone teach the sewer rat how to read graphs? Please explain to him that as the bars get bigger and the lines go up when you move from left to right - this means Iran's nuclear program is advancing!

Will someone also remind the grubered freelance faggot Odumbo minion from Arkansas that he is already on record here declaring he understands the concept that "money is fungible"?

Quote:
I understand fungible, shitstain.
If the mullahs chose to let the non-nuclear sectors of the economy bear the full burden of the sanctions, then their nuke program can continue to advance even as the sanctions are biting! No contradiction there.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 03:02 PM   #50
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Will someone teach the sewer rat how to read graphs? Please explain to him that as the bars get bigger and the lines go up when you move from left to right - this means Iran's nuclear program is advancing!

Will someone also remind the grubered freelance faggot Odumbo minion from Arkansas that he is already on record here declaring he understands the concept that "money is fungible"? If the mullahs chose to let the non-nuclear sectors of the economy bear the full burden of the sanctions, then their nuke program can continue to advance even as the sanctions are biting! No contradiction there.

So you lied, the sanctions had absolutely no effect. To use one of your favorite phrases; "can't have it both ways".
Old 08-15-2015, 03:23 PM   #51
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
So you lied, the sanctions had absolutely no effect. To use one of your favorite phrases; "can't have it both ways".
Are you unwittingly stupid or willfully stupid? Gotta be one or the other, sewer rat, you can't have it both ways! (Psst! Your best answer is "willfully stupid" - otherwise there is no cure for you.)

The sanctions were having a painful choking effect on the NON-NUCLEAR sectors of the Iranian economy, undermining the popularity of the mullahs and worrying them enough to re-open negotiations over their nuclear program. So the sanctions were "working" - even as the mullahs tried to keep the nuke program immune to them.

Get it now, dipshit?
Old 08-15-2015, 03:27 PM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
They turn out about like I expect, when we're overrun with conservatard republicunts. You people are scared of your own goddamn shadow.
so you expect to get shown up by the facts every time you post? lol quite the glutton for punishment aren't ya?

why, just today gnadfly, LustyLad and several others have pummeled you over the Iran deal.

really son, you need to stop banging your head into the wall of stupid like that.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 04:25 PM   #53
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I do remember you getting your ass handed to you on this one. Better quit now is right.
You do realize you just admitted - again - that you previously posted here as UnderConstruction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Look at the pretty graphs....

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=151

Old 08-15-2015, 04:26 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

looks like a guy i'd trust.

?"
If the SOB thinks Iraq was a good idea ....i would not trust him with my money, you're welcome to trust him with yours.

Like i said , the folks that were convinced that Iraq was the problem after 9/11 when in fact most of the terrorists came from Saudi Arabia would of course think this is a bad idea!

Oh and lustyladyboy never replied to Reagan selling Iran weapons right after the hostage crisis!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 04:33 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So the sanctions were "working" - even as the mullahs tried to keep the nuke program immune to them.

?

You do realize that the sanctions Obama put into place...remember the Obama administration put them in place were done so to get Iran to the table. So the sanctions worked...you just do not like the deal. And let me tell you a little something, the adults at the table have made it so that grandstanding Republicans will not be able to torpedo it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 05:00 PM   #56
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you unwittingly stupid or willfully stupid? Gotta be one or the other, sewer rat, you can't have it both ways! (Psst! Your best answer is "willfully stupid" - otherwise there is no cure for you.)

The sanctions were having a painful choking effect on the NON-NUCLEAR sectors of the Iranian economy, undermining the popularity of the mullahs and worrying them enough to re-open negotiations over their nuclear program. So the sanctions were "working" - even as the mullahs tried to keep the nuke program immune to them.

Get it now, dipshit?
So, they were working so good that it brought them back to the table, where they got a new deal you say is now better for them, so I guess they really didn't work. Well, they worked for the Iranians, I guess.
Old 08-15-2015, 05:01 PM   #57
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
so you expect to get shown up by the facts every time you post? lol quite the glutton for punishment aren't ya?

why, just today gnadfly, LustyLad and several others have pummeled you over the Iran deal.

really son, you need to stop banging your head into the wall of stupid like that.
He takes enough head shots in the stalls down at Talleywackers ! But the swishy walker is into masochism too ! Along with bukakke, golden showers and ATM !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 05:01 PM   #58
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You do realize you just admitted - again - that you previously posted here as UnderConstruction?

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=151

I don't recall. I believe that's the answer.
Old 08-15-2015, 05:03 PM   #59
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Facts? Yes, because that's what conjecture passes for around here, I guess. None of this is factual. It's all conjecture, nothing more. That you think it's fact is fucking hilarious.

How exactly did Lusty Tard hand anything to me? He said the sanctions didn't work in another thread, now he's in here saying they did, but only on the 'non-nuclear' part of the economy, whatever the fuck that is. Never seen that definition in an economic breakdown before, but I guess we're making shit up as we go.
Old 08-15-2015, 05:31 PM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He said the sanctions didn't work in another thread, now he's in here saying they did, but only on the 'non-nuclear' part of the economy, whatever the fuck that is. .
lustyladyboy does not understand that those sanctions got Iran to the table...which was their purpose!

Folks with their mentality never wanted to do business with Japan and Germany after WWII...they did not want to open trade with Vietnam, now it is Cuba and Iran that are the boggie men we can't do business with.

These folks want perpetual war, they want to then cut taxes and bitch about the resulting deficit! It is a continuous loop!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women