Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47488
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2013, 12:02 PM   #181
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Okay, you finally admit that we have a problem in the U.S. Any suggested solutions?
Did you perhaps notice the problem is grandstanding politicians, contributing social ills (including "rampant drug use") and not a dearth of gun-laws, Speedy? It's your libertard side that elects the posturing likes of Rahm Emanuel, Odumbo and Feinstein who want to blame inanimate objects while enabling the real causes of violence, Speedy. Step one: quit electing those posturing, libertard jackasses, Speedy!!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #182
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Did you perhaps notice the problem is grandstanding politicians, contributing social ills (including "rampant drug use") and not a dearth of gun-laws, Speedy? It's your libertard side that elects the posturing likes of Rahm Emanuel, Odumbo and Feinstein who want to blame inanimate objects while enabling the real causes of violence, Speedy. Step one: quit electing those posturing, libertard jackasses, Speedy!!!!
I have voted for exactly one Democrat for national office in my life. Obama. Why??? McCain/Palin was an option I just could not consider. Sarah Palin being a heartbeat from the Presidency??? No f***king way. And in 2012 I personally considered myself better off than I was in 2008 so I voted for Obama again. Libertard?? No idea how you define a Libertard, but I think not.

You are very good at pointing out reasons why we are where we are, but offer very little help in proposing solutions.

BTW, according to the website below, Texas, with Conservatives holding most statewide offices, had a much higher murder rate per 100,000 population and a higher gun murder rate per 100,000 population than the Liberal state of Illinois. Try again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_vio...tates_by_state
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:37 PM   #183
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I still don't see where the Indiana reference is, IBS? Please point that out ... Or is it buried in the blog post you cited in tiny letters so we can't see it and edited to your liking? How does Little Rowdy get into the story?

Pity nobody calls you on your misleading posts, isn't it?

won't admit there's a gun related problem in the US will you.

and you still haven't answered the two simple questions posed on day four of your recent and record setting meltdown...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #184
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I'll take my chances. I don't own a gun and doubtful I ever will. Japan has very, very strict gun control laws and very, very low crime rates. So your statement that guns are needed to reduce crime and violence is somewhat flawed.

Do I worry about being the victim of a violent crime? Not at all. You are 4 times as likely to be killed in your car as your are from being a homcide victim. Yet I'm sure you will be out driving your car today. As someone in another thread on this forum stated, and he was a gun owner, more people die in their homes BECAUSE there are guns in the home than kill others trying to invade their homes.

Look, I'm not up on my soap box trying to convince anyone who owns a gun that they should get rid of them. It is up to each person to decide for themselves what they need to do to protect themselves, whether it be in their homes,their cars, or on the street. I've made my decision and I'm very content with my choice, probably as you are with your choice.
I am not inclined to convince anyone of Gun control one way or the other. In fact arguements on both ends are quite valid. I will bring this to your attention though, Japan has strict gun laws and low crime mainly because Japan isn't a Gun culture to start with, secondly Japan isn't as culturally diverse as America.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #185
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have voted for exactly one Democrat for national office in my life. Obama. Why??? McCain/Palin was an option I just could not consider. Sarah Palin being a heartbeat from the Presidency??? No f***king way. And in 2012 I personally considered myself better off than I was in 2008 so I voted for Obama again. Libertard?? No idea how you define a Libertard, but I think not.

You are very good at pointing out reasons why we are where we are, but offer very little help in proposing solutions.

BTW, according to the website below, Texas, with Conservatives holding most statewide offices, had a much higher murder rate per 100,000 population and a higher gun murder rate per 100,000 population than the Liberal state of Illinois. Try again.

Pull out an atlas, Speedy!!! Illinois doesn't share a common, 1,241 mile border with a foreign state boasting some 10,000 drug related homicides per year on average and that also exports drugs and drug-related homicides. Furthemore, Speedy, most Texas politicians aren't posturing and making grandstand claims that more gun-control measures are going to be the end-all panacea that libertard Illinois politicians are making. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-10681249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I still don't see where the Indiana reference is, IBS? Please point that out ... Or is it buried in the blog post you cited in tiny letters so we can't see it and edited to your liking? How does Little Rowdy get into the story?

Pity nobody calls you on your misleading posts, isn't it?

won't admit there's a gun related problem in the US will you.

and you still haven't answered the two simple questions posed on day four of your recent and record setting meltdown...
You only ingest the pablum the Kool Aid dispensing network MSNBC feeds you, Assup the jackass. That's why you are so fucking ignorant. BTW, the only thing you need to worry about melting down, Assup the jackass, is your plastic playmate -- now go back to poking your plastic playmate, you puny pricked putz.

“Our gun strategy is only as strong as it is comprehensive, and it is constantly being undermined by events and occurrences happening outside the city — gun shows in surrounding counties, weak gun laws in neighboring states like Indiana and the inability to track purchasing,” Mr. Emanuel said. “This must change.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/30/us...anted=all&_r=0
Old 02-22-2013, 02:43 PM   #186
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
I am not inclined to convince anyone of Gun control one way or the other. In fact arguements on both ends are quite valid. I will bring this to your attention though, Japan has strict gun laws and low crime mainly because Japan isn't a Gun culture to start with, secondly Japan isn't as culturally diverse as America.
I don't disagree with you at all.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #187
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Pull out an atlas, Speedy!!! Illinois doesn't share a common, 1,241 mile border with a foreign state boasting some 10,000 drug related homicides per year on average and that also exports drugs and drug-related homicides. Furthemore, Speedy, most Texas politicians aren't posturing and making grandstand claims that more gun-control measures are going to be the end-all panacea that libertard Illinois politicians are making. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-10681249
I love it. You have an excuse for everything.. Here's some data for 10 years of homicides (15,807 total) in Texas and the reasons for the homicides. Data just does not support your lame opinion. Do your homework and you won't come off so much as a Conservatard.

http://projects.wsj.com/murderdata/#view=all&geo=TX
Old 02-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #188
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anyone who said that European countries such as the U.K,, Germany, France, etc. didn't have problems of their own regarding crime, raise their hand? Anyone? Anyone?
I was really reacting to comments such as IBHippy in post #92 when comparing US and Germany

Quote:
The only thing faulty or shoddy here is your attempt to deflect away from other factors that contribute to a higher homicide rate in the U.S. and that one of those factors is the pervasiveness of violence associated with the illicit drug trade.

and the tendency by some posters to use drug gangs as an excuse to explain US's statistics v. other countries with similar demographics.

Maybe they didn't do it explicitly, but the tendency was there.

To be honest, all these comparisons are pretty meaningless as no two countries have the same demographics and history.

Even if you found some correlations, what is the causation, if any, and what decisions do you make arising from this?

It's all hot air to try to explain a religious belief and justify denial.

essence is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #189
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You’re a Libertard, Speedy! Look at yourself in the mirror and define yourself. BTW, the FBI is a better source for crime data than wiki, Speedy, and the FBI data shows that you are ignorantly wrong: Illinois’ homicide rate is higher than Texas’. Try again, Speedy.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...tables/table-4

Quote:
I love it. You have an excuse for everything.. Here's some data for 10 years of homicides (15,807 total) in Texas and the reasons for the homicides. Data just does not support your lame opinion. Do your homework and you won't come off so much as a Conservatard.

http://projects.wsj.com/murderdata/#view=all&geo=TX
Gang-Related Violent Crime

“Gang-related crime and violence continues to rise. NGIC analysis indicates that gang members are responsible for an average of 48 percent of violent crime in most jurisdictions and much higher in others. Some jurisdictions in Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, and Texas report that gangs are responsible for at least 90 percent of crime. A comparison of FBI Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) 2009 violent crime data and 2010 NGIC gang data illustrates that regions experiencing the most violent crime—including southern California, Texas, and Florida—also have a substantial gang presence (see Figure 1 and Map 1). Street gangs are involved in a host of violent criminal activities, including assault, drug trafficking, extortion, firearms offenses, home invasion robberies, homicide, intimidation, shootings, and weapons trafficking. NDIC reporting indicates that gang control over drug distribution and disputes over drug territory has increased, which may be responsible for the increase in violence in many areas. Conflict between gangs, gang migration into rival gang territory, and the release of incarcerated gang members back into the community has also resulted in an increase in gang-related crime and violence in many jurisdictions, according to NGIC reporting.”http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/pu...eat-assessment

A bloody November means Dallas has already seen more murders than in 2011

"As is often the case, many of the recent murders involve drugs, including people killing others in drug-induced rages, drug-related robberies gone bad and disputes over drug transactions."
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...an-in-2011.ece

Los Zetas drug gang penetrated U.S. American quarter horse industry says FBI

“This investigation reveals the varied attempts by Mexican drug cartels to further their criminal enterprises by any means necessary,” stated FBI Special Agent in Charge Armando Fernandez.

“This case is a prime example of the ability of Mexican drug cartels to establish footholds in legitimate U.S. industries and highlights the serious threat money laundering causes to our financial system,” said IRS Criminal Investigation Chief Weber.

http://www.examiner.com/article/los-...ustry-says-fbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
. . .and the tendency by some posters to use drug gangs as an excuse to explain US's statistics v. other countries with similar demographics. How many Los Zetas are there in the U.K., essence? Please provide a citation at your leisure, essence.
To be honest, all these comparisons are pretty meaningless as no two countries have the same demographics and history. Fascinatingly misinterpreted, essence, considering Speedy was the one that initiated such comparisons, but then he wanted to ignore other comparisons which were just as “relevant” as his original assertions.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:49 PM   #190
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

Come on IBRetarded, answer SpeedRacer's questions:

1) Do you or do you not acknowledge that the US has more guns per capita than any other nation in the world?

2) Do you or do you not acknowldege that the US is way ahead of all countries in similar demographics in homicide rate per capita?
SO? All we read from you is more blather.

Do you or don't you agree with the two points that have been posed tomyou over the past FOUR FUCKING DAYS?
Old 02-22-2013, 08:57 PM   #191
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
SO? All we read from you is more blather.

Do you or don't you agree with the two points that have been posed tomyou over the past FOUR FUCKING DAYS?
You were refuted at http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=185, Assup the jackass, now go back to poking your plastic playmate, you puny pricked putz.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:05 PM   #192
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Not so, DIPSHIT. You didn't refute anything. You deflected, avoided and lied. So what's it gonna be DIPSHIT?

Quote:

1) Do you or do you not acknowledge that the US has more guns per capita than any other nation in the world?

2) Do you or do you not acknowldege that the US is way ahead of all countries in similar demographics in homicide rate per capita?
Old 02-22-2013, 09:09 PM   #193
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not so, DIPSHIT. You didn't refute anything. You deflected, avoided and lied. So what's it gonna be DIPSHIT?
Check again, dumb-ass. You were refuted at http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=185, Assup the jackass, now go back to poking your plastic playmate, you puny pricked putz.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #194
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP, THE PUNY PRICKED PUTZ!!!

Yeah. Looks good!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #195
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

YOU CAN ANSWER THAT TOO, WHINY.

I guess it's better to dodge than to LIE, right? But with you boys there's no difference.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women