Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2017, 06:28 AM   #16
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

In my experience I find them to be social butterflies and the ultimate 'people persons'.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 06:51 AM   #17
Bikerjoe337
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I like turtles.....
Bikerjoe337 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:21 AM   #18
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default NO FREE Sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
My thoughts are that you are totally full of self imprortant shit and badly need to
find another hobby. Perhaps you are describing yourself and think every guy here is like you?
Good point.Paid professionals trying to make living like everybody else in world.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 10:51 AM   #19
Eisley Valentine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 197666
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So I have this friend... He's real keen on cruising the ho stroll and finding the most hard up broad who will service his massive member and take the most abuse for the most reasonable fee. For him that means that slut is lucky if she gets $60. That enables him to partake roughly 3/5 times per week. He finds it thrilling to push these women to their limits and really makes them regret needing to earn that next fix.

Now this same friend can't understand how on God's green earth I am able to get guys to pay my ( in my mind's) modest fee. He also can't understand why someone would pay $500 to eat..Yes. EAT...Some "Whores" snatch for an hour or two and leave without getting his prick wet.

The point of the story is this... The hobby serves a lot of different needs for a lot of different people. My biggest misconception getting into this whole thing was that it was just a bunch of old dudes who wanted to bang young hotties and it served an entirely sexual function.

Now.. having been involved, and seen what I've seen, I know better. As an ENTJ female who thrives off of systems I can easily identify at least 5+ types of gentlemen.

1. The married seeking variety
2. The sex addict/narsisistic one you spoke in depth about
3. The busy married to work/ with different priorities
4. The emotionally unavailable /vulnerable needing something that's actually no strings
5. The ones that struggle to connect/understand women and those on the asbergers spectrum

Then you add in submissive men or men who desire to relinquish control. Couples.Virgins. Physically or developmentally disabled. All utilizing Whores.

Personally I just think you had one to many pretty women treat you badly and withhold their sweet sweet snatch from you. You hate that men don't have the option to flat back and that you have to dabble in tainted wares because the prime pussy is unavailable to you. All us floozys out peddling pussy only remind you of your inherent Achilles heel, being that the cock runs the show buddy (Which uh... Men don't like being reminded of duh!)

And to end my soapbox.. On the subject of cluster "B"s I'll gladly note I've met far more providers with borderline personality disorder & histrionic personality disorder in followed only by the codependent/narsisistic relationship dynamics I see so many of us"Whores" frequenting. Welcome to the counter culture.
Eisley Valentine is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 10:51 AM   #20
Goddess Athena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2823

I know women that aren't "prostitutes" that use men for money, trips, cars, ect. Oh, that's right, they're called wives and girlfriends. I don't think prostitutes are any more sociopathic than the general population. I can honestly say that I have only met a few in my time working. Most of the ladies I know, are the exact opposite. They are care takers and have depths of empathy, but what do I know?
Goddess Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 10:58 AM   #21
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

One person's 'derogatory' is another's perception of fact.

As to wives, consider this: there is no valid reason anymore except self-interest for a woman to pursue marriage. Limiting herself to one man is a bad strategy for survival as well as for emotional satisfaction. Women at one point by necessity had to trade their sexual and romantic options for material security. Now they don't. In fact 20-30 YO women make more on average than 20-30 YO men these days, at least in America. So marriage is no longer necessary nor desirable for women. This leaves only one type of woman left who seeks marriage: those who seek to use being married for a purpose. The most obvious purpose is obtaining money, etc.

As to prostitutes incurring emotional damage via dissociation, indeed, true. But who would in his or her right mind go into a line of work that inevitably causes serious mental health problems? Such a person does not much care perhaps what the cost is to herself, but looks only at the benefit: easy money. Why would a relatively well-adjusted person choose to do this voluntarily? Drug addicts may for example go into it to get money for drugs, but an addict by definition is not well-adjusted. As for trafficked women, they are being forced, so they are excluded from consideration as voluntary prostitutes. That leaves only someone who is already maladjusted, the kind who deliberately makes a self-damaging decision.

As I said, sociopathy is a spectrum. One can be clinically sociopathic, or just drawn that way. In suggesting that prostitutes are sociopathic, I am suggesting that they are on the sociopathic scale moreso than the typical person. I discussed why that might be and showed how it comes to pass, even if one perhaps does not start that way. Many sociopaths are born that way, but many more *become* that way as a matter of character development due to experience. A woman may because of the psychological impact of being a whore thus *become* increasingly sociopathic. After all, sociopathy entails a great deal of acting. Your example of an actress playing a wife but not being one is a good example. A sociopath can play a wife, etc., and never actually have any real love or commitment to her husband. Happens all the time. She may not be a born sociopath, but may in essence be *choosing* to be one for the benefits of it. Now, what kind of woman makes that decision in the first place?

BTW, I have also said that johns are more likely to be sociopathic, too. Funny, no one is going ape-shit over that. I detect a great deal of white-knighting going on here. But that is neither here nor there. I think perhaps the point is that having sex triggers in people a natural tendency to bond with the other person, ppl w/ little or no capacity to bond with others via sex can therefore easily engage in sex w/ others for pay and not feel a bit of discomfort. They naturally will gravitate to prostitution because it's easy money and no skin off their emotional noses. But if a typical woman takes up whoring, over time she will be less and less inclined to be attached to her tricks emotionally out of self-defense until she is functionally sociopathic, at least relative to her tricks.

So we must also ask ourselves: if an otherwise well-adjusted, emotionally normative man frequents prostitutes, does he not go through the same process? Do men like most of us reading thus become more sociopathic over time as a response to being johns?

Brothers (and the few sisters reading), I have to confess. I am a relentless seeker of truth, even truths hard to look at and accept. I offend people with my speculations. But because some find 4 +4 = 8 an inconvenient truth (no, I am not doing a damned global warming thing here) does not mean it is not true. I have been looking into myself. Since being involved with prostitutes, I have changed. I have become more emotionally callous. I have become less sensitive and/or empathic. This has resulted in some measurably positive outcomes: I have gotten a better job at higher pay. I did this because I was rather ruthless in my approach to interviewing. I made a better impression on interviewers than I used to. I know it was because of showing the kind of assertive self-confidence/self-interest I have had to learn as part of dealing w/ whores who have tried to use me for various reasons. The down side is I have also had these awakened traits in me lead me into conflict which may have been necessary but still could have been better-managed. Nonetheless, in some cases, it was high time the claws came out.

For me, the implications are clear: For women as whores and men as johns, if we are going to be in this game, we must pay the price of playing. This means we must accept a greater level of sociopathy in our personalities. It is unavoidable, like injuries to a football player. Play football, and you *will* get injured. It's just a question of how badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
You started out with an interesting thought. Are providers more apt to be sociopathic? You gave examples for the position that demonstrate their sociopathic behaviors. Then you displayed your own derogatory behavior in a response to people living in their own illusions (I think you knew this thread would provoke auch a response).

Your response got very derogatory with your language and then you just went on your on delusional tangent. You bottled ALL women into the category of being just sex toys and objects, not human. Wives are essential whores looking to get paid and working their hustle. You took any credibility you might of had and threw it out the window.

I feel pity for you if you really think this way. Let me be clear, all women can be very beautiful people, even providers. They all have emotions, display wonderful trauts at times and not so wonderful traits at other times. Just because a woman sells sex does not make her less than human. The intimacy, passion, and a lot of the orgasms are a lie and fake, but she is still human. She only fakes all the emotion with her clients, hence work for her. The rest of her day she is herself.

That is sociopathic behavior, but it is an act. Do acts tend to push us down a path, I think so and it has been documented. So, does being a provider tend to lead providers toward A diagnosis of sociopathy? Possibly, but not likely, she is acting and knows the difference between reality and work. I do not think Kaley Cuoco believes she is "Penny" when she goes home. She is an actress and knows where her reality is, she is not married to Leonard.

There is emotional damage created when women sell sex, this has been documented and scientifically proven. She creates the damage by dissociation. Some women handle that damage better than others. But this is not speculation, this is fact. One can believe that the universe goes around the Earth, but science has proven that theory wrong. The Earth goes around the Sun. When humans, men included sell their bodies as sex toys, they create some self inflicted emotional damage. Heterosexual men have sold themselves to.gay men and the result is dissociation and emotional damage just as it is for women selling themselves to men.

It is impossible to create the emotional attachment close enough to be considered intimacy in a few texts or calls and 15 minutes of face to face talk before sexual activities begin. Thus, the intimacy, emotion, and even oegasms are fake. Women need to feel close to achieve orgasm and you pay for sex, which she finds repulsive is the first and huge bar to her being close to you.
spa999 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 10:59 AM   #22
spa999
Valued Poster

Thank you for your input, Athena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Athena View Post
I know women that aren't "prostitutes" that use men for money, trips, cars, ect. Oh, that's right, they're called wives and girlfriends. I don't think prostitutes are any more sociopathic than the general population. I can honestly say that I have only met a few in my time working. Most of the ladies I know, are the exact opposite. They are care takers and have depths of empathy, but what do I know?
Old 03-10-2017, 11:06 AM   #23
spa999
Valued Poster

Wonderful! Great writing!

Yeah, being on the buying end sucks. If I had a vajayjay, I'd prob be a whore. You got me. But I don't resent paying. I can afford it. It's just the reality of circumstances. I accept it as fact. As I have stated, I am a relentless seeker of truth. I also accept it, good or bad, right or wrong. I have taken some on-line tests to adjudge my character and values. I always come back as a "True Neutral". I deal with the world as it is, not as it should be, or how I think it ought to be. If I err, it was because I have apprehended the world incorrectly. I am not afraid to take my ideas out for a spin, too, which is why I posted what I did. I am glad I have gotten replies. I appreciate the time ppl have taken to reply, esp. with substantive information or opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisley Valentine View Post
Personally I just think you had one to many pretty women treat you badly and withhold their sweet sweet snatch from you. You hate that men don't have the option to flat back and that you have to dabble in tainted wares because the prime pussy is unavailable to you. All us floozys out peddling pussy only remind you of your inherent Achilles heel, being that the cock runs the show buddy (Which uh... Men don't like being reminded of duh!)
Old 03-10-2017, 12:21 PM   #24
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default A Modest Proposal

Here's a suggestion for ECCIE management. Set up a forum specifically for self-hating men who like to transfer some of their (entirely justified) contempt for themselves onto the sex workers who accept compensation to put up with them. I can suggest a name for the forum: "The Cesspool." Only realists and relentless truth-seekers may post there. You could appoint the OP in this thread as moderator of The Cesspool; let him be in charge of keeping the deluded out. And, speaking of the deluded, those of us who are so foolish as to be happy and enjoy our lives, neglecting our plain duty to be miserable ... well, we can be forbidden to even look at The Cesspool. You could make it one of those by-invitation-only forums.

It'll be a terrible thing, being excluded from The Cesspool. But I'll try to bear up. Living in my fool's paradise, don't you see.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 12:42 PM   #25
spa999
Valued Poster

James, I am adding this to my sig.

I wish I could hire you to ghost-write for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
It'll be a terrible thing, being excluded from The Cesspool. But I'll try to bear up. Living in my fool's paradise, don't you see.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:45 PM   #26
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

James1588, that was funny, made me laugh, thank you.

Spa999, I think you are trying to tell me that the word 'derogatory' can be perceived differently. Derogatory behavior and language to one person is not derogatory to another. But either way perception has nothing to do with fact. Facts are not perceived, they just are, whether we deny them are not, they remain facts.

Your use of the word 'valid' has the same problem. A woman has no valid reason to marry was stated by yourself. Valid to who? She has no need to validate her reason either she wants to marry or not, does not need your approval. I think my use of the term derogatory was right on target. You called women "whores" and the tone was negative towards women.

What truth are you seeking?? Labeling a person as sociopathic? Really, is that how deep you go? No well adjusted stable person sells their self in the sex trade. Desperate people that percieve no other option do it. Depserate for survival, money, or other unmentionables. This is not big news my friend, kind of common knowledge. Is selling sex damaging psychologically? Yes... More deep.dark truth but again not really anything mew there either. Everyone over the age of 30 knows that. Is buying sex damaging to one's self. Well, let's look at you and with that I would say it is a resounding YES!!! As you admitted you are certainly damaged goods. You perception of women and marriage is not well adjusted nor normal.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 12:51 PM   #27
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Btw, where did you get the fact that women 20-30 make more on average than men 20-30? I would like to read that article, please. I suspect you just made that up, making up facts that do not exist does not help your argument. I have read several articles about the gender gap in salaries but could not find that info, so please enlighten me.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 01:21 PM   #28
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

As a professional person in the mental health field who can diagnose, that study is badly flawed using anecdotal evidence. Something I would expect to see an idiot like Dr. PHIL using. Obviously you are trying to justify your hatred of sex workers by hiding behind pop science. Try using those "realities" you work with more openly and honestly.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 03:50 PM   #29
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by spa999 View Post
... I wish I could hire you to ghost-write for me.
Actually, you can, and several ladies have hired me for that purpose. I will add that, for all that they're supposed to be sociopaths, they paid me very promptly. And, by the way, the way I do this sort of business is that I do the work up front, make all desired revisions, and invoice only after my client is completely satisfied. It would be the easiest thing in the world for her to simply not pay me. Truth to tell, I went into this thinking that I'd get stiffed frequently, but it's never happened ... not once. Some sociopaths these sex workers are! I guess they live in the same delusional fool's paradise in which I reside.

Which is cool, by the way. They make excellent neighbors.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 03:58 PM   #30
spa999
Valued Poster

http://www.glamour.com/story/pay-gap...illennial-wome

Also Google "Millenial women outearn Millenial men" and read.

The 20-YO prostitute outearns me. I have over 25 yrs of experience in what I do and make 6 figures. The 20-YO just had sex for the first time a year ago and is now outearning me by doing what she LOVES.

There's another pay gap for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
Btw, where did you get the fact that women 20-30 make more on average than men 20-30? I would like to read that article, please. I suspect you just made that up, making up facts that do not exist does not help your argument. I have read several articles about the gender gap in salaries but could not find that info, so please enlighten me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women