Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2017, 06:52 AM   #16
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sounds like she changes menu when you arrive or up charges to get more money.

Scammer whores are just that and they need to be called out.

Sorry, honey. Your game is gone.
Go back to backpage and rob people.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 09:15 AM   #17
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default NO FREE sessions.

Thanks for beware.WTF
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 09:54 AM   #18
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

your credibility isn't there

reading reviews you lie about your pictures by 50+ pounds and 3 out of the past 4 reviews have been NO's. the guy who met you shouldn't have seen you considering 2 out of your last 3 were no's, but i guess he is too much of a newb to understand how much of a red flag that is here on eccie.

as mentioned above there are providers with 100+ reviews who have 0 No's. you have a handful of reviews and already 3 NO's. seems like you are just trying to cover up your tracks. with the amount of providers in your area you won't last at all with that sort of reputation. you should have fixed your issues after the first No
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:11 AM   #19
Eve Hennessey
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6762
My ECCIE Reviews

It never ceases to amaze me the number of men that think that because there is a monetary exchange they are entitled to whatever they want. They are not!!! There is a measurable difference in clientele that only pay $60.00 for services rather than $350.00. The adage, "you get what you pay for" comes to mind.

I offer what I offer, if he insists on something I don't do, shame on him for not doing his homework but make no mistake, if you schedule and spend 15 minutes fiddling around in my private bits before you demand something I don't do, then get angry and threaten me ... You owe the fee.

I read the entries in this forum and the names used to describe women. The level of disrespect, jealousy, bitterness and out right hatred is off the charts. The men calling women disparaging names are the same men that will high five each other for stealing or bullying her down for her rates. Worse yet are those that threaten to write something bad if they don't comply. They wear it as a badge of honor when they write a review about not paying anything for the service because they think it was terrible and all because she doesn't suck on his balls covered in hair that stink. There is a name for those kind of men.

I don't like everyone I meet, nor do I really "want" to see a man that thinks something I don't do is, "icing on his cake". Is it so unreasonable to think that the men would meet someone they don't like? Instead, they write something truly nasty about the woman and do whatever they can to ruin her business. There is a name for these types of men as well.

Personally, I want those that want an exchange. I want men that want an experience that he can take with him. An experience that makes me want to see him again. Men that have a "do me" attitude need not make contact.

Reaching into a woman's bag to take out the fee is stealing. If the woman has bad reviews and he still goes to see her I have to ask why he would do that? What is he getting out of it? Is he looking for that sort of drama? Is that what he wants? Or is he going in knowing it might not turn out well looking for the end result he got? Self defeating behavior on his part. Perhaps a self fulfilling prophecy? Or he simply wanted to rip her off and failed to "get off" before doing so.

Either way, you get what you pay for... Or in this case steal!
Eve Hennessey is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:33 AM   #20
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default NO FREE sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve Hennessey View Post
It never ceases to amaze me the number of men that think that because there is a monetary exchange they are entitled to whatever they want. They are not!!! There is a measurable difference in clientele that only pay $60.00 for services rather than $350.00. The adage, "you get what you pay for" comes to mind.

I offer what I offer, if he insists on something I don't do, shame on him for not doing his homework but make no mistake, if you schedule and spend 15 minutes fiddling around in my private bits before you demand something I don't do, then get angry and threaten me ... You owe the fee.

I read the entries in this forum and the names used to describe women. The level of disrespect, jealousy, bitterness and out right hatred is off the charts. The men calling women disparaging names are the same men that will high five each other for stealing or bullying her down for her rates. Worse yet are those that threaten to write something bad if they don't comply. They wear it as a badge of honor when they write a review about not paying anything for the service because they think it was terrible and all because she doesn't suck on his balls covered in hair that stink. There is a name for those kind of men.

I don't like everyone I meet, nor do I really "want" to see a man that thinks something I don't do is, "icing on his cake". Is it so unreasonable to think that the men would meet someone they don't like? Instead, they write something truly nasty about the woman and do whatever they can to ruin her business. There is a name for these types of men as well.

Personally, I want those that want an exchange. I want men that want an experience that he can take with him. An experience that makes me want to see him again. Men that have a "do me" attitude need not make contact.

Reaching into a woman's bag to take out the fee is stealing. If the woman has bad reviews and he still goes to see her I have to ask why he would do that? What is he getting out of it? Is he looking for that sort of drama? Is that what he wants? Or is he going in knowing it might not turn out well looking for the end result he got? Self defeating behavior on his part. Perhaps a self fulfilling prophecy? Or he simply wanted to rip her off and failed to "get off" before doing so.

This don't have to do with you promoting your business.Giving everybody beware what happen in paid session.Client taking from hooker
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:50 AM   #21
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Eve, I do not think anyone is saying a man should get services she does not offer. Problem here is she does not advertise her services. She has no website, nothing in her showcase indicates non GFE, actually she says she is very open minded, and she lies about her appearance (at least thre different men say that). Indicates to me, she is a con artist. And according to customer no 15 minutes of play took place, no nudity even as far as I can tell. Those are her words, the words of a liar and con artist.

I agree with you though that I believe a woman should think nefore seeing him as well. He is not trustworthy either, did not do his homework and probably went in knowing she was a con artist, not cool.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 12:19 PM   #22
Buddys Place
BANNED

Aymie, you might apply at whataburger. You're not very good at this.
Buddys Place is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 01:04 PM   #23
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:

Another Golden pussy provider. Right away assumes the man is stealing and the lady is right. Ignorant of reality and thinks her pussy gives her the right to play a man for money. There are good providers and there are GPS players. She's the latter.The funny part is she should have retired 10 years ago
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:52 PM   #24
Btkj30
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Every one in the business needs to be honest. I don't know about who robbed who but reading what every man that has seen you has said that you are larger than your pictures, if your bigger it's not a deal breaker some men like big women but miss advertising is wrong. No bbbj,kissing= non gfe, also something that can be worked around. You have almost all NOs in your reviews even one of the yeses admitted to wishing he had put no. If you don't like the way this hobby works and are happy showing no respect to your clients by miss advertising, I think you and McDonalds would be a perfect fit. Mabey you can give the manager a cbj and get a better shift.
Btkj30 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:45 PM   #25
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Another Golden pussy provider. Right away assumes the man is stealing and the lady is right. Ignorant of reality and thinks her pussy gives her the right to play a man for money. There are good providers and there are GPS players. She's the latter.The funny part is she should have retired 10 years ago
Seems like you have an axe to grind with Eve.

I think there are two things on here.
1). Providers should post a menu, or at least the things they are not willing to do. This way the provider has the info out there and the guys know whether they would be a good fit. I saw another no review which could have been avoided by a menu.

2). Guys need to do their research too. I think this is more apparent than ever with this post and Honest Abe's latest review. It seems like we need the reminder of thinking with the big head, not the little one. She's not a BBBJ kind of gal, then find one who is. Etc.

This one sucks on both ends. No is still a no, no matter what type of arrangements the two parties have made. But, I think this is very clear, providers must have a menu so that we can know what is ok for you.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 04:51 AM   #26
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Whores being whores.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 05:12 AM   #27
onawalkabout
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Don't hate the players hate the game.
This is a every single day assurance in this game.
Some girls should rethink their life choices.
Because they suck and not in a good way.
Then try to put a premium price tag on their lame ass.

Then on the flip side you have dudes that either don't know any better.
Or are just plan stupid. If you have an account read the damn reviews.
Or don't be bitching when she sucks.
I get 90 percent of what I need to know from reviews.
And learn to be able to call bullshit when you see it.

Many reviews should have been no's.
But I usually give the Benefit of the doubt yes.

Sometimes you don't click that's not really either of your faults.
You can still have a good time. I've had those visits turn around once the action started.

But the lesson learned.

Is homework homework homework.

Stay safe and happy hunting

ONA

Out
onawalkabout is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:49 AM   #28
Eve Hennessey
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
Eve, I do not think anyone is saying a man should get services she does not offer. Problem here is she does not advertise her services. She has no website, nothing in her showcase indicates non GFE, actually she says she is very open minded, and she lies about her appearance (at least thre different men say that). Indicates to me, she is a con artist. And according to customer no 15 minutes of play took place, no nudity even as far as I can tell. Those are her words, the words of a liar and con artist.

I agree with you though that I believe a woman should think nefore seeing him as well. He is not trustworthy either, did not do his homework and probably went in knowing she was a con artist, not cool.
Admittedly, I didn't research the woman or the man. Without re-reading what I wrote, I think I used the word "if". He said, she said gets us nowhere. Someone else already wrote, "There's his side, her side and the truth." I do not automatically believe her. Likewise and with my experience, I don't automatically believe him either.

I decided to respond because it gave me an opportunity to call out some unreasonable expectations on the clients part.

If a client reached into my bag and took anything out no matter that is... He's stealing. If a man comes to me for one hour and stays 2, he owes me for that extra hour. If he thinks he doesn't he's stealing especially since I list my rates per hour. Unless he goes for one of my extended offers the rates are clearly stated on my site. I think it's unreasonable for a man that I've never met, to start out with will you do this or that. I don't know who he is and will never give a direct answer. Do your homework, read the reviews and make an informed decision. If a woman does 9 out of 10 things you like, why would you focus on the one thing she doesn't do? Then write all sorts of nastiness in an attempt to ruin her.

I have no doubt that burkalini is an adonis with a golden cock to match my golden pussy and is forever young, unlike myself who should have retired 10 years ago. Kiss Baby! And, I'm positive his balls don't stink, his hair is also golden and his shit doesn't stink either. His attempt to shame me and gain an imagined advantage is childish.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:06 PM   #29
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Admittedly, I didn't research the woman or the man. Without re-reading what I wrote, I think I used the word "if". He said, she said gets us nowhere. Someone else already wrote, "There's his side, her side and the truth." I do not automatically believe her. Likewise and with my experience, I don't automatically believe him either.

I decided to respond because it gave me an opportunity to call out some unreasonable expectations on the clients part.

If a client reached into my bag and took anything out no matter that is... He's stealing. If a man comes to me for one hour and stays 2, he owes me for that extra hour. If he thinks he doesn't he's stealing especially since I list my rates per hour. Unless he goes for one of my extended offers the rates are clearly stated on my site. I think it's unreasonable for a man that I've never met, to start out with will you do this or that. I don't know who he is and will never give a direct answer. Do your homework, read the reviews and make an informed decision. If a woman does 9 out of 10 things you like, why would you focus on the one thing she doesn't do? Then write all sorts of nastiness in an attempt to ruin her.

I have no doubt that burkalini is an adonis with a golden cock to match my golden pussy and is forever young, unlike myself who should have retired 10 years ago. Kiss Baby! And, I'm positive his balls don't stink, his hair is also golden and his shit doesn't stink either. His attempt to shame me and gain an imagined advantage is childish.
No Adonis here. My balls are washed though. Everyone's shit stinks. I am not however out trying to get someone to pay to fuck me and you are. I will assume you have been doing this awhile. A long while. It's been my experience that providers like yourself usually get to the point where they get jaded. They think their value never diminishes. They think their opinion is the only one and dismiss anyone else's as CHILDISH.
By taking money with a promise of service not delivered is a form of theft also. Promising under deception is a form of theft. The providers track record of satisfaction is suspect at best yet you just assume the guy stole from her like the jaded provider you are.

One review in 7 years surely makes you an expert on this board.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:13 PM   #30
Eve Hennessey
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post

One review in 7 years surely makes you an expert on this board.
I missed my mark with that one, I was going for zero!

With your 64 posted reviews whose worse, me for selling it?

OR

You for buying it?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women