Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2017, 08:33 PM   #16
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Reading comprehension 101:

I would never pay $400 for an older woman

Now does this mean the person

A) does not like older women

B) does not like old assholes telling him what to say or not say.

C) is telling other people how to spend their own money

D) thinks $400 is too expensive

I realize this little quiz may be intimidating to someone as ignorant as Jam so I will give you a hint: Pick D!!!

Jam I do not care how you spebd your money, and I never sughested, requested nor told anyone else how to spend their money. I adore older women as well as younger women. Btw you insulted all young women with your comment. I just think her price is too high.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:50 PM   #17
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Reading comprehension 102: Excuse me I'm sure that's too high of a level for you.

Reading comprehension 1.2

Quote Jam3768: "If you don't want to spend money on an older woman then fine. Don't do it. Just keep quiet about it."

What part of that did you not understand?

And yes your post "sughested" what you think everyone else would do. And by the way be sure to use spell check the next time you have the audacity to call somebody else ignorant.

And btw you insulted all older women with your grossly misinformed comment.

I am totally willing to let this thread die, but I have faith in you to come up with another totally mindless nonsensical response. And I am betting I won't have to wait very long either
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:29 PM   #18
francoj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I'm 46 so there aren't many "older" available to me. The world always has and always will belong to the young. Today with eccie, a young dude can live for a few dollars what I had to experience by seeing porkys in the theaters. Sigh.
francoj is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:38 PM   #19
Raymond Marshall
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Older women are pure bliss.... That's where it is at!!
Raymond Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 10:02 PM   #20
soxfan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If Claire thinks she is old ill take that all day every day. 40-55 is hot and sexy age for women
soxfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 10:13 PM   #21
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default it is just a number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Song View Post
The Benefits of Sex With an Older Woman

We are all drawn to certain things. No one can blame you if you are not into women who have passed thirty. One piece of advice, if you haven’t tried an older woman do so soon. You might be surprised how much you like her…

Much truth told here. My last encounter with a woman born before 1969 was very sensual, at times playful, and ended with 'please come and see me again' After the first round we cooled down with a cold drink. When she got me going again she let me know how much she appreciated my attention. When round 2 was a bigger challenge she said 'dont think about time, you arent leaving until you come again' and very soon after that I was drained and happy.

I will be seeing her again.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 10:39 PM   #22
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Typically more open-minded and less judgmental.
Clark W. Griswold is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 05:55 AM   #23
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You are not really this dumb are you?? You are just fucking with me right??

"I would never pay $400 for an older woman, not worth that much. $300 or $250 and we can talk, not $400. GPS"

Please point out where I said, implied or insinuated I would never spend money on older women. In fact I implied the opposite, more than willing to spend $250 or $300 for the right older woman. Furthermore, (that word means Also) please point out where I suggested how any person besides me should spend their money. Also, did my original comment get a fact wrong? That is possible but please point it out. I would retract if I did. So how was my comment grossly misinformed? Seriously, teach me something and I am the man to admit my faults. But what I think happened here is you misread or read too much into my words. Then when I had a little fun and poked at you, you got your feelings hurt.

It is a hooker board and we do not know each other, did notean to hurt you so deeply. Have fun, and understand on a discussion board some people may even disagree with you, no need to be offended. Now go get you some older pussy and enjoy.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 06:11 AM   #24
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

River, I love your handle. But I always thought the Doctor should have wasted no time in getting with Rose. But I could see why he married River all those millenia ago. She was a good woman. But so was Rose.

I agree, older ladies are WONDERFUL. Young women offer a huge kick in the limbic systems of men bc of their high fecundity. Sex is really about 3 things for humans: socializing/mutual bonding, pleasure and reproducing. Sex with whores/strangers (eg: sex party sex, hookup sex) is ultimately frustrating for both/all parties bc little mutual bonding happens and usu. no reproduction. This frustrates 2 of 3 goals so while it is typically pleasurable it annoys our limbic systems. Thus hookers must develop a callous indifference to johns as a form of psychological self-defense while johns must develop an abject contempt for whores for the same reason, or risk significant emotional delusion/frustration.

If both parties can focus, then, on the pleasure of paid sex and consciously suspend any social expectations/reproduction expectations, sex between whores/johns or among strangers can be pretty amazing.

That said, sex with you older women is really fantastic. I have been let down by younger women a fair no. of times. They are generally immature as sex workers go. TCB/comm'n skills are often seriously lacking. They overprice for their services given quality while older hookers generally do not. They are much better interpersonally, too. And in bed? By 30, a 10-year veteran of sucking/fucking 10,000 men and hundreds of women knows what she is doing. I have yet to be disappointed by a hooker over age 30. The 40+ ones are even better in some ways but have usu. lost their youthful fuck-me energy.

If we were closer, I'd book you and bang your brains out. Then the next date I'd book you and your friend and watch you have hot lesbian sex while stroking your hair and gently kissing you both, then fuck both of your brains out. Then I'd put you on speed-dial.

Have a lovely day and may you come your brains out this week.
spa999 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 06:19 AM   #25
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Gentlemantoo take your misspelled words and just go away
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 06:39 AM   #26
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16
Default A matter of perspective

It's frequently said that you are as old as you feel. A lot of how we age is attitude and not how many years you've crossed off of the calendar.

I am 60, so my point of view is different from those who are younger.

Someone mentioned the range of 35 to 55. That CAN be older depending upon your point of view, older than someone in their 20's? Certainly, but just older? No, I don't think so.

You ladies are just hitting the prime of your life.

A lot of age is attitude and how you take care of yourself. There are more advantages to ladies in the over 40 range than you listed, but yours are all good points.

I prefer to think of you ladies as seasoned rather than older. As in many areas of life, experience counts for a great deal.

I worry a lot less about a lady' age and just look for one whose company I would enjoy, who may enjoy time with me. Age is one of the last things that I look for in seeking a lady friend.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:02 AM   #27
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

the best younger women i have noticed don't last too long before getting scooped up by sugar daddies.

the older women though are perfect for those who are looking for a good session with someone who knows how to please a man. experience matters

just my observations.
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 02:28 PM   #28
River Song
Simply Extraordinary

User ID: 315773
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all for your feedback and mostly kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spa999 View Post
River, I love your handle. But I always thought the Doctor should have wasted no time in getting with Rose. But I could see why he married River all those millenia ago. She was a good woman. But so was Rose.
Rose is my favorite but I'm more like River in age and appearance.
River Song is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 02:34 PM   #29
River Song
Simply Extraordinary

User ID: 315773
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
I just think her price is too high.
I raised my hour rate after I established my downtown incall. I keep my 90min and 2hr rate much lower than other ladies with a $400hr. I prefer to only see one client per day and I enjoy longer visits. The bcd activities are not doubled in a two hour appointment so I don't think the rates should be doubled. I also run a daytime special from time to time from 9am - 3pm, those are the hours I prefer to work.
River Song is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 05:41 PM   #30
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I am to damn old to train a girl.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women