Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2014, 06:12 AM   #31
spacecowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Feedback

For me........I would come back for a visit. .......if you had a different incall location. .......

And about deere.........hes not happy......unless he can piss you off.....he likes to poke and prod at people.....and hide behind his computer screen.....so I just ignore the asshole.

Winter gave good feedback.....(I have got to meet this beauty)
spacecowboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 07:55 AM   #32
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

some people just really don't understand the internet. it's the greatest bullshit filter in the history of mankind.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 11:38 AM   #33
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Phrasing is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:01 PM   #34
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

this thread is now about cats....

john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:35 AM   #35
Ravynn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 216347
My ECCIE Reviews

THANK YOU SPACECOWBOY. THAT TELLS ME THAT YOU HAD A GOOD TIME WITH ME.
Ravynn is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:52 AM   #36
oneeyedmounstro
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

so young....so angry....
oneeyedmounstro is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 08:12 AM   #37
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

First off, I am not a mod in West Texas, so this is a personal West Texas Hobbiest opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravynn View Post
FIRST OF ALL TO JOHN DEERE, RIDAY, AND TEXANBYCHOICE, I THANKED WINTER FOR HER INPUT...NO INSULT TO HER.
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, SHE IS THE ONLY ONE IN THIS THREAD YOU HAVE NOT OFFENDED. AND I AM BETTING THAT SHE NEVER PAYS TO COME SEE YOU EITHER.

IF ANY OF YOU "GENTLEMEN" WOULD HAVE LOOKED AT THE CASING IN MY SHOWCASE AND IN ALL OF MY POSTS, YOU'D SEE NOTHING BUT CAPS.
SO WHAT? JUST BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS DO IT THAT WAY DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT. ON THE INTERNET, IT IS CONSIDERED RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS. ALWAYS. SO, EVERY TIME YOU POST, IT IS A RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS POST. THESE GUYS KEEP TRYING TO TELL YOU THIS IN A NICE WAY.

THIS IS JUST YOU GUY'S WAY OF TRYING TO ATTACK A LADY. YOU ALL SAY I HAVE AN ATTITUDE BECAUSE I DEFENDED MYSELF TO SOMEONE WHO WAS VERY RUDE TO ME THEN WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU? JOHN DEERE REFERRED TO ME AS "SOME CHICK".....VERY OFFENSIVE.
I AM GUESSING THAT JD IS AN OLD FART LIKE ME AND ALWAYS REFERS TO WOMEN AS CHICKS. SO, THAT CAN NOT BE CONSIDERED RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS SINCE HE ALWAYS DOES IT, RIGHT?

I HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF. WINTER WAS TRYING TO BE HELPFUL. SO, I LET HER KNOW HOW SEASONED I AM IN THIS GAME WE ARE ALL PLAYING AND THANKED HER FOR HER INPUT. YOU GUYS FIND THAT RUDE??? IF SOMEONE DISRESPECTED YOU, YOU WOULDN'T THINK OF IT AS HAVING AN ATTITUDE. YOU'D CALL IT LETTING IT BE KNOWN YOU WERE OFFENDED. STOP ATTACKING ME ABOUT WHAT A FELLOW HOBBYIST INITIATED...PLEASE!!!!!

IF THERE IS ANY ATTACKING GOING ON IT IS BECAUSE OF YOUR ATTITUDE AND RESPONSES.!
THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IN THE OP CAN BE FOUND IN THIS THREAD. GUYS DO NOT LOOK AT JUST REVIEWS. WITH THE ATTITUDE YOU ARE SHOWING HERE, I WILL NEVER BE SCHEDULING WITH YOU. THERE ARE SEVERAL IN THIS THREAD THINKING THE SAME. I HAVE BEEN A HOBBYIST IN WT SINCE 2001 ON THESE BOARDS. AND IN THAT TIME, IT HAS NEVER TURNED OUT GOOD FOR A PROVIDER WHO ASKS FOR HELP AND THEN TELLS THE BUYERS IT IS NOT HER FAULT, IT IS THEIR'S.

IF YOU POST A RANTING RESPONSE IN ALL CAPS TO THIS, IT WILL BE OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF CHANGING. SO, EVERYONE CAN STAY WITH THE THOUGHTS THEY HAVE RIGHT NOW.

Again, I am not a mod in WT and this post is the personal opinion of a long time WT hobbyist.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 08:31 AM   #38
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IN THE OP CAN BE FOUND IN THIS THREAD. GUYS DO NOT LOOK AT JUST REVIEWS. WITH THE ATTITUDE YOU ARE SHOWING HERE, I WILL NEVER BE SCHEDULING WITH YOU. THERE ARE SEVERAL IN THIS THREAD THINKING THE SAME. I HAVE BEEN A HOBBYIST IN WT SINCE 2001 ON THESE BOARDS. AND IN THAT TIME, IT HAS NEVER TURNED OUT GOOD FOR A PROVIDER WHO ASKS FOR HELP AND THEN TELLS THE BUYERS IT IS NOT HER FAULT, IT IS THEIR'S.
This is unfortunately correct. Being newer to the community and with my preferences I have been having a more difficult time finding someone I mesh with. Ravynn had fit my preference criteria and prior to this post had been considering driving from odessa up to see her. That has changed now and we both lose out.
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 05:35 PM   #39
baunno5150
Gaining Momentum

Default All of this over Caps Lock...wow

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and caps lock is simply caps lock.
baunno5150 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:37 PM   #40
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171244
My ECCIE Reviews

Pistol : very nicely said..I support and encourage girls on here but sometimes. they feel they aare right and you guys feel you are right..it puts us chicks in a difficult spot but at the end of the day we are in customer service and something as simple as this thread cann kill a girls business. Sometimes us ladies act emotionally while men act logically ..same goes for reactions.. Sometimes you can throw out there the obvious facts. bbut until a person is ready to stop being emotionally charged nothing will get thru.. Its been rough on me too soo much I've had to do insanely low special ..but I would not piss off the people who may see me..instead i would vent to a GF..but that's me..sorry for all the double letters..I'm using my incredibly shity phone ;-)
Lucky Lady is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:49 PM   #41
spacecowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Its sad that she asked for input. .....feedback.......and she gets a lesson in punctuation and shit.........what a community.........smh.......
spacecowboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:49 AM   #42
Ravynn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

THANK YOU SPACECOWBOY...AT LEAST YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT THE MAIN OBJECTIVE WAS. I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT!
Old 07-24-2014, 04:57 AM   #43
Ravynn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

BAUNNO YOU HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD! IT'S JUST ME USING CAPS LOCK...NOTHING MORE. I APPRECIATE THAT YOU SEE THE SIMPLICITY IN ME USING CAPS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN THAT.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:49 AM   #44
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 08:11 AM   #45
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Default at the risk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecowboy View Post
Its sad that she asked for input. .....feedback.......and she gets a lesson in punctuation and shit.........what a community.........smh.......
Of being yelled at here...oh wait. Its all in caps..im being yelled at anyway.

Voice inflection and tone are lost through text. And those two things can change a simple comment from constructive criticism/questioning to ranting/raving. This is what led to norms being established where CAPS is considered yelling. It allows people to more accurately judge the commentary of a text only conversation.

You may not agree with it, but those are the accepted facts and norms. If you choose to be different, do so by all means. Its a choice and your decision to make. But be prepared to accept the results that follow.

The results are varied. Many of us were offended. I personally interpreted her original first post as a frustrated rant. The kind made by my young child who has not learned to sit down and thimk things through before making a bold and rash decision. It was lound (caps yelling) and difficult for me tk logically read as the caps constitued yellig.

Read on its own in normal non cap script the tone changes entirely and is a reasonable AND respectable post in my mind.

I might have gptten by after that if she reverted to normal script instead of caps and gave a small apology for the misuse. Instead she dug in, blasted those offered feedback on the caps. Attempting to make me feel bad for her mistake does not fly with me. She continued to dig in and by putting the hobbyists who were offended on the defensive it spirals still.

I really dont know if at this point anything can be salvaged. She clearly does nkt beleive she is offending people and will continue in her loud cap shouting. And I for one will not apologize for being offended by her actions. She has lost my business because she shows a lack of judgement nor does she care shes offending possible clients...but moreover. .. people.

That is my 2cents. Feel free to post your views.
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women