Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Panama - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2017, 10:52 PM   #1
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default A week in Panama

I just got back from a week in Panama. I was down there for a week of Spanish classes which wasn't far from the Hyatt. I hit Habanos a few times at night and also checked out the Veneto. The Veneto sucks now, not one good one in there all loser rejects. The AC was not functioning well, 50% at best and I am sure that is why there were so few and the tables were empty as well not many folks playing cards. Habanos was the usual. I didn't venture out anywhere besides taking the subway a few stops to classes each day and walking to food around the area, the Chinese place by the Veneto and Beirut is where I ate most of my food. I was very lazy. I still hate the weather there but the price is right for what I needed to do.

My first night at Habanos I was quite uncomfortable and constantly had to stand by a fan or in that little AC room behind the cigar shop. All I could think about was this is just one week of humidity and it's a week of FKK's in August and a ten days of FKK and Spain in September so this uncomfortable atmosphere was temporary. I decided at that point I would grab the nearest pussy and if she sucked bareback take her to the room. It just so happened a cute not hot little black girl about 23 or so said Hello, at that time. She wasn't really black just a very dark skinned Panamanian from the Colon area. I asked her if she sucked bareback and she said if the client is clean and nice she would, that was good enough back to the room. I am back in pussy eating mode these days so ate her out quite a while, got a great blowjob, fucked her in a few positions and said goodbye. $100.

The second night was the same. Walk in, find one who sucks bareback and get the hell out of there. A couple putas from Colombia walked over to ask for a date and they either wanted too much or wanted to upsell the BBBJ. I didn't feel like negotiating, wasn't in the mood in fact all I could think about was being back in Europe in 3 weeks. The first girl who would go for $100 and BBBJ included got my business and after about 6 of them one bit. Back to the Hyatt and the usual. I ate her out too, got a BBBJ and screwed in a few positions and said good night. $100

Third night the ballgame changed. I was approached by a young thirty something Panamanian. Just "our lucky night " , a match made in heaven. She needed and smelled $ (turns out biz is bad for all of them all broke) and I smelled desperation on her end and knew I could get a ton of juice out of that orange. I knew she would work cheaper and harder being older and not a super hot Colombiana. I hated going to Habanos and knew she would fit the bill the rest of the week and pretty much told her she gives it up good for $100 she would be able to count on me the rest of the week. She came back to the Hyatt with me for $100 and after about 3 hours took off. I ate her out several times, fucked her twice and her attitude was an A+. I wasn't surprised, it's exactly what I expected when she first said Hello,. After 29 years of playing this game sometimes I wonder who the bigger Wh*re is, me or them. Anyway, two parties got what they needed. However, I got a little bonus. In our conversations it turns out we had a little in common. We were talking about hobbies and what we like to do so I told her I loved Colorado for the skiing and rafting and the liberal laws on the growth and enjoyment of horticultural items that grow in all shades of green. God bless her! She reached in her purse and pulled out something that made my eyes lit up. We went in the bathroom by the vent to share the goodie. Just like the old college days, I wet a towel and put it on the threshold of the door to the room and sprayed some of her perfume in the hallway. We than shared the special treat. Once the night wrapped up, I arranged a date the following night, that girl wasn't getting away from me was stuck with me for the week. Last time in Panama same thing happened, found a good one and stuck to her; this one was better as she was a member of the Green team. There was no way I was letting her go.

Night Three was repeated the rest of the week. I had the fine pleasure of not having to leave the AC of the Hyatt in to the oven of the streets of PTY. AC, Pussy, Green Veggies and 3 weeks till the FKK Clubs. I knew I would have good cheap pussy a few hours a night, a good feeling to put me to sleep and then I would be home in TX until departure for Europe. For me one of the greatest highs in the word is the 30,000+ foot drop out of the sky in an airplane and the thud of the wheels touching down on the tarmac at Flughafen. 17 days till departure to the Holy Land.

So for the remainder of the trip my day consisted of Spanish classes in the AM and afternoon and at 8 PM each night she would arrive and sex, oral and vaginal was had in all positions and places in the room including the shower, the Cozy Corner, the bed, and of course the windows. She got $100 per night, to me that was stealing. I felt like a thief in fact. Pussy and Green was a steal+. I don't think she was ever In the room for less than 3 hours and never more than 5 as I had to be up early at 7 each day. So Panama ended with a great run for a place I don't really like but will be back. It really isn't my type of monger place but I seem to have better luck finding one there and sticking to them than hitting a bar or Habanos each night. For me that will work as I have to go back every few months but now I know I can land and on night one have all my vices come right to my front door and not have to deal with the weather.

Chica Fees: I couldn't get them to waive them at first although I had used a family's member Hyatt membership to book them and was told there would be none. They still tacked them on. However, the night before I left I spoke to a manager and after much haggling, back and forth he waived half of them. Good enough.

Hyatt Breakfast: See my last review, same garbage crap but get's you going. The juice is not fresh squeezed. The meats are processed junk. The bread is half stale. The stews suck with dried up meat. The eggs are runny. However, it is free and the coffee is great!

Pty just isn't for me, it isn't my kind of setup I like and the weather stinks but if I had to give a general report of what I thought about it I would give a huge thumbs up for those that like extended appointments and can handle the weather. Before I left another ISG member in a PM told me it was a buyer's market and deals to be had. I won't mention his handle, he is free to chime in but he was 110% correct. If you have the funds, the time and don't mind the weather GO! Those girls are starving. They are lined up and very few guys. The girl I fucked each night told me all of them, hot or not have nights they go home empty handed with a goose egg and it is quite slow for them. That's right from a Puta's mouth herself; they are desperate. I am not one nor will I want to be one for extended appointments (although this one hung out a while) but the fruits are ripe for picking for those that are. I would think $150-$200 could buy you many hours if you play your cards right. I can't see how those girls would even turn down $200 or $250 for an all night date. Maybe less, I am just a brothel and quickie do your thing and leave type monger. We all have out favorite spots, mine happens to be in Europe but for those in to mongering in the Latina world and looking for a deal it truly appears for now that Panama is a steal at this moment. Even if the airfare is higher than normal depending where you are coming from you will make it up in your pussy bill, cheap pussy waiting down there. Buy your tickets and Buen Viaje!
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 06:29 AM   #2
BBarney
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Tell me more about the spanish classes...am getting ready to enjoy some traveling and sampling in Spanish speaking countrys and think being able to speak the language would be an advantage.
BBarney is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 08:20 AM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBarney View Post
Tell me more about the spanish classes...am getting ready to enjoy some traveling and sampling in Spanish speaking countrys and think being able to speak the language would be an advantage.
I'm taking classes as I'm planning to be an ex-pat or buy a 2nd investment/vacation home in Spain ( liberal, cheap, all my vices are legal and can travel anywhere in Europe on weekends, great place) in the next 5-10 years and extensive travel there until than so you can easily cover in one week of lessons there what you can in 2-4 months here plus you get to fuck some good pussy while at it. Being able to speak the language and not sit there w a smartphone translator in front of you definitely has it's advantages. It is about $20 an hour for classes in PTY, you can get it as cheap as $10 in Antigua, Guatemala and down in Medellin where I may go next is in the middle. In Spain you are looking at 30E an hour. If Spain is in your future might want to study there as you may want to know the vosotros but the flip side of the coin is the ustedes is well understood in Spain, I have had zero issues not knowing the vosotros so I don't see the reason to learn it nor pay 30E vs 20 Dollars in C America or Colombia. PM me if you want more info but I can say my trips to PTY, Madrid and Barcelona have been and will be much better being able to communicate as well as being able to read the reviews on the Spanish sites. I also plan to do my skiing and white water rafting in Spain next season not Colorado. It has also surprisingly come in very handy in one of the FKK Clubs as well w a Romanian who speaks it perfectly ( her English is Whore-able) and my sessions with her are under market and fall on the taboo side of what goes on there is all I will say. In a nutshell, learn it ! It may come in handy where you least expect it. Hope that helps !
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women