Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2017, 02:24 PM   #16
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I really need an hour and prefer longer if I can afford it.

A quickie, B&G or HHr is just not for me.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 02:51 PM   #17
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

An hour minimum especially if the lady is a GFE. My last date was three hours.
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 03:18 PM   #18
Guest112917
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

My general model is an hour or longer with well reviewed ECCIE gals. However when you try to hobby in the middle of nowhere, I have to resort to BP. I usually schedule a half hour and ask the option to extend is available. Most do not get the extension, but I have met a few great gals from BP that I have extended or met again for an hour.
Guest112917 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 03:35 PM   #19
Rogue_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

One hour, minimum. I need time to relax. I always take my time with a girl. Plus, It takes me several minutes of hard riding to cum. If there is a few minutes left, I love to relax and enjoy the afterglow and chat with a girl.
Rogue_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 06:24 PM   #20
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Minimum one hour is better. It takes the same amount of time to get ready for each rendezvous, that's why ideally I would even prefer multiple hours over half hours. There is no way we won't be more into each other after a couple of drinks/dinner and laughter.

During the week most men are busy, especially early mornings. Half hours are okay.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 08:41 PM   #21
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

At least an hour. Hh is just not long enough to get all the pops out.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:27 PM   #22
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Prefer hh when first meeting a gal. After, I figure if compatibility is there, I might dive into a longer date. Mostly anymore though, 30 min is fine if just staying in bcd. Let's us both get on with our lives and more clock concious. I found I would go over 1 hr sessions a lot more than 30 min ones. Especially msog. I just stick to 1 round now. It's more cost effective for the hobbyist, and like another lady said, they make more money doing 2 hhr sessions and likely worked less as opposed to a vigorous 1 hr msog session.

I do mix it up, but right now it's about 90% hhr and 10% 1hr or more. Rates I usually like to stick to are 100 to 150 per hhr, 200 to 250 for 1hr.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 10:26 PM   #23
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Astor View Post
This thread may answer your questions: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2147943

As I stated, I prefer an hour or longer. It's preferable for me to have a drink, some convo, and sensuality. Non-stop physical activity from the arrival time to departure time is not for me. It has nothing to do with $$$. I don't like to be rushed. Real life is rushed, and this is supposed to be fun. As I stated, I make more doing 2 1/2 hour appointments than 1 1 hour appointment. I prefer to keep volume low for me as well as my incall. Anyone coming in with a mental list of activities that they are expecting is not very becoming to me. I am a person, and I like to enjoy the time as well, as it makes it more fun for my guests as well.

This being said, there are clients that I have seen for a long time, that only have a half hour to spare, and can complete our meeting during that time, as well as have some convo. They are great clients! The ones that tend to really not work out, are the guys that schedule a half hour due to budget constraints, but then try to go beyond their scheduled time. If you schedule a half hour with me, I schedule the rest of my life around that. I may have a lunch date, Dr appointment etc, so going over is just rude and inconsiderate. I assume that if you schedule a half hour, you are a busy guy, and I will respect your time by making sure that you are on your way at the end of a half hour. :-)

Good luck finding your niche. :-)
THIS!!!

My favorite line "I AM A PERSON"
I think guys forget sometimes and it's unfortunate ...
I donte care for hh... I stopped advertisting them honestly .. I feel like if you're asking for a hh bc of $$ I'd rather you save more and let me know when you can book atleast an hour ESPECIALLY for a 1st date .. I'd like to get to know the guy and have SOME conversation .....just a thought ..
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:00 AM   #24
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I have never done a 30 minute date, 1 hour minimum. I like to take my time and savor the experience. And I have done a lot of 2 hour dates if we click but I do that with ladies that offer a multi-hour discount. $250 - $300 doubled would get real expensive real quick.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:30 AM   #25
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I prefer hour sessions but...

Some guys don't have time for an hour session, and therefore I would/can make the exception to my rule of thumb hour sessions....
I am budget friendly!!

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 10:04 AM   #26
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Back in the college days most couplings were overnight unless we we're rushed. Even then, an hour was a still a 'quickie' or a wham-bam. Never really cared for those.
I have become fond of extending times since.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 11:32 PM   #27
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

If I feel like I can bust twice, let's do an hour.

If the provider isn't GFE, an hour is going to be tough.

Sometimes I only have the $$ for half an hour.

If it's taking me too long to pop in a hh, I'll bump it up to an hour, out of fairness.

Usually a hh is enough, but not always.

It depends.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:40 AM   #28
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Hhr is fine with me. I dont need long convo about her life and dreams. I have a SO the need for companionship is not there for me. Sex is all I want from the ladies, we have fun then I move on.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:46 AM   #29
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

User ID: 24399
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't offer either. My smallest amount of time is 90 minutes. I can't provide the experience I offer in a short amount of time. I don't offer "quickies". I find I would have to work longer and harder offering the smaller amounts of time. I at one time offered the hour, I now find it a waste of my time. I like to have 1 meeting a day. I don't sit in room waiting for the next guy...or for any reason. I like the freedom the longer appointments allow me. I work less, enjoy what I do greatly and have a ton of time to live my life. When I offered the hour, I worked harder and often it wasn't worth getting a location for 1 hour call as I use upscale in call locations and invest in myself so I'm at my best when we meet. The hour and smaller appointments puts a monkey wrench in my plan.

My life is based on the "Work less and live more" model.
Becca Blossoms is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 01:34 PM   #30
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I rarely do less than 90 minutes. An hour feels rushed to me. I really enjoy building the lady up slowly with DATY and a long slow BBBJ is wonderful. Then multiple position sex.
That journey takes time. When I was in my 20's and 30's, wham , bam thank you ma'am was ok. But in my 50's I love the pleasure to be felt all the way along for both of us, and that takes time.
With 2 hours cuddling and pillow talk is part of the journey.

Hhhmmm, damn I'm now really horny.
micktoz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women