Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2017, 04:32 PM   #31
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I didn't want to quote the whole thing, but the part I did quote made me think "why get married in the first place?" Thanks TexTushHog for some sound reasoning.

Now on to the OP, in your original post you stated you weren't planning on getting a divorce, yet here you are, looking for ways to scam your wife. She may not have contributed financially to your household, but she contributed emotionally and as a wife (i.e. Probably cooked dinner at least once in all the years you've been married, and I'm sure you've had sex at least once).

So the real question, why are you preparing for divorce? You say you aren't, yet you're wanting to start the ball rolling. Do you think that as soon as she's got her degree that you helped pay for that she's going to leave you for some hot young college stud?

I'm just wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Plans to protect assets start at lest six months BEFORE you get married. Keep the house in your name. Don't expend any community funds on it' or keep meticulous records with receipts on every penny of community funds spent on the house, etc. very difficult to protect assets unless you have investment income. LLC is likely irrelevant unless it predates the marriage and then only the return on capital invested pre-marriage is relevant, not your return on labor. And there are things you, your accountant, and your potential expert witness should have been tracking in the LLC every year.
Massagejunkyie69 is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:34 AM   #32
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Alimony is the fucking you get for the fucking you got
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 10:33 AM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69 View Post
I didn't want to quote the whole thing, but the part I did quote made me think "why get married in the first place?" Thanks TexTushHog for some sound reasoning.

Now on to the OP, in your original post you stated you weren't planning on getting a divorce, yet here you are, looking for ways to scam your wife. She may not have contributed financially to your household, but she contributed emotionally and as a wife (i.e. Probably cooked dinner at least once in all the years you've been married, and I'm sure you've had sex at least once).

So the real question, why are you preparing for divorce?

I'm just wondering.
As I was reading the OP and his follow-ups, I kept thinking that this is a guy who wants to say he's a nice guy, however he has already decided to dump her but just hasn't decided on the timing.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 10:02 PM   #34
MyDixieRekt
Registered Member

Default Nice Job

That was a fantastic read!
MyDixieRekt is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:42 AM   #35
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceomind View Post
Jon you come off like a Saint, maybe I am interpreting it wrong. You seem like a typical white night. Yet you are on a board that is technically illegal activities going on behind closed doors.
I am just trying to protect myself in case of a divorce. I have paid 100% of the bills, her school, money to support her dad. So I am not the bad guy here.
I work hard for my money and don't feel giving up 50% is fair.
So if you don't have a good option, get on your white horse and ride off
let me see if I understand your POV.

you helped your wife finanially you fuk whores on the side( cheating on her) and now you want to hide assets so if and when she when she finds out you are cheating on her with whores.. you can keep more of 'your' money... You are one selfish person. My advice, get divorced NOW! However, I can see how you justify it in your mind. Your battle at the end of the day
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 03:01 PM   #36
SweetCougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 144598
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default .....???

Quote:
Shysterjon interesting name you picked to represent yourself
shy·ster
ˈSHīstər/
nouninformal
a person, especially a lawyer, who uses unscrupulous, fraudulent, or deceptive methods in business.

You have many posts in the past about many girls you paid as sugarbabies. So that is not illegal ? Same as paying for sex or you can justify that law breaking?
There is a reason you chose shyster for yourself, or you could call yourself Saint Jon the attorney, patron saint of hooker help advice to wash away his own sins

Nice try ?? You go overboard on your post acting like asking for advice on hiding assets is close to committing murder. And preach about giving advice to break the law.
Guess your selective memory helps you tell yourself you are the only one on here with integrity. Stick to handing advice out to dumb hookers.
I beg your pardon. Referring to providers as dumb hookers will not get you much distance on this site either. You really are digging a hole for your self.
SweetCougar is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 04:11 PM   #37
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

And, if you don't position the catalytic converter just right in yer pants, a painful injury to the nads can occur ! Not to mention the smell of singed pubic hair !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:48 PM   #38
Guest062617
The original hot Blonde

User ID: 247061
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Jon you come off like a Saint, maybe I am interpreting it wrong. You seem like a typical white night. Yet you are on a board that is technically illegal activities going on behind closed doors.
I am just trying to protect myself in case of a divorce. I have paid 100% of the bills, her school, money to support her dad. So I am not the bad guy here.
I work hard for my money and don't feel giving up 50% is fair.
So if you don't have a good option, get on your white horse and ride off

If I was trying to protect myself in the event of a divorce that looks like it could get nasty....I would NOT be on a hooker board asking how to hide assets that a forensic accountant will find anyways or leaving any internet transgressions for the private investigator to find for when she gets nuts and wants to take u for everything u have
Guest062617 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 02:27 AM   #39
TownCryer
Valued Poster

Default Gold and Silver purchases

As someone who has offered aid to others who feel they need to have assets disappear the process is more involved than just buying Gold and Silver coins. Certain coins have a different legal status than modern bullion coins and bars. The type of coin will determine what is or is not required to be reported the government at purchase and sale.

In the present market old gold coins or numismatic coins have a very small premium over the modern bullion coins that trade at 1 or 2 percent over the live spot price of exchange gold. I have purchased and sold gold and silver coins for over forty three years and have seen lots of changes in the premium charged between different classes of coins. I would not be afraid of loosing money in todays gold market trading in the $1225 to $1250 range.

I have assayed gold and silver coins and bars since the 1980's and find bogus coins and are usually only sold only in deals that are too good to be true. Besides a drill and a sharp drill bit can easily detect a bi-metal coin or bar.

The question you must ask yourself is how comfortable are you in holding a asset class you are not familiar with for a period of time. Peace of mind has value and must be considered when taking steps to protect assets. Precious metals do not pay interest and profits are only realized when sold for more than the purchase price making timing a determining factor. Think it over and decide what is best for you.
TownCryer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women