Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2017, 05:04 PM   #1
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Brothel says sex dolls are now more popular than real women

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rel...9063fd03e59775

The evolution of masturbatory aids is proceeding at a frightening clip.

I don't care HOW realistic an android is. I'm very much into the Human Experience. The soul-connection. Seeing the light of conscious awareness and personhood in the eyes of a woman... even as she stares into my own as I ruthlessly violate her esophogous with my cock. The very real, very human, beautiful sounds of her gagging and puking on my cock as I jam it hard down her throat... the deep, almost spiritual fulfillment that comes with knowing that she sincerely wanted, nay, craved the delicious feeling that comes of knowing your body is being wantonly USED as a moderately animated fuck-toy for someone else's sick, perverted carnal pleasure... no. I could never give that up.

I also myself like hearing such deeply romantic things as, "Hold still you bastard, you're my fucking dildo, thrust up fucker, impale me, fuck me, yes, take it you filthy fuck..." as a fawn-eyed nymphette with beautiful golden hair and delicate elfin features berates me in a high, almost child-like tone as she rides my cock hard astride my hips, using me as Sybian machine that's old enough to be her father.

Why would anyone give that up to bang a robot?

Then of course there's also sweet, gentle love-making free of twisted kinks, sadomasochistic overtones, and quid pro quo exchanges. Maybe though, androids'd do for those. Dunno.

Anyway, to each his own I guess. I'm inclined to stick to fucking human females but I guess we'll see what 2025 brings. If they want to flip me to banging robots, they have to act soon. Prob only have abt another 15 years of unbridled girl-riding left in me before I just plain prefer to play shuffleboard or go back to bed.
spa999 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 12:15 AM   #2
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default You're missing the point, freshman

Here's the deal.

If you've been at this a while, you've met some good girls and some bad girls. The good girls were glad to see you. They made you feel good, not just about the session but about things in general. You knew you would never be anything more than a friend (maybe a special friend if you were lucky), but you left feeling okay about that.

Eventually you realized that there was an equation working in your head -

1) You can pay premium for the princess and sometimes she's the princess, but you know... it's a PREMIUM
2) You can pay less than premium and she's not a princess, but well... she's not a princess....
3) You can can pay less than premium and hmmm...

After a while, guys can get tired tired of the god damned lottery. Worse yet, there's the internal debate about what they're willing to pay for a princess, or less than a princess or well, fuck, just a nut.

This is not a small issue for the hobby world folks. What if a lot of guys decide that they like the option of a cyber skin talkie.... ?

Ladies, you NEED to be thinking about what you offer, in terms of value added...

My opinion is that things are going to get a lot more personal...
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 10:07 AM   #3
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Thing is, the robot may be way more fun than the s.o., since RoboGal can be programmed to avoid saying...

"Are you done, yet?"

"Not tonight, I have a headache!"

etc.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 04:02 PM   #4
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Thing is, the robot may be way more fun than the s.o., since RoboGal can be programmed to avoid saying...

"Are you done, yet?"

etc.

I rather it say...
and I did what I wanted anyways
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 08:07 PM   #5
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

And... just who gets to

"Clean up on aisle three!"
Old 08-26-2017, 09:24 PM   #6
spa999
Valued Poster

Yep. Cylon skin-job hookers offer the following over human hookers:

1. Consistency - No good/bad days, in a hurry some days, etc., good/bad moods, more into giving head 2day v. not, etc.
2. Uniform service - Fat ugly guys get done as good as hot dudes.
3. Predictability - Related to 1, you know what you'll get. With humans, you could get crazy, substance abuser, etc.
4. No STDs - You can rawdog a Cylon w/o fear of STDs so long as she's getting cleaned appropriately after each fuck.
5. No legal risk - Jerking off into a machine is legal. Related to 3, cops won't bust the Cylon carrying anything illegal and land you in jail for "constructive possession".
6. Cylons are hot babes, unlike most hookers, who aren't.
7. With adaptive AI, Cylons will get better and better at sucky-fucky, whereas most women, whores included, get only so good then stop. Too many hookers have no work ethic when it comes to giving head. Cylons don't have that problem.
8. Everything's on the menu: Anal, getting your ass eaten, skull-fucking, facials, she swallows, etc. No fucking up-charging or Princess routine.

So yeah, at some point, human hookers'll be competing desperately vs. Cylons. In fact once the 1st generation of boys is raised with Cylon sex-bots around, women will have to pay men to talk to them. And fuck them.

Feminists have gleefully bandied about "the end of men". Well the end of men'd also be the end of civilization itself. But anyway, it's more the end of women feminists should be discussing. As companions to men, Cylons would be much better. No lying, cheating, living off us, etc. And as fuck-toys: much better. We can bang them all we want, set them to blow all our friends and they'll do so w/o complaint. And pay-one-price. With human women, they're an in-going expense. Hookers are a great example, wives even better. With Cylons, buy her, take her home and start banging her. Then she cleans herself up and makes you dinner. No bitching, whining, or asking you for money (which the last 40 years have proven they can make their own damn money just fine).

Hell once the artificial uterus is developed, the question will not be "of what use are men?". It'll be "why do men even bother with women in any way, shape, or form?" They'll be evolution-
arily unnecessary once their reproductive and sexual roles are replaced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
This is not a small issue for the hobby world folks. What if a lot of guys decide that they like the option of a cyber skin talkie.... ?

Ladies, you NEED to be thinking about what you offer, in terms of value added...

My opinion is that things are going to get a lot more personal...
Old 08-27-2017, 04:36 AM   #7
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by spa999 View Post
Yep. Cylon skin-job hookers offer the following over human hookers:

1. Consistency - No good/bad days, in a hurry some days, etc., good/bad moods, more into giving head 2day v. not, etc.
2. Uniform service - Fat ugly guys get done as good as hot dudes.
3. Predictability - Related to 1, you know what you'll get. With humans, you could get crazy, substance abuser, etc.
4. No STDs - You can rawdog a Cylon w/o fear of STDs so long as she's getting cleaned appropriately after each fuck.
5. No legal risk - Jerking off into a machine is legal. Related to 3, cops won't bust the Cylon carrying anything illegal and land you in jail for "constructive possession".
6. Cylons are hot babes, unlike most hookers, who aren't.
7. With adaptive AI, Cylons will get better and better at sucky-fucky, whereas most women, whores included, get only so good then stop. Too many hookers have no work ethic when it comes to giving head. Cylons don't have that problem.
8. Everything's on the menu: Anal, getting your ass eaten, skull-fucking, facials, she swallows, etc. No fucking up-charging or Princess routine.

So yeah, at some point, human hookers'll be competing desperately vs. Cylons. In fact once the 1st generation of boys is raised with Cylon sex-bots around, women will have to pay men to talk to them. And fuck them.

Feminists have gleefully bandied about "the end of men". Well the end of men'd also be the end of civilization itself. But anyway, it's more the end of women feminists should be discussing. As companions to men, Cylons would be much better. No lying, cheating, living off us, etc. And as fuck-toys: much better. We can bang them all we want, set them to blow all our friends and they'll do so w/o complaint. And pay-one-price. With human women, they're an in-going expense. Hookers are a great example, wives even better. With Cylons, buy her, take her home and start banging her. Then she cleans herself up and makes you dinner. No bitching, whining, or asking you for money (which the last 40 years have proven they can make their own damn money just fine).

Hell once the artificial uterus is developed, the question will not be "of what use are men?". It'll be "why do men even bother with women in any way, shape, or form?" They'll be evolution-
arily unnecessary once their reproductive and sexual roles are replaced.
I bet you like a dead fish fuck as long as she's hot eye candy.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 06:23 AM   #8
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No freebies sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Sex doll.I can't believe sex doll population than a paid sessions with real professionals.I wonder if sex dolls making more money than a brothel.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 09:24 AM   #9
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

"Are you done, yet?"

etc.

You forgot..."Is it in yet?"

I think it's popular because it's new and different and probably on a lot of bucket lists. So I'm sure once the hype/fad is over, the majority won't be back.

Like the one man in the article says, it's like screwing a corpse.

I guess the doll wouldn't have the body heat that a real female has. She probably couldn't sweat along with you. She also can't hold conversations back and forth (unless at one point they are able to program the dolls to do that.) I mean if you ask her if she likes it, she can't respond. Unless of course, that's what one's going for...the demure silent type.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 11:45 AM   #10
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

No thanks, I will pass and if I cant afford the real thing I will just use my hand
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 01:09 PM   #11
spa999
Valued Poster

Lol no but half the women I've banged seem to like playing "unconscious rape victim": Eyes closed, little smile, limp except for legs spread held open. Just enjoying the penetration I suppose. I do prefer women who moan, scream, shout "Fuck me yes oh god yes...". But if she's into being a fresh corpse to fuck, fine. Whatever her thing is.

My list is not abt banging sex dolls as they are today. It's about banging advanced sex-bots that look and feel like women, incl. warm skin, personality variations, etc. Also having an android around with a fuctional IQ of 300 that fucks any way you want any time you want, has super-human strength, and obeys w/o question doing anything you ask of it has got to make life a lot easier. At some point when human women realize they have in essence been deprecated like an outdated car component, they'll flip. I predict women will organize efforts to eliminate sex-bots, incl. legal efforts to outlaw them (which will fail), social engineering efforts which likewise will fail (the only leverage women have on men is emotional and sexual. Sex-bots will nullify those). Finally they'll do what men have been doing for centuries when left with no lawful means of recourse when their place in society is threatened or destroyed: violence. Their targets will be the sex-bots and where they are made. That too will fail. Like it or not, human females have evolved physically and intellectually optimized to reproduce/be sexual beings designed to attract men and encourage men to look after/provide for them. Most women get this instinctively and exploit this trait in men, sometimes ruthlessly (eg: hookers, wives, gfs). Men have evolved optimized to do things, figure things out, find ways to produce and acquire things, and defend ppl and things. In short, as a general rule in humanity, men produce and acquire, women utilize and consume. This remains true despite women now outnumbering men in the legal workforce. Many more women work PT srvc jobs than men and men still are typically only attractive to women if they can improve a woman's economic and social status. 50 yrs of feminism has done squat to alter female primate hypergamy. All it's produced is a fatally high divorce rate, demographic suicide via under-reproduction, and a lot of upper-middle class and wealthy women who complain incessantly that they can't find any "good men". What they mean to say is they can't find men better off than them to whore themselves out to. Sociologists warned about this in the '70s but were shouted down. But reality is reality even if you refuse to accept it.

The stage is set. The last Great Social Revolution was feminism. The next Great Social Revolution is going to be the droidification of sex partners, specif. for men, followed by the attendent devaluation of women as principal consumers of men's earnings. The ladies will have to REALLY embrace the goals of feminism and provide entirely for themselves. Once ectogenesis is online, as reproductive agents go, they will be dunsel. Nothing left after that to keep men's attention.

This is all actually sad. I feel sorry for them. Feminism simply made men supplementary additions to women ("Boys on the side") rather than principal components. This next social revolution will make women irrelevant to men entirely once it is fully implemented. And as bad as being downgraded as men have been the past 4 decades has felt to men, I can't imagine how it'll feel to women to be utterly replaced. Sort of like how men replaced by automation in factories must feel only a LOT worse.

Men will actually be mercy-fucking women and/or charging them for it. Brave new world, not far away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Old 08-27-2017, 04:43 PM   #12
Bobave
Valued Poster

Quote:
And... just who gets to

"Clean up on aisle three!"
LOL - at least there's only three "aisles" to clean...
Old 08-28-2017, 09:17 AM   #13
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

And, of course, as science "progresses" there will also be MALE sex dolls, with many encancements, including the

-- Adjustable cock (both length and girth and color!) and durability
-- Adjustable tongue (both length and girth) and durability
-- Adjustable nut sacks from low hanging to hard banging and optional hirsuteness
-- Adjustable attitudes (ranging from "yes, dear" to "whatever you say dead" and "OMH! you are always so beautiful, sweetheart!"

And, quite likely even as science progresses even further,

-- varying hair on head length and thickness
-- everything from bare below neck to short and fluffy and zero on backs!

But the real issues will arise from Android females falling in lust with Android males and posing response issues from local fire departments and EMTs due to more or less permanent connections and potential fires.
Old 08-28-2017, 06:03 PM   #14
Bobave
Valued Poster

I read an article this morning that said a research group had used mice neurons to enable AI to have a sense of smell (detect and differentiate odors). Some hobbyists might want that feature turned off after a robo-girl tells them to either take a shower or take their stinky asses elsewhere. LOL
Old 08-28-2017, 07:20 PM   #15
spa999
Valued Poster

If male droids can get the ladies off, then great. The issue for men however is our sexual dependency on women, the great bulk of us, that is. For millenia men have in essence been used as providers by women. They have simply withheld sex from us until we pay them. Despite feminism and women in the job market everywhere, they continue to do so (witness the hobby!).

Women are used to extorting money, etc., from men. They've gotten very used to it and often base their entire self-images on how well they can do so, or on proxies such as their looks, etc. Human females are optimized evolutionarily to get things from men as a means of surviving and thriving. If you doubt me, imagine 2 groups of ppl, one men, one women, left alone in the middle of forests 100s of miles from anyone else. Check back a month later. Which group is doing better, even if you exclude anyone from either group w/ any wilderness experience. You get the idea.

Humans have become so specialized along sex roles that women are almost completely dependent on men for their survival. But, you say, society's got plenty of single women living alone w/ no problem. Yes, thanks to the mountains of technological conveniences men invented: electrical generation, automobiles, urban society, modern buildings, modern medicine, the list goes on. Male ingenuity is the critical factor in female independence from men on a personal level. Ironic, yes? But in a general sense, they remain utterly dependent on us, poor creatures. Well, Nature is a real bitch.

Indeed, if it weren't for the sexual leverage women had on men, there'd be no institutionalized feminism even today. There was after all a reason why it didn't emerge until *after* modern technology was created, specif., electrical distribution. Even in advanced civilizations like ancient Rome and Greece, the need for constant heavy labor and very physical military prowess saw women dependent on men. Only modernity with its electrical power that takes the place of physical labor so effectively has allowed women the chance to gain the same economic status as men, and more - they have their own income plus a good hunk of men's, so long as the keep hustling pussy like they do.

Sadly for them, women are on the verge of losing the crucial leverage they have on men that keeps their hands in our wallets. The development of AI and materials science will see a very passable android come into being, one that has a warm body, the same structure as a human visible under the skin, and a very convincing system of facial features and expressions. And the internal systems will allow it to mimick a human woman in the three places men so treasure: mouth, pussy, ass. If a femal droid is even 70% passable, that'll be enough.

Imagine a world where for $30k you can buy an android that does everything a human female does about 70% well, with the sucky-fucky part being about 90% as good. Instead of renting pussy at $30k+/yr., you own it for $30k... pay one price. Minus nagging, jealousy, bitchiness, headaches, divorce, child custody, child support, etc. What choice are you gonna make? And hookers? Why? Trade models with your neighbor when you feel like banging new strange. Problem solved.

Fathers of girls would be well-advised to stress to their daughters the wisdom of studying to go into a decent field of work (robotics is taking off!) that pays well because they will not be able to rely on renting out their vaginas to get by. Alas they will be the ones who pay for the sins of their great-grand-mothers.

Shit ladies, you had us working for you, paying the mortgage, paying for the kids you wanted, etc. You blew it. You had it made and you blew it. Now you're going to get replaced by sex-bots who look like super-models. Oy. I do feel for you. But I look at it this way: the population problem we have will finally start to be addressed. I guy can blow inside an android all day and not spawn a single child. Fuck yeah.

Quote:
And, of course, as science "progresses" there will also be MALE sex dolls, with many encancements, including the ...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women