Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2017, 09:20 PM   #1
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Its not me, its you........ Yes, some of yall are fugly.

There is a hobbyist in my town that reviews lots of girls. He saw me but never reviewed me. If he hadit probably would be a no.

He was one of the only very few guys that I've ever thought
"Hmmm, let me see, how can I get out of this ? maybe if I offer to give him a ration of the donation back he'll just leave and we can forget about this whole situation.
Now if it was hard for me to get thru the session and me being a mature lady, seasoned in this biz.. that was used to seeing older non handsome, big belly wrinkly fellas, I can only imagine how a young beautiful naive spinner would feel. A girl just like the one he recently gave a no to.

I cannot read Ros, but from the comments it seems like she wasn't into it and watching the clock .
Wow just like my session.
She was probably thinking like me .
"I want this to be over as quick as possible ,this is horrible." This is the worst ever.

I just had to write this thread because I hope that some of the guys that took to heart his no review will at least give the poor girl a chance and think about the fact that maybe it was not one single bit fun to her and more than work that maybe was torture
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:57 PM   #2
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
There is a hobbyist in my town that reviews lots of girls. He saw me but never reviewed me. If he hadit probably would be a no.

He was one of the only very few guys that I've ever thought
"Hmmm, let me see, how can I get out of this ? maybe if I offer to give him a ration of the donation back he'll just leave and we can forget about this whole situation.
Now if it was hard for me to get thru the session and me being an older BBW at the time, that was used to seeing older non handsome, big belly wrinkly fellas, I can only imagine how a young beautiful spinner would feel. A girl just like the one he recently gave a no to.

I cannot read Ros, but from the comments it seems like she wasn't into it and watching the clock .
Wow just like my session.
She was probably thinking like me .
"I want this to be over as quick as possible ,this is horrible." This is the worst ever.

I just had to write this thread because I hope that some of the guys that took to heart his no review will at least give the poor girl a chance and think about the fact that maybe it was not one single bit fun to her and more than work that maybe was torture
I understand that ugly is ugly. . It's true that it must be tough when you get an unattractive really overweight guy. It's also hits me that if you want to not give the session you say you want to give PART of the money back. Says alot. So you want to charge him for not being attractive enough. It has to be tough for the guy to get sex at all just like it's tough to see a girl thats over weight. You should know that

burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:07 PM   #3
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm saying that in our profession. There are literally guys that you think. You can't even pay me enough to f*** that
Old 09-14-2017, 10:08 PM   #4
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And if wewhen you look in the mirror, and you're one of those guys,
you should not write a no review
Old 09-14-2017, 10:11 PM   #5
ohne
Account Frozen

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
I'm saying that in our profession. There are literally guys that you think. You can't even pay me enough to f*** that
Now that's funny.
ohne is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:14 PM   #6
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I understand that ugly is ugly. . It's true that it must be tough when you get an unattractive really overweight guy. It's also hits me that if you want to not give the session you say you want to give PART of the money back. Says alot. So you want to charge him for not being attractive enough. It has to be tough for the guy to get sex at all just like it's tough to see a girl thats over weight. You should know that

You really really dont understand some of the sessions we have to go through.. You've seen the mugshots just imagine and quite frankly sometimes I have the same thoughts of how can I get out of this session.. But ive learned to deal with the current situation & put those on my Do Not See Unless Im About To Live Under A Bridge List..

Ladies have to deal with alot more than you think & sometimes just swallowing your pride is the only option..

Looks have nothing to do with her statement you've never experienced our side of the world so you wouldn't understand if I tried to tell you...

It maybe tough to see overweight girls in your perspective but every man is different..

Amiliah
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 05:41 AM   #7
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

That was mostly honest. Nice to hear some integrity. I understand that some of us are just disgusting to you ladies. First session you hold your breath and slip away to your happy place while we get a release. All us guys know that but a lot here slip away into fantasy land and tell ourselves "she liked it." We really know you are not excited to see us and you are glad the hour is over. We further know that it gets easier for you as we book more and more sessions with same guy. I hear the truth all the time from ladies about clients, very funny stuff. We all know you will never like it nor will she ever sit around hoping for a client to call unless her rent is late.

Your statement says a lot. How do you get out of providing without giving up the cash. If you had moral integrity your thought would be to give back ALL of the donation, no service, no pay. We know it is all about the cash for you.The best sessions I hear about from the ladies is where a guy pays and does not fuck her. He massages her or talks whole time. Yes, there are plenty of guys paying women to like them or pretend to like them, what losers.

I like your honesty but all providers think this on a daily basis. Not just occasional. It is why you get paid because you do not want us to touch you. If you wanted my touch you would not charge me any money, see? And many poor sucker men actually want companionship so much they live in this fantasy that you want him, lmao!
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 05:43 AM   #8
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

wow I do understand. I am not beautiful but I am not over weight and yes sometimes I am amazed that the ladies see me and more than once if I wish. A lot of it has to do with treating each other with respect.
One of the ladies I got close to once told me that is hard to see guys 400 lbs and above and I can even think of how I would get through seeing a person that large.
She said when he undressed his dick was about 2" long under the fat and she actually laughed and asked him what do you expect me to do with that?
His reply was suck it of course.
That for me was the funniest I have heard of and she said it was true.
For sure I could never be a provider even to the ladies because if you are ugly, fat, no personality, I would just shut the door on you.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 05:44 AM   #9
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Let me fix that for ya'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
You really really dont understand some of the sessions we have to go through..
Ladies have to deal with alot more than you think & sometimes just swallowing your load is the only option...but every man is different..

Amiliah
There, that's better!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 06:44 AM   #10
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

In regards to the young playmate who received the NO, I would be curious as to what she learned through her Reference Check Process? Just as the OP does not have privy to ROS, I have never been able to truly learn what providers say to other providers about hobbiest during this Hobby Ritual.

Just as we will hammer a guy for giving inaccurate or incomplete or misleading information in ROS, it seems you ladies would do the same to your own ... somehow!! True, a guys review is his own and only he can relate his experience. But there are things we need to be warned about. So I would assume "He breaks mirrors when he sees his own reflection" or "His wife has a large supply of Brown Paper Bags in her night stand" or "Saying he is UGLY would be a compliment" might be something the References should have told the young playmate who received the NO?

But OP, I do get your point in that some of us guys need to take A LOT OF THINGS into consideration when posting a review.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 07:29 AM   #11
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I'm so angry right now that I could rant on 4-5 topics in this forum related to this post. But I'll keep it simple.

DON'T TAKE THE MONEY!!
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:25 AM   #12
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Another interesting thread. Thank you for starting it.

Not everyone is a match, either personally or professionally. Some people just don't fit well together. My mechanic and I have also become friends. We'll go out for a beer or dinner, etc., and have been to each others' homes. But he can't stand my cousin, who is a good solid person as well. For whatever reason, they don't mix at all.

My ATF (now retired) and I talk almost daily. She picked up a lot of clients referred from other ladies because they had lost one or both legs in Iraq or Afghanistan. She didn't have ant sort of amputee fetish, but she had no real problem with it either--but some ladies were physically revolted by it.

These things do happen. Sometimes for no really identifiable--or predictable--reason. But sometimes we guys SHOULD have a good idea there may be a problem. Morbidly obese guys know they weight north of 400. Sereverly burned guys know they resemble Freddie Kruger. If a lady says she doesn't see men old enough to be her grandpa, then guys in their upper 60s should know to look for someone else even if she didn't give a specific age. And in those cases the question of should she give back some/all of the money becomes a very gray area. If she has driven two hours, gotten a room, and he shows up "having forgotten to mention" that he is Jaba the Hut with a skin condition--then why should she automatically eat all the cost?

I have no idea what actually happened in this case. But the absolutism expressed by some people in this thread is part sad and part wrong.

I wonder how often tbis happens. Rarely I would assume. But I also have to guess there are a few guys it happens to with regularity. For those guys, do they keep picking the vile, greedy ladies over and over--or is it something about them?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:33 AM   #13
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I asked a provider this one time and she said "if the guy is ugly and has a nice personality that makes him attractive and vice versa" i thought it was interesting
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:47 AM   #14
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I find that there are several benefits to reading this board. For me, anyway.

Sometimes, the topics are interesting or entertaining in themselves. That's good.

Sometimes, usually over many posts in many threads, you can see that one of these working women thinks and expresses herself in a way that you really like. "Hmmmm," you think, "I never thought of it quite that way." Or maybe it's "that's great -- wish I'd said that." And you realize that you really need to meet that woman. You know it's going to be good to talk with her (as well as the other things that'll be going on). And that's good.

And then, sometimes, you realize that there's someone you might have wanted to meet that, well, you really don't want to meet. And that's good, too.

So, I guess it's all good, isn't it?
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 09:20 AM   #15
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Great post OP, thank you. And thanks to those that offered positive constructive responses.

I have a lot of empathy for the ladies. I realize that they don't have much information when they decide whether or not to see a first time client. We guys don't offer pictures and profiles like the ladies. We do offer a board persona, which may or may not be misleading. There is the powder room, but of course I have no idea how much worthwhile information is exchanged there. I for one offer a profile on P411 (lovinglifeinaustin). I hope the ladies find that useful.

I admit that I am older, and my P411 profile states exactly how old I am, so the ladies may decline an appointment if having sex with someone as old as their grandfather turns them off.

It may appear that the guys have more resources at their disposal to evaluate and choose who they want to see. But the reality is that much of that information is unreliable. Pictures are often outdated or faces hidden. Age, weight and other attributes are misstated. Reviews are often overstated.

All that being said, the best response I can offer the OP is this. If you accept an appointment from me, follow through and do your professional best to offer physical pleasure and iop, regardless of my looks, weight or whatever. Don't turn me away at the door. If you don't perform as expected, expect a no review.

I have been turned down by one provider due to my age, and another for my inability to climax within an hour, unfortunate for me but ok. For all the ladies I see, I promise to treat you with respect and gratitude. if
you decide to add me to your dns list, ok, no hard feelings. If you agree to see me again, then lucky me!

James
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women