Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160441
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
Ch@rlie
Account Disabled

User ID: 35857
Encounters: 1
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Review: So~Fuck.ing & Charlie

This is a review of an actual session. I have permission from the hobbyist to post this review. Actually, he dared me and said, "I didn't have the balls". So that being said, I am placing the review here as it is a soft bdsm session that is viewed 'in the eyes of the provider.' IF it doesn't belong here, the mods can placed it in a place more fitting...or anyplace it can be shoved into with some lube!

Date: AUGUST 2010
Hobbyist: SofaKing Fun
Phone: -
Email Address:
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas and other locations!
Address: North and South... and wayyyy South
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: CONVO, BBBJ, DATY, SEX BY NUMBERS, HAMSTER SEX AKA K9, RCG, CG, MISS, RIM, FIA, ISLAND TRIPS, BODY WORSHIP, TEASING, TUMA, SPANKING, BDSM, YELLING, SENSORY DEPRIVATION & MORE.
Session Length: 2 HRS
Fee: BETWEEN US
Hair Color and Length: Short and professional
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'10, Athletic build at 180+, pleasantly groomed and sensually stimulating to the eyes!!!
Recommendation: Yes

The Rest of the Story:He contacted me via PM. Then email. Then phone calls. He was drawn to my mystery. Who was Charlie? His PM's were detailed, unique and humorous. I hadn't even met him yet but I was already heated.

His name was Sofa King. He was a legend. Most of you know him as the legendary post ho! HA! I had heard of him and read all of his posts. I was hooked. This man thinks he runs the world in his posts. Ha ha ha... life through his humor. I couldn't wait to get him.... Goal: Dominate him under my submission. I was going to be the one to silence him.

The day finally arrived of our meeting. He looked at his watch. He was right on time. It was decided that this would be a light bdsm session. He wanted to have sense deprivation but nothing too crazy. I conceded. Sense deprivation is so unusual it becomes thrilling, intriguing, and captivating all at the same time. Once one of the senses is deprived, the need for pleasure will only increase in size. As people say: “The more you wait for it, the more you like it” and SofaKing Fun..... he was ready for it.

I greeted him at the door. I embraced him. We spoke shortly and discussed our safe word as we had already built up a comfortable trust with eachother. Our safe word was the only allowance that would stop the session activities. We then proceeded to the bedroom to get more comfortable.

"Take off your clothes" I told SKF. He looked at me in dismay.
"You take them off" he said.
I looked at him more intensely.
He quickly took of his clothes and laid on the bed completely disrobed.

I had soft satin on. My breasts were peaking from my top and I knew he could see my nipples getting harder. He kept staring at my ass. The bottoms I had on shape my ass so well that it's nothing but a taunt to wave my ass around him. I caught him staring at my ass.

"What are you staring at?" I asked.
"Nothing mistress...I'm sorry." He replied.

I crossed the room. I couldn't believe how he was gawking at me. I quickly darkened the room. The room was pitch dark with the exception of a small lamp I had covered. I stared at SofaKing. I laid besides him on the bed. I placed my lips near his neck and started breathing deeply. He grabbed his arms around me to bring me closer.

"No" I yell, "no touching!"

I place both of his hands and embed mine into his, allowing him no ability to move his hands. I remind him of no touching. I begin placing soft kisses all around his body. At his waistline, I stop. SofaKing Fun's dick is throbbing so hard that it is solid like a rock. I begin to blow warm air against it.

"Mmmmm" he moans.
"Did you like that?" I asked.
"Yes, of course" he replies.
I do it once more. I then place my warm tongue and stuff his (MAGNIFICENT) dick in my mouth. "How about that?" I asked. "Yes, more please" he replied. I glance up at SofaFun King. "Excuse me?" I ask. He recants, "Please Mistress, more". I look at him again. "Too late..." I reply, "No."

I place myself in the middle of his legs. I begin kissing his inner thigh with intensity. My nipples are hard and pointy. I see him staring at them and licking his lips. I get up and wrap my legs around his body. I shove my nipples into his face. "Suck them" I say. SofaKing licks them and compliments them. They are now glistening with his saliva and I shiver as he blows on them. "That's enough" I say.

"May I have some water please", he asked. "What!" I say...."No. No you may not have any water..."
"Please." he begs...."Please may I have water." I look besides the bed at a bottle water he has brought with him.

I sigh. "Hurry up" I demand. He perches up the best he can as I am still straddling him. I move down and gives him a forceful ball licking. "Hurry up!!!" I demand and he does. "Thank you" he says as he lays back down. I continue to suck his dick and I move once more to the balls and down near his ass. The tasting and teasing that only serves to get him harder. I see the tip of his dick is moist and I am pleased.

I get up and demand him to "Taste me again" I kneel on my knees and now straddled his face. SofaKing begins licking my pussy. My pussy has already become so wet from all of my foreplay on him. I thrust my body with the movement of his tongue. I turn and look down upon his dick. It is even harder. I can tell he is enjoying his ability to taste... so I tell him to stop.

"Oh, so my wet pussy gets you hard does it?" I turn my body and place my ass in the reverse 69 position back upon his face. He is now seeing the sight he wanted. My ass is an inch from his face with my pussy lips barely touching his lips. I place my mouth back upon his dick. "Don't lick me" I demand. My pussy is dripping wet over his face. I am soaked already. He yearns to lick it. The smell is so intense he tries to lick it. I remind him once more, and slap his balls,"Don't touch!"

He needs to be teased more. I sit between his legs and run the tip of my tongue along his inner thigh and can feel his body tremble in the way I anticipated. His breathing is already irregular and his moans are getting stronger. "Don't cum" I reminded him...."You're not allowed too!"

I believe I am an attentive lover. I've already kissed him from head to toe and caressed him with every touch. His body was wet from my lips and my juices oozing out of my body.

and then.....and then....

"No" He says.... "GFE time!!!!"

SofaKing turns his body and throws me on the bed. He spreads my legs wide and curls his tongue in my wet pussy that was already filled my juices. I gasped at first contacted. "Oh shit...!" I yell. "No talking.....Charlie!" SofaKing demands.

I am completely confused on the switch. I was in charge and cannot even move my body. Tingles are within and I start to move as my body is ready to explode. SofaKing begin swirling his clever tongue around my clit. He slips two fingers into my hot, wet pussy, opening her, and working them in deep as he tirelessly teases my clit. He stops and places a finger near my ass and plays with it gently. He tells me "You know I've never done anal". I stare at him like he is crazy. Fuck, I am speechless.

He knew I was teetering on the brink of orgasm, and he kept me there. SofaKing would slow down and then build me up all over again. I felt him slide another finger inside me, stretching my ass as he continue to lick my clit. My body was ready to spasm. I no longer was in control. I let go and out escaped the climax I long awaited. I climaxed so hard my body continue to tremble. SofaKing kept his fingers inside me, along with his tongue and aftershocks continued along the way.

He began to kiss me gently along my belly and then my breasts. He carrassed the rest of my body which earlier was a no-touch zone. I threw my arms around him and held him tightly against my body.

"Oh you want me don't you?" he asked. My answer was in my smile to him.

He turned me on my stomach and slapped my ass. The sound of his hand slapping hard on my ass gave me a shocked cry of pain, and then was his harsh words. "You made me wait."

He threw the condor on and started thrusting his dick inside me. My pussy was already so soaked that every thrust continued to make me wetter and wetter. I could feel his dick throbbing. He held my shoulders against him to pulsate harder. I secretly liked it though I pretended not too. He slapped my ass more and more. My body was still tender from cumming earlier. "I think I need a break.." I told him. "What?" he asked....

Those were the worse words I could of said. He then laid on the bed. I thought he was going to cuddle with me. Instead he adjusted to a new condor and lubed it up. I watched him as he then took my body and threw it on top of him. He took his dick and mounted my ass missionary style. I guess my pussy was taking a break after all. SofaKing began to thrust more and more into my ass. "Do you like it?" He asked. "I do" I responded, afraid he'd stop if I answered otherwise. I continued to ease him more and more into my hidden realm.

He kept thrusting more and more. It hurt and felt good at the same time. I cried out. My brain kept registering pain and shock and then pleasure that over-rode it as he started to fuck me hard in the ass. He reached around and grabbed my nipple and made me cry out more. He took his other hand and placed it gently against my throat. My mind was racing on the rush my body was receiving. "Do you want to say it?" He asked... indictating our safe word from before. I shook my head no. I wanted him more. My body couldn't understand what was happening. A session I was just in control of was now a session with him fucking my ass. The feeling was so intense that my pussy was once again soaked and ready to cum.

SofaKing then repositioned me on the bed again. Another condor in place and placed his dick inside my dripping wet pussy. He rammed again from behind and thrusted into me. I wasn't even standing straight as I had one leg bent on the bed and the other on the floor. He pounded the shit out of me.

"You like being pounded, dont ya?" he asked.

I didn't answer, my body did. My body started to twitch with that tell tale sign of approaching another orgasm. I barely could mumble the word, "Yes."

He resumed his frenzied fucking and allowed me to return the favor. I placed my legs behind his head just so I could feel the depth of him inside me. His dick continue to throb... He knew I wanted it. "I'm ready" he says. He threw me on the bed and laid my body down. My nipples were still hard and my body was on display. He stood on the edge of the bed and let me suck his dick once more. He then released himself and sprayed his cum onto my breasts rubbing it onto my nipples as he grabbed them hard again. I laid there motionless. My body still unable to comprehend what happened. SofaKing placed his body against mind...completly restless and weak, but nonetheless, satisfied.

Every week I await his PMs. Our times together have become even more imaginative and more explorative. He is a one-of-a-king.... the SofaKing! For all else... yes YMMV.
Ch@rlie is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Damn Charlie! That was HOT! I need a Pardon me....brb!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:27 PM   #3
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

User ID: 2703
My ECCIE Reviews

very hot!
TaylorMaiden29 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:47 PM   #4
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

I need a cigarette..............wow!
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:57 PM   #5
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31465
My ECCIE Reviews

well, daaaaaaaaaammnn charlie.
DianaDeepthroats is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:02 AM   #6
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Next time you two get together...

Ask him if he likes...

Beads!

Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:04 AM   #7
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews

Excuse me please while I go clean up.. WOW!
TexasStarr is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:35 AM   #8
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

sounds like a hell of a time...
....looking for his ad!...
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 01:54 AM   #9
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

That's my boy! I knew he was the sh*t! I'm jealous!

When he said "YOU take 'em off" I was done! I'd hit the floor right then. Big Daddy (as I like to call him) would've needed a Wet Vac to clean up the mess..................

Well Thanks alot Girlfriend. Now I'm in love with my buddy..........I'm F*&KED!!
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:58 AM   #10
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmmmm
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:30 AM   #11
Pieguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Holy crap!
Pieguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:43 AM   #12
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

wow, im impressed, where do I sign up for charlie? or maybe SofaKing....hmmmmmmm maybe both....DAMN I need a smoke now...
Guest042015 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 08:52 AM   #13
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Jeez, somebody get a fire extinguisher!!!!

In the meantime....excuse me while I go over here and touch myself!!!
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:03 AM   #14
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

Very fine report . . . Heading for the shower, and will make it a cool one . . .
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:18 PM   #15
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

How dare ya? Take my man and my one up!! lol.. It's all good. SKF is definitely that so glad you had a good time. Now, guess I gotta work on my next review a little quicker.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women