Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47489
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2011, 08:14 AM   #181
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Since it appears you have the mores to where you would "have no problem getting rid of" such wrongdoers...Why don't you get rid of the rapists and kid wrongdoers? Or could it be that you don't feel they are doing wrong? Or maybe that was just another WTF BS post.

C'mon buddy...follow the linier bouncing ball.
I said MASS baby killers.

That is what some folks believe is taking place, not sure if you are one of them.

I see very little correlation in your comparison.

Were there a clinic down the road from my house where some guy was indisputably raping women and the law was doing nothing about it, I would have no problem taking matters into my own hands. If you say you would wait for a change in law before doing something, despite my doubts, I'll just have to take your word for it.

Need any more linear?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #182
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

WTF, now we have WTF, vigilante?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #183
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Military expenditures as a percentage of GDP (2009).
1. - N/A North Korea
2. - 8.5% Georgia
3. - 8.2% Saudi Arabia
4. - 7.7% Oman
5. - 7.0% Israel
6. - 6.6% Chad
7. - 5.9% United Arab Emirates
8. - 5.9% Jordan
9. - 5.4% Iraq
10. - 4.4% Sudan
11. - 4.3% United States

Now take the total of the rest of the worlds defense expenditure and COMBINE them.
We spend as much as the rest of the world combined! That includes our allies.

Now look at our budget deficit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
WTF, now we have WTF, vigilante?
LOL

No vigilante here, I do not believe that doctors are committing mass murder.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:52 AM   #184
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Now this is sick:

http://biggovernment.com/wthuston/20...or-fundraiser/
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:04 AM   #185
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Yup, the news is biased liberal and the editorial pages are biased conservative. Kind of balanced actually.
I can see where a conservative might believe that. I agree the editorial pages are conservative, but disagree the rest of it is liberal.

My reading leads me to believe that the writing in the WSJ is quite probably the best and most unbiased journalism in the Country, and maybe the world. It does what most other publications fail to do: put the facts in the stories, and opinion on the editorial page. But then, I'm old fashioned and believe it should be that way.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:09 AM   #186
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You do realize that the link provided has advertisments on it, thereby profiting off the very story they deem seedy to profit from.

People profit from tragedy all the time. Its the way we do business here in the good ole USofA. As one cable channel likes to say "The Price for Freedom.''
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:14 AM   #187
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I can see where a conservative might believe that. I agree the editorial pages are conservative, but disagree the rest of it is liberal.

My reading leads me to believe that the writing in the WSJ is quite probably the best and most unbiased journalism in the Country, and maybe the world. It does what most other publications fail to do: put the facts in the stories, and opinion on the editorial page. But then, I'm old fashioned and believe it should be that way.
I agree that the WSJ is a pretty good paper. But that wasn't my opinion, it is UCLA's: http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla...UCLA-6664.aspx
Old 01-10-2011, 09:16 AM   #188
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You do realize that the link provided has advertisments on it, thereby profiting off the very story they deem seedy to profit from.

People profit from tragedy all the time. Its the way we do business here in the good ole USofA. As one cable channel likes to say "The Price for Freedom.''
So does this page. Whats your point. Thats like saying the sky is generally blue.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:32 AM   #189
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I suspect they are gearing up to prevent or engage in another Russo-Georgian War; I’m reasonably sure that no U.S. forces are factored into Georgia's defense budget.
Just to clarify, I finally understood that that was the GDP of each nation, not the US. I deleted that portion of my post.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:48 AM   #190
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So does this page. Whats your point. Thats like saying the sky is generally blue.
That is exactly what I was asking you...what is your point?

You now are coming back with what is my point for asking you your point.

Maybe that is the point....That there is no fucn point. People believe whatever they want.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:51 AM   #191
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Just to clarify, I finally understood that that was the GDP of each nation, not the US. I deleted that portion of my post.
IB does not want to address that we spend more money than all other nation COMBINED on defense spending.

Quote:
That's exactly my point.
You did not understand my context, when pointed out you have fallen silent.

We spend more that the rest of the world combined!

Is our GDP over half the worlds?

I think not, yet you bitch about spending and nary a peep about defense spending.

You are a state right defender yet have no problem STARTING a war with another country....you probably do not even understand that mixed up thinking.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:55 AM   #192
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I understand. I tried to delete my post earlier, but for some reason couldn't. I just deleted it.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:11 PM   #193
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
IB does not want to address that we spend more money than all other nation COMBINED on defense spending.
Go back and read my post at #169 again. I said we do it because we can do it. Congress has that right and responsibility per the Constitution:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Article. I.
Section 1.
All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives. . . .

Section. 8.
Clause 1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States;. . . .

Clause 11: To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;
Clause 12: To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;
Clause 13: To provide and maintain a Navy;
Clause 14: To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;
Clause 15: To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
Clause 16: To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
Clause 17: To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;--And
Clause 18: To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #194
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

WTF, You need to contact the Pentagon immediately. You appear to be the only person on the planet who knows exactly how much China, Iran, Russia, and N. Korea expend on military programs. Unless of course one ass umes that these closed, militaristic regimes are as open and honest in disclosures as the US is.

But, your point is well taken, the waste that is perpetually pointed out in military spending is an excellent reason to avoid putting the government in charge of health care, or pretty much anything else. As for me, I think the answer is pretty straight forward.

Forcefully re-assert the credibility of the nuclear deterrent. If you want cost effective bang for your buck, there is no substitute. And all of that money wasted on "smart weapons" to minimize collateral damage is a complete waste of money, isn't napalm a lot cheaper? Though, I'm sure, our potential adversaries all spend tons of money making weapons less likely to kill innocents, like land mines that self dis-arm after a given time period etc. Don't they?

Personally, I think the air craft carrier is an obsolete weapon system. Guided missile submarines and frigates aren't as useful for political posturing and aren't worth a damn for "humanitarian" missions but then again we shouldn't be doing those anyway. Hummm, do you suppose the US military expends more money on humanitarian missions, "than all other nations combined?"

If you want to spend less and still feel secure, you need to come up with a more cost effective way to instill fear, because nations aren't allowed to survive unless they can instill fear by some means in their potential attackers.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:38 PM   #195
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is exactly what I was asking you...what is your point?

You now are coming back with what is my point for asking you your point.

Maybe that is the point....That there is no fucn point. People believe whatever they want.
Where did I leave that yappy dog video?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women