Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2019, 11:59 AM   #1
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

User ID: 38608
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Reading ads

I want to know why it’s so hard for guys to read full ads. I mean y’all would save us both the hassle of not trying to waste each other’s time.
Do some of you like to get ignored or like to get rude responses all because most don’t read. I just don’t get it. I mean it also happens during visits. All because y’all don’t read reviews and ads. I’ve had visits to where guys say they read my ad and in all reality they didn’t. Like bringing alcohol to my place. Is a big nono for me. And then taking advantage of time and still doing things that I specifically have an issue with. And then to top it off is trying to get me to take pictures when I clearly don’t for anyone. All so you can share on reviews.
SweetArielRae is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:08 PM   #2
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

You should do a better job of screening versus blaming the dudes for your lack of diligence.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:17 PM   #3
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

User ID: 38608
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol I do screen. If the guys would read and look to see what I require. Then that saves the hassle. Like I require references so if you don’t have them then don’t waste our times and contact me.
SweetArielRae is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 03:14 PM   #4
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

You will ALWAYS have these issues. Just resign to the fact that they will never go away and be prepared to say NO or tell them to leave.
ATF Hobby is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 04:08 PM   #5
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Maybe they read them, but just don’t care.
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 06:34 PM   #6
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

A very high percentage of the reviews on here are fake or contain ROS activities that the reviewer wishes happened. For that reason I take reviews here about as seriously as the fortune in a fortune cookie.

Similarly, a lot of bios on here are for providers that have retired, changed names, changed locations, etc. They tend to be just as accurate as the reviews.

You're on a web site that is more known for drama and falsehoods than accuracy and dependability - and that goes for both genders!

You might try web sites where you have more control over your "messaging", like tryst.link or switter.at.

Good luck!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 09:20 AM   #7
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think we all have the issue with guys not reading ads.
I try to keep my ads brief so that they are easy to read.
And I say to add recent references as well as north Austin and hours of availability. But still guys ask what area I'm in and don't send references. I reply asking for references and sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't. I don't live on the site and work full time so may not reply for a couple of hours up to a day to the first pm. If references were given first time I could check references before answering.
Sometimes screening can take days if we are only on here once or twice a day and because some providers can't be bothered to respond to the ladies.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women