Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews
Default When you have a Muslim

I'm sure some of you have read this before. I was interested in the collective thoughts from y'all on this.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.

Here's how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, therebysecuring food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law.
The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine, I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

Well, boys and girls, today we are letting the fox guard the henhouse. The wolves will be herding the sheep!

Obama appoints two devout Muslims to Homeland Security posts. Doesn't this make you feel safer already?

Obama and Janet Napolitano appoint Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development.

DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim who was born in Damascus , Syria , as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant...? Just wondering.

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't this make you feel safer already??

That should make the US ' homeland much safer, huh!!
Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 8 years ago?

Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood ?

Also: This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be a good American? This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:
Theologically - no . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia .
Religiously – no… Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran).
Scripturally - no… Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.
Geographically – no… Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
Socially - no… Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews..
Politically - no…Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.
Domestically - no… Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).
Intellectually - no… Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
Philosophically - no… Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
Spiritually - no… Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.
Therefore, after much study and deliberation....
Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans.
Call it what you wish, it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.
Can a muslim be a good soldier???

Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, opened fire at Ft. Hood and Killed 13. He is a good Muslim!!!
Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:50 PM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Islam is a sick twisted evil religion. It always has been. Mohammad is believed to be a perfect example of human behavior by Muslims and is considered to be a role model.
Mohammad married a six year old (Aisha) and began having sexual relations with her when she was nine; he was fifty three at the time. In many Muslim countries today the custom of child brides still continues.

It's become polically correct to say that Islam is a religion of peace and that the terrorists are perverting a wonderfull religion. Unfortunately, the terrorists are actually practicing Islam the way it has been practiced for fourteen hundred years. Islam has been a bloody violent aggressive religion almost from day one. Mohammad led raids on caravans himself.

The most dangerous of all the various branches of Islam is probably the Sufi followers of the Mahdi, the so called twelth imam. The followers of the Mahdi believe that he is alive and has been hiding since the tenth century. The followers of the Mahdi believe that he will return when the Earth is in total chaos and usher in an age of worldwide Islamic rule (the caliphate). President Ahmadinejad and the supreme leader of Iran Ayatollah Ali Khamenei are both followers of the Mahdi.

Iran is being led by people that want to cause complete chaos so that their beloved Mahdi will return and restore the caliphate. Iran may have a nuclear bomb very soon if Israel or America doesn't stop them. If they get the bomb, its almost a guarantee that they will use it on Israel. It's widely believed that Israel has between one hundred and two hundred nuclear bombs. If Iran does hit Israel with a nuclear bomb it's likely that Israel will retaliate with multiple nukes. At that point the conflict might escalate into a world war.

The world has been protected from nuclear war since 1946 by the concept of mutually assured destruction (MAD). The idea is that no country would attack with a nuclear device since they knew they would be destoyed by their opponent who also had nukes. The concept of MAD does not work with the Iranians; they want chaos.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

"The Religion of Peace"

I just love that term "moderate Muslim".

They don't really believe all of that crap in the Koran. You know, the part where it says to kill all of the infidels, oppress women, etc.

They need a "New Testament" to the Koran, like the Bible has.

Of course, since their 'Prophet' was nothing more than a murdering thug, I suppose they would really have to re-think the entire thing.

Much like Christianity did.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Interesting:

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=124349
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:22 PM   #5
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

its excusable to lie to your enemies to achieve the end means...kinda like Obambam
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #6
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Oh, hell! Here we go again. Kayla's found her hero's little corner of the internet. Stand by for further paranoaic delusions, panic attacks, and rigorosuly market tested "information." Glen-baby's back in the saddle! Yee Haa!
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:38 AM   #7
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Good morning randy!! I have 2 questions.

1. Do you actually think I get ALL my information from Glenn?

2. Can you disprove even one number? Or just throw a weak attack?

I guess that was 3 questions.

And hey I'm a triple infidel. I'm a Christian, A hooker, and an outspoken conservative. Does that mean I'll get stoned, drawn and quartered, AND burnt??
Old 03-14-2012, 02:32 PM   #8
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

The Crusades, the Inquisition, Nazi Germany, the Attack on Pearl Harbor, the Salem Witch Trials and the Mountain Meadows Massacre by Mormons in 1857 must have been those dastardly Muslims masquerading as Christians or some other religious group.

Come to think of it, things weren't that "civil" in the Civil War, either.

Thank you, Kayla, I will throw away my Sharia Law handbook immediately and search for some Vick's Vapo-Rub so I can cry on queue like Glenn does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO0emupqmUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01lMnDLn7Gk

Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #9
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

*Touchy subject for me lads. As a Jew(culturally only. Not at all religious) I have mixed feelings. Especially since I have many family members who live in Tel Aviv (Israel). And, other issues as well but I'd feel a bit odd saying those out loud because I'd sound like a racist cunt. It would be a wee bit odd to have a Jew hating on other minority peoples wouldn't it lol? Indeed! I also served for my country(UK) and was a part of the first desert storm so that also causes me to be a wee bit biased. And, not in a good way I'm afraid.

But, after saying all that I think a Muslim that can separate fanatical issues that seem to be a part of his religion from his daily military duties can certainly be a good soldier. Whether that is here or in Britain makes no difference. I have several Muslim mates and they are in no way out to destroy the UK or America. Sadly, the lunacy of the right wing side of Islam makes the rest out to be total nutters. But, stereotypes are not a good thing to rely on obviously. And, that goes for any religious ideology as well.

As far as the history of Islam is concerned it is a wee bit hard not to believe it isn't a triumphalist religion. It took parts of Judaism as well as Christianity and made it its own. But, one has to look at the history and context in which the religion sprung. It was a way of uniting all the Arab tribes(in the Arabian peninsula) that were neither Jewish or Christian. One way of doing that was a new religion that at the heart of its creation said the other two were found wanting.

*I probably should have left this whole issue alone. But, I'm not going to discriminate against anybody after what happen to my people in Germany, Poland and Russia.
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:00 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

2 billion muzzies in the world.

check your closet, under the bed, and sleep with the light on

and be extra careful he doesnt have a commie with him ... you'll be brainwashed before you get beheaded.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #11
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
The Crusades, the Inquisition, Nazi Germany, the Attack on Pearl Harbor, the Salem Witch Trials and the Mountain Meadows Massacre by Mormons in 1857 must have been those dastardly Muslims masquerading as Christians or some other religious group.

Come to think of it, things weren't that "civil" in the Civil War, either.

Thank you, Kayla, I will throw away my Sharia Law handbook immediately and search for some Vick's Vapo-Rub so I can cry on queue like Glenn does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO0emupqmUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01lMnDLn7Gk
I'm pretty sure you meant "cry on cue". Queue is defined as "a line of waiting people or vehicles"

I don't mean to imply that you are an idiot because you misspelled a word. You demonstrate your idiocy much more clearly by your stupid comments.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:19 PM   #12
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Moron! I chose queue to imply that there IS a line of stupid people waiting in line to show their own stupidity just like that moron.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:50 PM   #13
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Moron! I chose queue to imply that there IS a line of stupid people waiting in line to show their own stupidity just like that moron.
Ommmm no you didn't.

Quote:
so I can cry on queue like Glenn does.
]

[/COLOR]

You can't get flagrantly busted like that and then try to lie your way out. Man if I was on the outside watching this thread, I'd be so embarrassed for you.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:54 PM   #14
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

It proves you can't read. I'm in line to cry and to buy Vick's.

Old 03-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Anyone with a brain would be embarrassed to be Stevie, which is why he isn't embarrassed. But I think he's trying to get better. We need to notice when he does or says something right in order to encourage him. It may be several years, but it will come. He's trying.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women