Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160202
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2018, 04:32 AM   #1
biograd
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default Aggressive Dirty Talk

My ex treated me like I was a peice of meat. She verbally dominated me and had the best dirty talk ever. I need a provider that can do the same. It's too intense for the normie girls out here. Then she worship my cock and made me feel incredible. My encounters haven't been that yet.
biograd is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 07:08 AM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your nothing butt my fucking boy toy...here to please me and meet ALL my needs. On your knees and worship me from the tip of my toes to the top of my head and if you miss a spot you will start at bottom and work your way up. That's all sluts are good for, giving me pleasure. Now lay down and shut up while I suck your cock long and hard for my morning protein....Its mine Now give it to me.....
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 10:18 AM   #3
ss king
Account Frozen

Encounters: 3

My ex was exactly opposite. She loved it when me and my buds treated her like a piece of meat. Choking, slapping, gagging, rough fucking till her holes were raw, degrading name calling. She loved it.
ss king is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 11:09 AM   #4
biograd
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

God damn. Yet like that. Now I'm hard lol.
biograd is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 12:19 PM   #5
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Your nothing butt my fucking boy toy...here to please me and meet ALL my needs. On your knees and worship me from the tip of my toes to the top of my head and if you miss a spot you will start at bottom and work your way up. That's all sluts are good for, giving me pleasure. Now lay down and shut up while I suck your cock long and hard for my morning protein....Its mine Now give it to me.....
Oh hell yesss!
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 03:53 PM   #6
Truckcanman
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Only had one GF like to talk dirty....that is why I love seeing providers, they know how to pick up on what I need and run with it.
Truckcanman is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 11:00 PM   #7
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Thoroughly enjoyed running into a few dirty talkers over the years. They were fun, wish there were more.
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 01:09 PM   #8
Thatguy360
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I wish there was more dirty talk with the providers I have had. I’m a pretty quiet guy but love hearing the woman be loud and vocal and a lot of cock talk wish there were some in my area.
Thatguy360 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 07:14 PM   #9
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can do that but it's new to me so I kinda need those who want it to let me know. I'm a lady who loves the opportunity to talk & act like a dirty slut.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 09:19 PM   #10
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Dirty talk from behind an innocent angel face, conservative soccer-mom or "whom you'd never suspect" facade = instant hard-on. A truly underrated skill.
SleeperHit is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:40 PM   #11
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Hahahahaha..............You sound like you can be pretty demanding. What if you get a shy type and he starts to cry or says "Mommy please don't yell at me", lol. How would you handle that situation?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 06:51 AM   #12
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Hahahahaha..............You sound like you can be pretty demanding. What if you get a shy type and he starts to cry or says "Mommy please don't yell at me", lol. How would you handle that situation?

Jim
I shove my tit down his throat and cuddle him for a few minutes....then maybe a little smothering as his mouth is already full....What can't you breath out of your ears?!?! LOL. Truely though I asked their version of Mommy and I read your signals and make our Mommy/son playtime our own fantasy.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:44 AM   #13
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I shove my tit down his throat and cuddle him for a few minutes....then maybe a little smothering as his mouth is already full....What can't you breath out of your ears?!?! LOL. Truely though I asked their version of Mommy and I read your signals and make our Mommy/son playtime our own fantasy.
You handled that pretty well Mommy, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 10:17 PM   #14
Guest090222
Account Disabled

User ID: 451941
My ECCIE Reviews

My ex gf / doubles partner knew I liked being degraded by her verbally and used to call me a dirty little whore a fucking slut and get me to bend over and tell guys to fuck me hard up the ass while i gave her oral pleasure - reading threads like this make me kinda miss her LOL
Guest090222 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 07:10 AM   #15
Dynalow96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Just remember its not yours until you TAKE IT!
Dynalow96 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women