Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2018, 10:14 PM   #16
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

We’re at full employment already and have been for about three years. The natural rate of unemployment is roughly 4%, give or take half a percent on the downward side and a percent in the top side. Anybody who want a job and is capable of holding one has one, unless they refuse to move where the work is, or are seeking only the types of jobs that no longer exist in the economy in significant numbers.

So immigrants, no matter what the status of their paperwork, aren’t taking Jon’s from anyone. We desperately need new workers to grow the economy in the near future. Huge numbers of baby boomers are set to retire over the next decade. Labor markets are already tight and only going to get tighter.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:11 AM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by killswitch321 View Post
what if stumble upon a black person who’s ancestry are from Jamaica? Jamaicans are black too, so being black doesn’t mean you came from Africa.

Last but not least, there are 54 countries and nations in Africa. In At least the country of South Africa, there are Africans who happen to be white people. That right, white Africans. Would you be surprise if you meet a White African American?
ironic that you are spot on about South Africa, while bungling the Jamaica idea.. not all Jamaicans are black, but those that are originated from Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWYoB6Zug6Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
immigrants, no matter what the status of their paperwork, aren’t taking Jon’s from anyone.
whew, that's good to know TTH.. I thought the Mexican Whores were stealing Jon's from hard-working American Strumpets!

I kid.. your analysis is well said.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:15 AM   #18
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Here is a novel idea about race: how about everyone is a human being and not part of a class/name of people based on the color of the skin?
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 12:23 PM   #19
Guest121018
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8701 View Post
That illegals taking jobs crap,is just that crap. I tactic to turn minorities against each other.
A. To vote straight 1 party regardless of the candidate, is idiotic....at best.

B. People who make less than $250k, and are Republicans tickle me...like really..really? Smh They just think they are better mostly thru entitlement.

2 percentage run the country. Everyone else is a minorities, the color/race is irrelevant.
Just pawns in the game.

????????? What are you trying to say?
Guest121018 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 12:46 PM   #20
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
What have Republicans done for the AA's? I mean other than being racist...
Want to see racism? Watch how some Democrats act towards black Republicans.

Wanna see Democrats completely lose their shit? Watch them when they discover a black person voted for Trump.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:23 PM   #21
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Why would any woman, or anybody with intelligence support twit head.

20% of voters love him ugh. 60% know he is an idiot. The other voters don't care.
November is coming
Tsmokies is online now   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:38 PM   #22
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Wanna see Democrats completely lose their shit? Watch them when they discover a black person voted for Trump.
I think they are just shocked how someone could be so naive! Black folks trying to be "accepted", are foolish.

A lot of Blacks are Red for "religious beliefs", I get that....kinda, sorta, but not really....especially with dipstick ruining the country.....The international damage he has caused will be felt for years. You can't compare that to a little increase in your 401k.

I hate that we have 2 parties.....everyone should be for the betterment of the country.
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:58 PM   #23
Wiesbadenwillie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire-chucker View Post
The Dixiecrats joined the Republican Party. Party platforms were flip flopped as a result.
This is an absolute myth that has been passed as fact. Not true at all.

Of the politicians who actively filibustered, meaning talked on the floor for more than 16 hours, they were all democrats who later identified themselves as "Dixiecrats," only ONE ever joined the RNC. Moreover, he did it nearly 30 years later. (The old man from NC, who it was later learned the he had an out of wedlock black daughter, that he at least financially supported her entire life.)

So no The racist platform of democrats did not merge with the Republican Party that ended slavery, gave women the right to vote, and ended segregation. Try again.

Furermore, if your statement were true, then Al Gore was a one time a Republican? I mean after all his dear old daddy was one of the leading filibusters.
Wiesbadenwillie is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 04:00 PM   #24
Wiesbadenwillie
Valued Poster

Big headed John Kerry's wife is African American. She's from South Africa. Is t Charlize Theron from Africa too?
Old 09-19-2018, 04:04 PM   #25
Wiesbadenwillie
Valued Poster

Trump ran a racist campaign? Interesting, because it's was Hillary Clinton who first released the picture of BO wearing the Kenyan garb. It was HC who called black youth "dogs & animals."

Please list the racist campaign items?

Sure, it was racist to say the BO was "...clean, polite, doesn't speak with a negroe accent...". Wait. Sorry, that was Joe Biden.
Old 09-19-2018, 04:21 PM   #26
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie View Post
Big headed John Kerry's wife is African American.

Come On Man!Teresa Heinz, is not African American lol....according to all these pics:https://www.google.com/search?q=Tere...w=1280&bih=586

Good try tho lol
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 04:25 PM   #27
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I think they are just shocked how someone could be so naive! Black folks trying to be "accepted", are foolish.

A lot of Blacks are Red for "religious beliefs", I get that....kinda, sorta, but not really....especially with dipstick ruining the country.....The international damage he has caused will be felt for years. You can't compare that to a little increase in your 401k.

I hate that we have 2 parties.....everyone should be for the betterment of the country.
Perhaps it's naive to believe they voted a certain way to be accepted. They may just have voted how they felt would serve their interests the best. Maybe they voted according to their pocket books.

And to make a Republican lose their shit, one only has to suggest that there may in fact be racists within the party or trickle down economics is a busted model.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 04:50 PM   #28
Valued Poster

How about you read previous posts prior to commenting...Pocket book

Voting to serve "their interest", is why the 2 party system is flawed. But I get people are selfish...I get it.

I'm not here to argue, or offend anyone. I actually hate politics.
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:18 PM   #29
right_now
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Really?

Here's a thought: among the majority population there is a distribution between democrat, republican, and independent, with people's position based on their self interest. Why would't there be a similar distribution among African Americans?

In my opinion overwhelming (90%+) support for one party is not necessarily a good thing. In this case, democrat politicians do not need to do anything for African Americans because they will get the vote regardless. Republican politicians do not need to do anything for African Americans because they will not get the vote, no matter what.

If the African American vote was up for grabs, I think the politicians would have more interest in addressing concerns.
right_now is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:33 PM   #30
Valued Poster

I’m confused by this entire thought of a party “doing something”, for a particularly race or class group.

Anyone still waiting for their 400 acres and a mule, will be sadly disappointed.

I admire the Asian culture. For the most part they come over, contribute highly , and support/reinvest into their neighborhoods.. Rarely, are they blaming anyone for their own self inflicted wounds, or expecting a handout of any kind.
8701 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women