Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40255
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-16-2018, 02:43 PM   #91
Lilmac
Registered Member

Encounters: 11

The real is question here is does anybody knows when she will be back....cause she has gone MIA lately
Old 09-16-2018, 04:42 PM   #92
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

The girl was online 2 days ago,how is that MIA?
Probably too busy to respond to every pm and text
Old 09-17-2018, 04:42 PM   #93
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

The OP has been non-stop crying over PM's and can't get over paying the $1200 tuition, if anyone wants me to forward his messages to get a good laugh post up here, guy can't accept the loss $ and the sweet sugar buns that he'll never get.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:56 PM   #94
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
The OP has been non-stop crying over PM's and can't get over paying the $1200 tuition, if anyone wants me to forward his messages to get a good laugh post up here, guy can't accept the loss $ and the sweet sugar buns that he'll never get.
Truth be known, this armchair quarterback hasn't done a review since Nov. 2017 so he is either out of money or cant get it up anymore. Not sure why he is obsessed with trying to make me look bad but make sure you let me know if you want ALL the PMs since this limp dick will only send you the ones he likes LMAO
Old 09-17-2018, 06:18 PM   #95
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyhildebrandt View Post
Truth be known, this armchair quarterback hasn't done a review since Nov. 2017 so he is either out of money or cant get it up anymore. Not sure why he is obsessed with trying to make me look bad but make sure you let me know if you want ALL the PMs since this limp dick will only send you the ones he likes LMAO
It's more like lil sugar left you limp dick holding your lil winnie all by yourself while HA is pounding her on your dime, you are the MVP champ....NOT! You lost again lol

This guy has clinched on to me trying to impress me with non stop PM's, I understand his obsession now, he's a emotional guy tired of always losing. Sorry man
Old 09-17-2018, 07:20 PM   #96
Bflexible
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am satisfied, all of the banter back and fourth has kept the heading "AriAsm is still a thief" at the top of the Encounters Forum for most of a week so I consider that a win.
Troyhildebrandt, AriAsm is doing very well. But you are determined to run her off the E if you could. Your non-review of AriAsm concerning your sugar-daddy/baby arrangement 1-year ago between you and AriAsm, re-posted here, and your continued cyberstalking and harrassment of her, coupled with your pinning "thief" and "black widow" onto the excellent reviews that AriAsm has received, has had no effect.

Honest Abe considers AriAsm to be one of the very best, if not the best, encounter he has had, according to one of his 267 reviews. In fact, if it had been up to you, AriAsm would be yours alone--your private sugar baby. I'm aware of your low-opinion of Eccie, it's moderators, and the monger community--you've even posted your disdain for members of Eccie. Yet you are still here? Insulting members, cyber stalking the lady, threatening to out her, and generally making yourself look like a love-struck fool over $1200 when your hoped-for exclusive sugar baby ditched you.

Why is this even considered a review? The OP posted this information in Sept. 2017, in the Independent Review forum, and moderators at that time moved it to Co-Ed, for the reason that the OP and the lady did not meet last year for any other reason than to give/receive a personal loan.
Old 09-18-2018, 12:48 AM   #97
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's more like lil sugar left you limp dick holding your lil winnie all by yourself while HA is pounding her on your dime, you are the MVP champ....NOT! You lost again lol

This guy has clinched on to me trying to impress me with non stop PM's, I understand his obsession now, he's a emotional guy tired of always losing. Sorry man
Sorry to keep you waiting boyz, was out with my girl and just got home. It looks like we have the first male threesome on ECCIE! BLM69 and Bflexible sucking Abe's knob while they think up creative ways to make me look bad. Rumor has it this all occurred at the Red Roof Inn on 75 that I nailed Holly "AriAsm in! Wow, Well done boyz! But you know that nobody gives a fuck about our bullshit banter back and forth right.. I want to know if anyone took BLM69 up on his offer to share our PMs? If so I have a life to sell you bro! Peace Out!
Old 09-18-2018, 08:40 AM   #98
AlphaQ2
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Just out of curiosity, I thought there were rules that prevented people from just creating new accounts when they fuck up their old account with bad service, etc.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:01 AM   #99
E21932
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflexible View Post
Troyhildebrandt, AriAsm is doing very well. But you are determined to run her off the E if you could. Your non-review of AriAsm concerning your sugar-daddy/baby arrangement 1-year ago between you and AriAsm, re-posted here, and your continued cyberstalking and harrassment of her, coupled with your pinning "thief" and "black widow" onto the excellent reviews that AriAsm has received, has had no effect.

Honest Abe considers AriAsm to be one of the very best, if not the best, encounter he has had, according to one of his 267 reviews. In fact, if it had been up to you, AriAsm would be yours alone--your private sugar baby. I'm aware of your low-opinion of Eccie, it's moderators, and the monger community--you've even posted your disdain for members of Eccie. Yet you are still here? Insulting members, cyber stalking the lady, threatening to out her, and generally making yourself look like a love-struck fool over $1200 when your hoped-for exclusive sugar baby ditched you.

Why is this even considered a review? The OP posted this information in Sept. 2017, in the Independent Review forum, and moderators at that time moved it to Co-Ed, for the reason that the OP and the lady did not meet last year for any other reason than to give/receive a personal loan.

Hello Ari
Old 09-18-2018, 10:29 AM   #100
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by E21932 View Post
Hello Ari
E21932, I think you are on to something .... Bflexible has ZERO reviews and very well could be a second account for AriAsm.
Old 09-18-2018, 05:50 PM   #101
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Sorry to keep you waiting boyz, was out with my girl and just got home. It looks like we have the first male threesome on ECCIE! BLM69 and Bflexible sucking Abe's knob while they think up creative ways to make me look bad. Rumor has it this all occurred at the Red Roof Inn on 75 that I nailed Holly "AriAsm in! Wow, Well done boyz! But you know that nobody gives a fuck about our bullshit banter back and forth right.. I want to know if anyone took BLM69 up on his offer to share our PMs? If so I have a life to sell you bro! Peace Out!
Poor guy is trying to make his sucker tuition $1200 back anyway possible, been trying hard since 2017 lol 2018 is coming to a close and still trying. Told you 5 pages ago to take the loss and move on rookie
Old 09-19-2018, 01:48 AM   #102
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor guy is trying to make his sucker tuition $1200 back anyway possible, been trying hard since 2017 lol 2018 is coming to a close and still trying. Told you 5 pages ago to take the loss and move on rookie
Nobody gives a flying fuck about you or your bullshit posts dude. Get a grip and move on! Next time respect people who are just trying to warn the community about a theif and keep your mean hearted comments to yourself.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:05 AM   #103
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Nobody gives a flying fuck about you or your bullshit posts dude. Get a grip and move on! Next time respect people who are just trying to warn the community about a theif and keep your mean hearted comments to yourself.
Settle down there angry guy, your emotions are taking over again, you've brought negative attention to yourself and lots of new clients to this hot young lady. Hope you're pleased with the outcome of beating a dead horse
Old 09-19-2018, 01:08 PM   #104
Bflexible
Valued Poster

BLM69, Troyhildebrandt is essentially a hustler masquerading as a hooker-board WK. His MO is to befriend the 18-20 year-old newbies at this site, and then taking his favorites off the market to become his exclusive sugar baby (at a steep discount). To get them off the market, he tells them horror stories about the mongers here, compared to what a great guy he is, and then loans them money--and tells them it's a loan, too. When they can't afford to pay him back, of course he's willing to take BCD services as payment. (e.g. $300 loan considered repaid if the lady spends 3-4 hours with him in return). In this way, the sly monger, Troyhildebrandt, is getting BCD service at a steep discount.

And if they don't pay? Why, then Troyhildebrandt, the generous Sugar Daddy advising young ladies to avoid eccie mongers threatens to out the ladies with their real world identity, (in one lady's case, threatening to notify her family about her work and this board) stalks them online and offline, non-stop texting of threats to friends, messaging friends on Facebook, stalking at Instagram) all in the name of protecting real mongers from the evil ways of these young ladies who have run afoul of him.

What a hooker-board hustler!

It's an old game Troyhildebrandt is playing. He's been banned before, has posted private texts between himself and a lady, and apparently thinks he is a lot better than the rest of us. Just take a look at some of his posts.

Re: Moderators
Quote:
Since the Mods wont do anything about this situation it really makes hard for members and providers to remain a part of the community. Why not change ECCIE to STDsRUS?

Re: Pre-paying many other 18-20 year-old ladies:
Quote:
I have done this several times before with young girls in this profession and never been burned believe it or not. I am very selective

On Moderators (again):
Quote:
I just got the infraction notice from your buddy NYr, I appears some of the Mods are as primitive as you are which is no surprise
Old 09-19-2018, 03:00 PM   #105
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

"And I would have gotten away with it if I wasn't for those darn kids!"
Well done guys:
Bflexible = Shaggy
BLM69 = Scooby Dooby Doo

Now go get a job for gods sake!
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Guest042619-1