Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2018, 05:03 AM   #16
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Billyland called fbi about roadlizard post. I know he talked to FBI more than once. Fbi called me once. And fbi called provider once cause she posted screenshot of fbi call. I never outed any names on any websites. Roadlizard since you admitted you made a post about billyland and a 1st and last name did you out his facebook 1st and last name? My guess yes. But its ok cause you didn't post on eccie. That was original post question. Tks
Tomjunebaby is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 06:36 AM   #17
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

Roadlizard put eccie handle and 1st and last name of real facebook account on his website. Cassie for clarity I never put any names on any websites. I agree Cassie outing facebook name is wrong but luckily Roadlizard didn't link that info on eccie so he covered his tracks. I guess his IQ is so high lol. Why did the fbi contact you roadlizard?
Old 07-28-2018, 06:40 AM   #18
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 01:39 PM   #19
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

The answer(s) you seek can be found here -
Quote:
Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
Please read the Guideline.

Do not read in to the Guidelines - that will just lead you down a path to a dead end.

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 02:51 PM   #20
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

Biomed so it's for roadlizard to out billyland/???????? Real facebook 1st and last name on a different website? Cause he did.
Old 07-28-2018, 10:54 PM   #21
biomed1
Administrator

Read the Guideline - The answer to your question is plainly written there for you to see.
Old 07-29-2018, 05:32 AM   #22
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

Thanks Biomed I sent pm with proof of Roadlizard outing real 1st and last name to facebook. this is outing per guidelines "That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly." Says elsewhere which means avenue-x. Can mod be a mod after outing?
Old 07-29-2018, 08:58 AM   #23
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

And the slack rope just tightened...
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 09:07 AM   #24
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomjunebaby View Post
Roadlizard put eccie handle and 1st and last name of real facebook account on his website. Cassie for clarity I never put any names on any websites. I agree Cassie outing facebook name is wrong but luckily Roadlizard didn't link that info on eccie so he covered his tracks. I guess his IQ is so high lol. Why did the fbi contact you roadlizard?
You say for clarity that you didn't put any names on any website that's fine. But you did tell Eccie members that the super mod from Eccie had been outted on another website and to pm you for the screenshot and links. That is you attempting to out them as well. Biomed I too have proof of this. I have screenshot and links as well.
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 09:40 AM   #25
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

So Tomjune,
So perhaps consider if you are violating the Ave-X guidelines as well by whining about Ave-x threads on another board.
Let alone you specifically mentioning where what you claim is outing data can be found, which could be a violation on more than one boards rules.
Do you not understand that this is a small world and that there's quite a few Ave-X folks here as well?
That do play well with others.
So again:
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 10:47 AM   #26
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie107 View Post
You say for clarity that you didn't put any names on any website that's fine. But you did tell Eccie members that the super mod from Eccie had been outted on another website and to pm you for the screenshot and links. That is you attempting to out them as well. Biomed I too have proof of this. I have screenshot and links as well.
In this case, a member here just pm’d a mod another member of Eccie’s personal info... regardless of where that info was originally posted, now it’s tied to here, so the outing GL’s would seemingly have to be applied.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 01:52 PM   #27
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

Unique, Your right Roadlizard outing should get roadlizard banned from ave x also but that won't happen to a Ave-X coowner. Fyi i know billyland banned from ave x. I not posting or PMing any admin/Mod on Ave-X cause I don't want to be banned there. DJrocks your right GL are for everyone including mods. But we will see.
Old 07-29-2018, 02:21 PM   #28
biomed1
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomjunebaby View Post
Thanks Biomed I sent pm with proof of Roadlizard outing real 1st and last name to facebook. this is outing per guidelines "That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly." Says elsewhere which means avenue-x. Can mod be a mod after outing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie107 View Post
Tomjunebaby,
I received your PM this AM.
I have forwarded your concern and the PM to the appropriate staff members for review.

Cassie107,
As noted by Tomjunebaby, the Guidelines apply to all.
Please forward the links you mention in your quoted post above.

Biomed1
Old 07-29-2018, 11:12 PM   #29
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

I'm no longer a moderator so I don't have to play nice anymore.

(staff edit; personal information removed; ztonk)

Merry Christmas yall! I have to say it now since I won't be here at that time.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 12:37 AM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

well i have to say that's the best "mod squad" resignation post ever. you'll be gone longer than this Christmas.

see you this time next year. maybe.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women