Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160185
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2017, 03:34 PM   #31
Redneckinmo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I have been in the hobby for almost 2 years now and have made some of the same observations. It is easy to tell up front which girls are just about the money, and which ones enjoy the intraction with the clients. I have been with both, and most definately enjoy the meetings with the later. I have seen Makayla, and had some decent conversations with her not involving booking. I have not had the pleasure to meet Dallas yet as the timing has been off for when I can play and she is in town. But I agree with what she said, I am married and entered the hobby because I love my wife buy she is a little more conservative in bedroom, amd sometimes I want to change it up. Providers will do those things she won't. Because I get them somewhere else, I stopped asking and there is no more arguing.

So my conclusion is, if you want to just fuck and get off then go with with one of those who just want your money, they will get you off if you don't need any connection. If you want that connection, read the reviews and pick those ladies who tend to give a little more. Guys this is why it is helpful to post those reviews, and give that recommendation. I choose Makayla the fisrt time based on her reviews. I try to stay away from BP too unless I just want quick and easy. This hobby is what we make it, amd I feel our experience is what we make it. This has been a good conversation.
Redneckinmo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women