Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Miami/South Florida > Questions for the Staff-Miami/South Florida
Questions for the Staff-Miami/South Florida Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2014, 10:40 PM   #16
Charlie Drake
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Rabbit....We are talking about a Southwest Florida thread of its own. Some of SW Fl ends up in the Tampa/Orlando thread (think Sarasota, Venice, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Naples and Marco Island) and the Miami thread (Marco, Naples, Bonita Springs and Fort Myers). It is hard for a hobbyist to keep track of both boards, particularly when it comes to wading through the ads & reviews for locations served. Backpage is quite active in SW Florida, primarily because there isn't anywhere for the providers to go to and it provides direct access to most of the cities that I've listed. Heck, even Eros has a Naples section (broken down by Naples, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Lehigh Acres). Enough said, I think. Bottom line is that we need a reliable hub for SW Florida providers, hobbyists and visitors. And, like I've said before, I'd be willing to volunteer as a mod-in-training. Probably time that I give something back My 2 cents.
Charlie Drake is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 06:48 PM   #17
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I put a request for the admin of the site to check into the request since there seems to be support for it. Hopefully something will get resolved.

Rrabbit6926
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 09:04 PM   #18
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I agree with rrabbit; there is no action here for any part of FL south Orlando. While we all think ECCIE is the greatest, activity should drive whether or not an area should be divided. My suggestion is this. If there is a burning desire, then someone from SW Florida needs to send out invites to both guys and gals to join ECCIE. It can be a provider or a client. If there is a demand-- prove it and come back when you have the numbers.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 07:48 PM   #19
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Ok the admin have looked into it and have agreed that there just isn't enough traffic to separate SW FL from Miami . Hopefully if the numbers change sometime next year we'll have a new FL area open up.
Old 12-06-2014, 11:02 AM   #20
rennieman
Lifetime Premium Access

Default a new Southwest Florida ECCIE Forum (SWFL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Want to make sure I understand this correctly. Your wanting to split SW FL from Miami. I could understand if the Miami threads were blowing up and was drowning out the surrounding area but I just don't see that happening. I do my best to try and bring interest to the boards and have brought it to the admin attention that we really need a local mod to help grow the S FL market which I could imagine could be huge. Hopefully eccie does grow enough to be able split SW FL from Miami.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Drake View Post
I too am fully supportive and could be talked into a Mod role for SW FL
Yes sir brother rrrabbit!!!

Please recommend the split of SWFL from Miami (and the rest of southeast Florida) by the creation of a new SWFL ECCIE forum. At the same time, change the name of the existing forum to Miami/Southeast Florida.

Probably more than 95% of the providers and hobbyists using the Miami/South Florida ECCIE Forum are from Miami and the southeast FL coast.

That does not mean there is not an active community in SWFL.

Such domination, IMO, causes the SWFL providers (and therefore the SWFL hobbyists) to use alternative resources, such as BP and NR, thereby avoiding ECCIE.

Also, please see attached quote by Charlie Drake who seems to be interested in becoming a moderator for a new SWFL ECCIE Forum.

I believe the administration would be rewarded by a large number of new members and ads.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
rennieman is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:05 PM   #21
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Come on ECCIE! What comes first, the chicken or the egg? There is plenty of traffic. But now it is scattered across so many boards that it takes far more work than it should to do the research we need to do on ladies. And none of those sites is remotely as good as ECCIE. Build it and they will come.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 04:34 PM   #22
AustenFlynn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 330820
Default Ft. Myers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Drake View Post
Rabbit....We are talking about a Southwest Florida thread of its own. Some of SW Fl ends up in the Tampa/Orlando thread (think Sarasota, Venice, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Naples and Marco Island) and the Miami thread (Marco, Naples, Bonita Springs and Fort Myers). It is hard for a hobbyist to keep track of both boards, particularly when it comes to wading through the ads & reviews for locations served. Backpage is quite active in SW Florida, primarily because there isn't anywhere for the providers to go to and it provides direct access to most of the cities that I've listed. Heck, even Eros has a Naples section (broken down by Naples, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Lehigh Acres). Enough said, I think. Bottom line is that we need a reliable hub for SW Florida providers, hobbyists and visitors. And, like I've said before, I'd be willing to volunteer as a mod-in-training. Probably time that I give something back My 2 cents.

We definitely do need one. I'd be happy to help mod as well.
AustenFlynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 08:11 AM   #23
blackhawks3113
Registered Member

Encounters: 7
Default SWFL - FT. Myers

I am in agreement with everyone who has requested a separate section for SWFL.
This area is still growing, and many dont know how many people are here, but it should be its own entity. You cant get any reliable information from scrolling through tampa or miami. We are 2 hours away from each of them and only a handful of providers will travel that far. There is a local scene here but its always forgotten about. Occasionally you will see something as far as someone touring through this area if you can find it, but thats about it. Most the time when you do find it, theyre already gone.

ECCIE is great in other areas and is very helpful to me when I travel. Its a fact that our population doubles or triples from Jan-Apr with seasonal residents and visitors from all over, so I dont see why its so difficult to open up a new section. I know right now that there are dozens of excellent quality providers here along with your others that come and go. Not to mention the others that tour the area, but have no place to advertise other than tampa or miami, but I'm sure that doesnt help anyone.

There are quite a few providers in this area that I'm sure would support it along with us hobbyists who are dying to share the information we have. Heck, there is a Tallahassee section along with a panhandle section? Tallahassee (leon county) has a population under 300k and not much else around it. Lee county alone has over 600k, add Collier over 300k, Charlotte 200k, and Sarasota another 300k and you have over 1.5M year round residents, not to mention the seasonal ones. If youre not familiar with this area, you really may not know what we have here.

So again we ask you to please reconsider.
blackhawks3113 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 03:43 PM   #24
Charlie Drake
Premium Access

Encounters: 72
Default Get your popcorn & a drink....

I'm a huge fan of ECCIE and continue to be. In the last year I began spending 6-8 months in SWFL and will do so from now on. What's a horny guy to do? Branch out. Thanks to the suggestion of fellow ECCIE'er "watchoutthegameisrigged" (he has 39 reviews on ECCIE in less than 3 years - nice work!!) I joined P411 and ramped up my use of TER (which I do not like, but it is a necessity for me in order to research SWFL providers and visitors). Today P411 has 32 providers listed in Naples, Ft Myers or Sarasota (P411 has listings for each of those 3 cities in SWFL) and today there are another 9 providers listed as 'visiting' (which admittedly is around 2 - 6 visiting during the non-season). Backpage has over 50 ads today - although I've never taken the Backpage plunge.

Why am I saying all of this? Because I'm a huge fan of ECCIE and would prefer to use ECCIE as my go-to for everything SWFL. Over the years I've posted 42 reviews on ECCIE however I've remained fairly silent in the other ECCIE Forums, just isn't my scene. I also understand why the Admin would not want to invest in creating a new territory. It's the classic Catch-22. I'm guessing that most Hobbyists have taken similar actions as I have to maximize their enjoyment of the Hobby in SWFL.

Sorry for the long post. Understand that I am a huge fan of ECCIE, that I wish there were a SWFL section, that I have figured out how to manage without a SWFL section and that in no way am I trying to disparage or put down ECCIE or its' Admin. My post is really about my experience in SWFL. I continue to use ECCIE as my go-to when I head out of SWFL and as a vehicle to research some of the visitors to SWFL. And I will continue to post reviews when I get the urge - I tend to post reviews in spurts (pun intended), ha! It's all good and it's all fun. Now go refill your drink and finish those half-popped kernels in your bowl and return to your regular perusing of or contributing to ECCIE
Charlie Drake is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 09:02 PM   #25
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Thanks for your continued support. I hope the admins do change and plan to expand the FL market. I tend to agree with the above poster. Tally which I consider part of NW FL should all be part of the Panhandle. The Tally board hardly ever gets any traffic comparted to the Panhandle which is my home turf. Hopefully things will change for the better.
Old 10-30-2016, 05:38 AM   #26
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

the sad truth about Florida aa a whole is that eccie is not nearly accepted like other states/areas,pity because there are some super hot provider's spattered everywhere in the sttate that can only be found on bp or a few other less popular sites,we need to get the word out somehow, any ideas,thoughts?
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 11:10 PM   #27
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Spread the word about Eccie. The more people using it the more it will be accepted. Even for the providers who don't see much benefit from advertising on here there is a wealth of knowledge to be found about the hobby and that goes for hobbyist as well.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women