Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2017, 10:41 AM   #1
SgtGonzo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default What constitutes a Gfe?

Ive been on these boards for some time now and like to think I've picked up a thing or two. I get a kick out of what guys consider a GFE.

The term GFE is girl friend experience. On the boards here the standard seems a gfe is bbbj and dfk. If that isn't on the menu there is an adamant, no no thank you

Id argue its more than that and yeah everyone has their own definition. I'd add she doesn't clock watch, I'm not number 3 in her day of x amount of appointments and by that I mean she's not in a rush, can carry a decent conversation. Was she quiet, no conversation, just hurry up use me so I can leave or actually had something interesting to say and didn't just stimulate the little head but the big one too.

DFK. I like dfk. If she doesn't its ok, I prefer kissing necks anyways. Ive been with girls that were both no dfk and bbbj and got exactly that. It's called ymmv. Maybe you're the reason she's not giving you that gfe attention. Ever occur your breath may stink like ass or idk you haven't washed your nuts and groin in 2 days. It goes both ways though, just sayin. Little word... personal hygiene. OR you're just an asshole being a dick. Another couple word...Social skills, charisma, charm. If you don't have it, well practice practice practice.

BBBJ. I really don't care. Its her mouth. I appreciate a BBBJ but, she's a working girl. If she wants to play safe, dude this is her profession. Give the gal credit you're with a safe provider. On the other hand I will make one argument against. No-one likes the taste of rubber in their mouth. In which case Im fine with lfk. Maybe dfk at the start though no?

Granted there are those who show up, book for an hr and at 35 min she's getting dressed saying she has to go to her next. But hey you got that dfk and bbbj, gfe right?

I know a provider who told me she hates working the afternoon during the weekday. Construction guys on their lunch break coming in for a quickie. Sweaty as hell. She's like can you shower at least. No I don't have time, only here for a 30 min visit. Who's that on? Him for being smelling like sweaty ass or her for not being a "gfe?'

Going back to hygiene though. Lets talk safety. Personally I don't want to be the last guy in her day swapping spit, assuming she is a busy lady. You don't know her hygiene habits, above and below. Thats the risk though isn't it? How bad you want it. I know for a fact aunt flow has appeared during my time. In for a penny in for a pound though right. CFS is a good call. Worse yet, aunt flow in town she gives you a blowie then your precious dfk... um get your iron for the day. Just ask her blood type make sure it matches.

Thats my opinion though. If you are looking for specifically that though, due diligence. Read review, pm's, texting.

Thoughts?
SgtGonzo is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 10:56 AM   #2
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

My definition of GFE - has time to talk about mom, kids, bills, needs something fixed at the rental, like electricity or water bill.

Schedules to spend the afternoon with you to lay around the house and do the naughty in the bedroom, on top of washing machine, kitchen table, but in reality, the school calls because of a fever, her Mom calls her to see if I can come over to fix her flat tire on the side of 410, even though she has AAA but doesn't want to bother 'those nice men'.

Or Netflix and chill, but brings the xxx because the sitter couldn't make it and they have to be between us on the couch because the cartoon is scary.

Oh and 'borrows' $1500 because of eviction notice.

Yep, Grand Fucking Experience.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:18 PM   #3
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dang guys. Then what do you call a provider who isn't acting and truly wants to give you the things you cant get at home. One who is excited to see you becaude she truly enjoys spending time with you. One who truly spends all ypur time together making the session aboit teading and pleading your cock, mind, and body.

What is she called?
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:40 PM   #4
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

GFE- the real gfe = no pussy, bitching, moaning, HER MOTHER, no make-up, and someone that can never pay her own bills..........
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:52 PM   #5
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Renee View Post
Dang guys. Then what do you call a provider who isn't acting and truly wants to give you the things you cant get at home. One who is excited to see you becaude she truly enjoys spending time with you. One who truly spends all ypur time together making the session aboit teading and pleading your cock, mind, and body.

What is she called?
Reality TV
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 03:12 PM   #6
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

GFE = DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS. And a girlfriend like attitude, as when the girlfriend is in a giving mood.

Talking about her mom and shit? Say what? No...
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 03:37 PM   #7
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglegg View Post
Reality TV
I
Then I must be famous and didnt even know it. The above is goe several clirnts have described me from what I see in reviews and post.
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 05:43 PM   #8
BoomShakaLaka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

What is she called?

An Oscar winner
BoomShakaLaka is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 09:42 PM   #9
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka View Post
An Oscar winner
I think Emmy is tv lol. Oscar would be a 2 to 3 hour session.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 10:54 PM   #10
mikebuck45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I have not seen how I would describe GFE, so here goes. My definition of GFE is shaped on my RL, and I will not describe my RL here.

GFE for me is more than BCD, it is more rounded experience, conversation, dinner dates, watching a movie, random texts throughout the week. I GFE provider that sends me a text asking me about my day or how am I doing during a stressful moment at works does wonders to brighten my day.

Another part of the GFE for me is gifts, ones that are throughtful, meaningful and not have to be sex related. For example, one GFE provider I gave a couple of T-shirts that were based on a couple of TV shows I like, now when we have appointment, she wears one of those T-shirts. One provider got me into listening to music groups I had never heard about.

Even though BCD is the reason we are all here, GFE for me is quality over quantity, as such it is never the goal to experience the full menu. It is the time spent that provides the full fulfilment of things not experienced in RL that makes all the difference in each session. Plus, you cannot get a true GFE experience in am hour or less, multiple hours are the best for great GFE sessions.

To each their own when it comes to GFE, it is a rare to find a GFE match to what I look for, but luckly I have found a few, and other providers that are not GFE but still masters at their respective areas.

The one thing to have is to keep a clear head, GFE can cause a case of hearts fluttering, so make sure if you find that GFE that you will be seeing often to establish clear boundaries, after all a provider said in a thread once, "if your looking for a girlfriend, try tinder or match.com, eccic is not a dating website.

Put a fork in me, I am done ranting.
mikebuck45 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM   #11
sprydo12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Mike's right, GFE is a great accommodating attitude, a where have you been bb, I'm horny and been missing you. Done well we come bk over and over but keep our wits!
(The top ones ��)

Too much and ur fked seriously, I once saw a provider that I began seriously falling for and honestly I think that was her intention, I had to stop cold turkey to prevent major fubar!
sprydo12 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:22 AM   #12
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

GFE = It's either a set of acronyms or an experience.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:05 PM   #13
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Quote:

What is she called?
The term

UNICORN

Not gonna make a definition here for GFE. Too many variants to consider.

However, "close" does come to mind, in that

communication, chemistry, companionship blend in a very positive, certain manner.

Good TCB (and respect for my time and effort) are part of the formula, too.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 12:49 PM   #14
mikebuck45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Damn ck UNICORN fits perfectly, know of any?
mikebuck45 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 06:41 AM   #15
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

I've always thought of gfe not as a specific action but an attitude. How does she make you feel. It's an experience of comfortability, passion, playfulness, and sensual. I would consider myself GFE I do all the activities deemed necessary such as kissing daty bbbj and more. But it's more than that. It's someone who is interested in what you're saying. Having a connection. And yes ymmv with any girl. I have had a few experiences in my years that I simply did not have chemistry with maybe 1-2 guys and I simply don't see them. I want to genuinely enjoy our time together. And not be miserable
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women