Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2017, 10:56 AM   #76
PSW1995
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104744
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a little late to this party.
For years ladies love to trash those who use BP.
I make my money from BP and use eccie to let people know I am the real deal. I have consistant reviews. Your whorarchy attitude isn't cute.
Advertising is advertising. I'm just repeating what a lot of others have said.
No need to trash other workers.
I have been on these boards since 2011 and in the business for over 20 years on a multitude of levels.
Don't be so quick to judge something because you are ignorant of how it works.

At the end of the day it is about screening.
You also don't know how some of us hustle. So in reality please take a seat and instead of making broad statements why don't you ask us how we do it. Most of us are open to discussing these things.
My clients are great from BP. And for the last 7 years here in Austin it is how I made my money.
I found this post condescending and elitist. Please get over it.
Peace
PSW1995 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 01:25 PM   #77
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I've seen ladies advertise both here and on BP. I've seen ladies who have started on BP and them came to eccie because they wanted to feel safer. I've also seen ladies who have come to eccie only to go back to BP because there was less interest and or just as many flakes on eccie. I've observed unsatisfactory services, fake photo's, and upsales once the guy got there in both groups! Eccie does allow us to see reviews, send private PM's and try to get verification but, many times eccie ladies are very difficult to get ahold of. Also, in some areas, the communication amoung the fellow members is just almost nonexistent! So, say what you will but claiming one "club" is better than another, realy depends on availability and convenience. While it might be nice to have the opportunities like in Dallas, but even there, BP is used.
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 02:00 PM   #78
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosa View Post
I've seen ladies advertise both here and on BP. I've seen ladies who have started on BP and them came to eccie because they wanted to feel safer. I've also seen ladies who have come to eccie only to go back to BP because there was less interest and or just as many flakes on eccie. I've observed unsatisfactory services, fake photo's, and upsales once the guy got there in both groups! Eccie does allow us to see reviews, send private PM's and try to get verification but, many times eccie ladies are very difficult to get ahold of. Also, in some areas, the communication amoung the fellow members is just almost nonexistent! So, say what you will but claiming one "club" is better than another, realy depends on availability and convenience. While it might be nice to have the opportunities like in Dallas, but even there, BP is used.
I agree with much of what you say--certainly the part about good folks and flakes on any web site. However, I think you understate the value of reviews and info exchanges that happen on sites such as this, that do not happen on BP, etc. I have nothing against ladies who use BP--and in many places that is about all there is available to them. However if a lady ONLY uses BP and I have no way of doing my homework about her, she may still be a very fine person however the risk of the unknown is more than I care to take. In that sense I do think some clubs are of more value and safer than others.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 03:36 PM   #79
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I agree with much of what you say--certainly the part about good folks and flakes on any web site. However, I think you understate the value of reviews and info exchanges that happen on sites such as this, that do not happen on BP, etc. I have nothing against ladies who use BP--and in many places that is about all there is available to them. However if a lady ONLY uses BP and I have no way of doing my homework about her, she may still be a very fine person however the risk of the unknown is more than I care to take. In that sense I do think some clubs are of more value and safer than others.
I agree completely Mr.T. In fact, I did point out how verifications, reviews and PM's (which is my prefered way of communicating) can be found on eccie. However, as a guy from NM (where things are pretty slow) and on the way to Florida (where it seems to be like pulling teeth to get responses), there is a valid reason why many girls and guys use BP. I think there is more than enough friction on whatever site a person goes on. Even the P411 seems to draw out a good amount of friction. Bottom line, check everything out. Google (along with all other sources) is our friend.
Play safe!
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:47 AM   #80
frogdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Numerous valid points. Venturing slightly off-topic, I find the search capability on BP to be more user-friendly than eccie. Also see a need for sub-locations in a city the size of Houston.
frogdog is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:58 AM   #81
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
The man with 1 written review and it just so happens to be a NO review...LMAO AND.... it was a review written 9 months past when HE was supposed to have seen her, and NO ACTIVITIES took place, and supposedly he was to have paid her $4,000??!!! GTFOH

Take a seat, or get some BOARD CRED. If you were a longstanding member here with several reviews under YOUR belt, I might be inclined to @ least listen to your nonsense. But this in no way reflects my original stance, because I myself also advertise on BP and P411...

M.M.
She is my beloved.
yitzchak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women