Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2017, 04:13 PM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Question for our beloved Mod

lustylad implied that you can not post even a cartoon picture of a minor. Is this correct because if so I need to self report myself and have you take down a post of mine. For example this? I was under the impression we could post pictures of cartoon shit but not pictures of real minors. I would give a link to the post but llustylad has spammed the forum!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 05:43 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Oh, now you're posting minors!!!! How rich!!!! SnitchFuck, the limp dicked review stalker. He doesn't care about the chicks, only the dicks.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:08 PM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
SnitchFuck, the limp dicked review stalker. He doesn't care about the chicks, only the dicks.
Let me try and see your logic.

1) You've talked about my dick for years. All I did about you talking about my dick was say the woman I had seen , did not do it for me. Yet you continued to talk about my dick.

2) You then were posted as if your reviews make what you have to say more important than others who do not have reviews, have to say. Why would a reviewers posts in the political forum be more valid than a nonreviewer? So under that premise....that door you opened. I went in and looked at your last review. Just one review. I have no idea if you get every single lady with a raspy voice to finger your asshole. Butt in you latest review you did.

3) So you have talked about my dick for years....I look at one of your reviews and mention that a raspy voiced old lady got you hard by sticking her finger up your ass and you have the nerve to say I am the one talking about dicks!

Quote:
Oh, now you're posting minors!!!! How rich!!!!.
I am asking the Mod for clarity. Your piss bubby from Pissburg mentioned that a cartoon of a baby was the same as posting an actual photo of a minor. I had not thought of it like that. I've always used cartoon pictures when depicting you crying like a baby. dilbert had used a picture of a minor. Much like I did with you when you posted about underage sex, I suggested he delete that post or ask a Mod to.

Hell maybe you and dilbert can team up and you post links of minors having sex and dilbert can provide the photos.

I only wanted to find out if posting a cartoon picture of a baby crying like a bambino was against the rules.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:12 PM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Let me try and see your logic.

1) You've talked about my dick for years. All I did about you talking about my dick was say the woman I had seen , did not do it for me. Yet you continued to talk about my dick.

2) You then were acting as if your reviews make what you have to say more important than others who do not have reviews. So under that premise....that door you opened. I went in and looked at you last review. Just one review. I have no idea if you get every single lady with a raspy voice to finger your asshole. Butt in you latest review you did.

3) So you have talked about my dick for years....I look at one of your reviews and mention that a raspy voiced old lady got you hard by sticking her finger up your ass and you have the nerve to say I am the one talking about dicks!

I am asking the Mod for clarity. Your puss bubby from Pissburg mentioned that a cartoon of a baby was the same as posting an actual photo of a minor. I had not thought of it like that. I've always used cartoon pictures when depicting you are crying like a baby. dilbert had used a picture of a minor. Much like I did with you, I suggested he delete that post or ask a Mod to.

Hell maybe you and dilbert can team up and you post links of minors having sex and dilbert can provide the photos.

I only wanted to find out if posting a cartoon picture of a baby crying like a bambino was against the rules.

Grow up Mommas boy.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:16 PM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Grow up Mommas boy.
You mean like you?.. Into someone calling people 'pig' and 'snitchfuck' on a Hooker Board?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:21 PM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

^^ Hooker board troll. He doesn't read reviews to meet chicks, he reads them to check out dicks. Have your momma tuck you in SnitchFuck.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:29 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
^^ Hooker board troll. He doesn't read reviews to meet chicks, he reads them to check out dicks. Have your momma tuck you in SnitchFuck.
I find it strange that you have talked about my dick for years and when I read one review of yours, at your instigation I might add and see that you like a finger up your bunghole to get a hard on , you then say I'm the one wanting to talk about dicks.

I suppose if you start a fire in your gay bath house and a fireman comes and puts it out you'll complain about firemen in your gay bath house.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:31 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

^^ a pansy, a fairy, a liar, a Snitch, a hooker board troll.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:36 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Am I lying about a raspy voiced old man/woman sticking their finger up your poop shoot

Quote:
^^ a pansy, a fairy, a liar, a Snitch, a hooker board troll.
I suppose I should say "Sticks and Stones..." to that jabber.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:44 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

It was a hooker that said you had a limp dick. You concurred. It was you that outed someone's RW info and was banned for a year. It is you that reads reviews from other cities, not for HOFO, but to get your rocks off on the guy. It's you that's making an ass out of yourself, again. You don't build houses, you don't see hookers, you're a fraud, a troll.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:52 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It was a old hooker with a shitty attitude that said you had a limp dick. You concurred. Yep It was you that outed someone's RW info and was banned for a year Where , please show me the post where I outed anyone's RW info. . It is you that reads reviews from other cities, not for HOFO, but to get your rocks off on the guy More like get in a chuckle from all these bad ass political pundits posting here in this forum but hey if you get off fantasying about me getting off, who am I to judge? . . It's you that's making an ass out of yourself, again. You don't build houses, you don't see hookers, you're a fraud, a troll.
So I do not see hookers, I do not build houses and I'm a troll and a fraud. That just seems like a repeat of your name calling prior post. can you at least be a little more creative? Now could you stop trolling my thread and let the Mod answer my question?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:54 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

CUNT^^
Old 09-11-2017, 09:44 PM   #13
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

OP is a cock-stalking, whiner, snitch-bitch...
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 10:00 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
OP is a cock-stalking, whiner, snitch-bitch...
cock-stalking, Yet you are in my thread...

Maybe you need to start looking for old husky voiced hookers to get your limp noodle hard instead of hot young hookers Muscleup! bambino can find you plenty of those, ya'll should make a great pair.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 05:00 AM   #15
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Grow up Mommas boy.
He can't.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women