Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2017, 10:45 AM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
How about two men fucking or one jacking off from dildo?
That's fucked up too.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:47 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Only in YOUR barnyard, swineherd.

Don't feign innocence, bubba.

Your anti-Semitic insults have gone on far longer than any post from the website you seem to love.

Leave your hypocrisy out of this. I prefer pictures of naked women. I know where to find them. Do you? Political Forum doesn't exactly leap to mind, does it?
Post one anti simetic remark from me. You've been calling Trump Twitter and the Turd Reich everyday. Even though Jews are among his top advisers and his daughter and grandchildren are Jewish. Go fuck yourself you stupid fuck.
Old 09-16-2017, 10:55 AM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Ahhhh! Stupid "fuck" now!

That's better. You see, it didn't hurt. You didn't have to OINK, did you?

And for the record, Jared Kushner is a JINO! Where was he when Twitler was propping up the neo-Nazis and the KKK? Where was little Jewish Ivanka? Hiding out in Vermont.

That was an inexcusable betrayal.

Where was Steve Mnuchin?

The only one that showed any spine was Cohn. And of course, Twitler was ready to fire him.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:59 AM   #34
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
JCM800 ... I've been "bumping" my threads and may be a couple of others that HAVE CURRENT EVENT VALUE and were posted within past month or so .... as new information appears I posted it ....

.. so what do "THEY" want to DO is persuade you that all this bumping would go away if they were the only ones to bump and that the bumping of useless, outdated, old threads would stop if ALL "BUMPING" WERE STOPPED .... which by their interpretation will be any additional information in the thread will be a "bump" (hide and watch as you are RTMed in an effort to then get the alleged "bumper" pointed and ultimately banned!).

That is exactly what is happening in our society with riots stopping "conservative" speakers or speakers a small group of people don't want to hear ..... it's censorship by violence.

You have already expressed your attitude toward some of the topics by posting your opinions that are contrary to many expressed by the people they want to get banned with a new rule to quell their speech ... at the risk of getting banned.

Are you now going to start cherry picking what topics are "acceptable" to discuss in this forum ... ? That's where this is headed!

Figuratively speaking, which "statues" are you going to remove? The ones you find "offensive" and "scary"?
Sir, my views or opinions on whatever topic has nothing to do with any of this. The bumping of multiple threads with the sole intention of spamming the forum is not something that needs to continue.

If we want to steer this forum back to having discussions about whatever topic instead of what current form it's in then we have to put forth some effort in doing so.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:02 AM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Pay attention, Junior.

By belligerently bumping one of the threads in question, you seem to want this bullshit to continue. You seem to live for the finger pointing, name calling and cowardly confrontations, only to run and hide behind the "buddy" of your choice.

Make the effort. Don't be a dick.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:07 AM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ahhhh! Stupid "fuck" now!

That's better. You see, it didn't hurt. You didn't have to OINK, did you?

And for the record, Jared Kushner is a JINO! Where was he when Twitler was propping up the neo-Nazis and the KKK? Where was little Jewish Ivanka? Hiding out in Vermont.

That was an inexcusable betrayal.

Where was Steve Mnuchin?

The only one that showed any spine was Cohn. And of course, Twitler was ready to fire him.
He said both sides were wrong. He denounced both sides. Where are you, Mnuchin, Cohn,Ivanka, on Antifa? It's a larger group and violent. They are against free speech. Just like the Nazis. I'll lay off the pig stuff as long as you behave. Does that sound familiar?
Old 09-16-2017, 11:22 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Sir, my views or opinions on whatever topic has nothing to do with any of this. The bumping of multiple threads with the sole intention of spamming the forum is not something that needs to continue.

If we want to steer this forum back to having discussions about whatever topic instead of what current form it's in then we have to put forth some effort in doing so.
With all due respect, Sir, your expressed views on topics mentioned in this forum by certain posters can have something to do with your unbiased decision making. I invite your participation as a referee ... I have some of the posters on ignore, because I really don't give a rat's ass (forgive me "rat" no disrespect meant) what they have to say, which amounts to nothing more than name calling and disgusting, fabricated, baseless remarks.

So far that activity has been "tolerated" ... It has no gotten to the level of implied and/or direct threats ... see my signature line ... that has gone "unnoticed" as well. But like a lot of other "issues" it seems, it depends on the poster.

That's one of my points! It should not "depend on who's posting"! Or even give it that appearance. I don't envy your "job" on here for one minute. But you have stepped in when this forum looks like this in an uncanny way ...:

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:36 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I'd rather see a pic of a naked women than pics of guys dicks from fatgay.net. Do you agree?
Apparently, according to his admission now, he's offended by pictures of naked women (I actually suspected he was and so I posted them ... so that's been "flushed" out now) .... and prefers the images of men engaged in various sex acts with one another ... and the continual references to others as being gay, etc. And if that is his preference, then I welcome him to enjoy those activities in which he gets sexual gratification, but leave me out of them.

It is noteworthy the most offensive posters are now "offended"! And the worst offenders of bumping are now whining about it ... even though it is apples and oranges ... and it didn't have the effect they were hoping: to quell other posters from posting new threads about decent and timely topics. Now they have a mod on their side!

I prefer attractive naked women, in person and in pics.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:55 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Apparently, according to his admission now, he's offended by pictures of naked women (I actually suspected he was and so I posted them ... so that's been "flushed" out now) .... and prefers the images of men engaged in various sex acts with one another ... and the continual references to others as being gay, etc. And if that is his preference, then I welcome him to enjoy those activities in which he gets sexual gratification, but leave me out of them.

It is noteworthy the most offensive posters are now "offended"! And the worst offenders of bumping are now whining about it ... even though it is apples and oranges ... and it didn't have the effect they were hoping: to quell other posters from posting new threads about decent and timely topics. Now they have a mod on their side!

I prefer attractive naked women, in person and in pics.
That's another fucking lie, LLiarMan.

I see you prefer this bullshit.

There was no question you would. You were the biggest creep on ASPD and continue your lying ways.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:56 AM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
He said both sides were wrong. He denounced both sides. Where are you, Mnuchin, Cohn,Ivanka, on Antifa? It's a larger group and violent. They are against free speech. Just like the Nazis. I'll lay off the pig stuff as long as you behave. Does that sound familiar?
No. You won't. Neither will your butt buddy. You haven't yet. Prove me wrong.

Now, for the record: I do not approve of ANTIFA. Nor do I support them or any group advocating violence.

But your talking point argument about "free speech" is bullshit. The promotion of violence is not free speech. It's illegal.

Look at it this way: Counter protesters showed up to bump the KKK off the front page. It could have been prevented.

And the rhetoric of Bannon and Twitler's more vocal supporters kept bumping the assholes in question back to the top.

Shit was gonna break loose eventually.

Get it?
Old 09-16-2017, 12:13 PM   #41
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
They let SLOBBRIN bump that horrible racist shit every day....
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Let's get back to discussing politics instead of "White Girls Bleeding"...
This is nonsense. Iffy's threads are not racist. Starting a thread showing how black crime is being coddled and treated gingerly for reasons of political correctness IS discussing politics!

Playing the race card because you are too stupid and inarticulate and at a loss over how to respond to the videos in "White Girls Bleeding" is a cowardly way of ducking the politics involved! You are incapable of debating the issue, so instead you resort to a pathetic attempt to suppress the truth you don't want to hear!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 12:18 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Not true, Junior, and you know it.

You can't play the race card in a racist thread, bumped every day by a guy sporting Pepe the frog and the confederate flag.

Drop the talking points. And shut the fuck up.
Old 09-16-2017, 12:36 PM   #43
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's fucked up too.
We have found common ground.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 12:43 PM   #44
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Not true, Junior, and you know it.

You can't play the race card in a racist thread, bumped every day by a guy sporting Pepe the frog and the confederate flag.

Drop the talking points. And shut the fuck up.
Thanks for making my point! All you did was replay the race card by calling iffy's thread "racist" again, with no explanation or evidence.

Oh yeah, and you hate iffy because he sports "Pepe the frog and the confederate flag". In your twisted demented libtard PC world, that's proof of racism.

Any other images you want to ban, dipshit? Why stop with a frog and a flag?

Fuck free speech! I'm assup the pig! I get to tell everyone else what is offensive and what isn't! I can't debate anything worth a fuck, so I'll just spam the forum until everything I deem offensive is BANNED!
Old 09-16-2017, 01:05 PM   #45
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Look at it this way: Counter protesters showed up to bump the KKK off the front page. It could have been prevented.

And the rhetoric of Bannon and Twitler's more vocal supporters kept bumping the assholes in question back to the top.
Hey fucktard... newsflash - Steve Bannon hates the KKK and neo-Nazis more than you do! Don't you watch Charlie Rose or 60 Minutes?

Either you're not paying attention, or you're pretending otherwise because you NEED to exaggerate those tiny, tiny groups of right-wing wackos in order to promote and justify your libtard, anti-free speech agenda!

If the KKK and nazis didn't exist, you would need to INVENT them by paying antifa supporters to dress up in hoods and swastikas!

It's beyond stupid for you to call Trump "Twitler" and you know it. It's an insult to my family members who fought in WWII to defeat fascism and preserve the First Amendment that pigs like you are so ready to dispense with, even as it allows to continue spewing your insults.

Did you really say Kushner is a JINO? He is a devoutly practicing orthodox Jew. So what does that make you, oinkboy?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women