Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59935
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

User ID: 122581
Default Fast, Friendly & Expert Help For the Provider

Need Help Attracting The Right Clients

or more of the right clients?.....as opposed to just making the phone ring?

I believe the key to truly enjoying this as a profession is to attract the right client for you. Don't let yourself get caught up in what I call "The Client Mill" Having To see lots of clients hoping that every so often you'll really click with one. It will burn you out, make you cynical. Do you want to develop a client base of clients especially repeat clients, that you truly enjoy seeing? Clients that don't haggle, will treat you with respect, call ahead for appointments, buy you nice gifts as well as giving a generous donation, write raving reviews ( if you want reviews).

To accomplish these things it takes a combination of efforts, practices, and most importantly representing yourself in the right way.
I can show you how.

Magnific Media can help you Get the Right Client by...

~building a professional image over the phone, in person, in your ads and in your web presence
~teaching you productive internet marketing
~writing ad copy that will allow you to make more money but do fewer appointments
~show you how to streamlining your business and work it like a business
~by organizational skills to use as a provider
~ proven screening tips
~ and show you money & time saving tips and so much more.

Magnific Media...Your Best Tool....{well almost~ wink...}

Here are some samples of some of my work.
NOTICE THE PROVIDER SITES ARE AS INDIVIDUAL AS THE WOMEN THEMSELVES

MagnificMedia is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:04 PM   #2
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

Default After Posting This ....CamRose Contacted Magnific Media

CamRose is an Austin Based Provider. She contacted me after seeing this advertisement. We spoke and I got a feel for what she was needing and wanting. I invited her to Houston on Wed. and we began our work.
First order of business was Photos! I got in touch with Dark Desires by D and we started updating her image. Don and I work together often.
She is a beautiful women who's photos and ads were doing her justice. By next week all her ads and a new website will be just what she needed to update her professional image. Making her web image match the truly beautiful women she is.

Dear Daddy Don at DarkDesires,
Thanks for the assist with my new client CamRose. Her Photos came out awesome and you got them to me so fast. I am building her site now and updating all her ads as we speak. Your photography is going to really make the difference in the new image she is wanting to project!. See her before below the new photo.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=483374

Here's one of those great shots & there were so many great ones

Old 07-03-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

BEST DEAL
Website and Photos Starter Pkg....$350... Contact DaddyDon or myself for details..

713-793-6400
Old 07-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #4
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

MagnificMedia has been awesome to work with...prompt, professional and a lot of fun. I have had a great time shooting with those that are working with her on their sites and I look forward to future shoots...if you are in need of a site I highly recommend ManificMedia.
DDBD Photography is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women