Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #1
guest080813
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Default etiquette question

is it inappropriate to ask a provider if she has a rate specifically for head, or generally speaking are advertised rates for the time no matter what the service?
guest080813 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Never knew there was a difference. I have always paid for the time, what activity I wanted was my choice. How it usually goes for me. Last time I saw Angel Divine I enjoyed her FANTASTIC oral skills so much I never indulged in the CFS. I like Mish with her and have never done doggie with her but her curvy body would prolly be very fun in doggie. Her oral is just so damned good that was all I wanted at the time. I paid for the hour and got wo wonderfull BBBJ/HJ combos. Fun, fun, fun. When does this lady get back into town?!

Elle has great oral skills but she is so damned good looking, it would be hard for me not to indulge in CFS with her. She has a FANTASTIC body and that smile, I love it - I need to see this lady soon!!!!
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
guest080813
Account Disabled

well for the same reason why greek is usually extra, there are certain levels of service, to some people. I have seen some girls advertise stricly oral rates, but i would be afraid to offend a lady who doesn't advertise it since as you showed, it's not always about what is done, but that something is done and time is spent. i don't enjoy recieving oral enough to not partake in FS if it was on the table with the rate, but it doesn't mean I don't want to be able to just get a good bbbjtcws every now and then
Old 04-06-2011, 12:13 AM   #4
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can only speak for myself, but I have to say Outdoorsman is correct. You are paying for a providers time. Whether you choose to have CFS, get a BJ or just talk, the price is the same. You are paying for their time not activities.

However, if I have seen a client multiple times, an occassional quickie BBBJ at a discounted rate is reasonable. But don't try and ask for a quickie every time you call a provider. You will find yourself on the DNS list among the ladies.
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:46 AM   #5
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

I think, too, that the responses you've gotten make loads of sense. Since clients aren't charged by the service, but by the hour, its irrelevant what you plant to actually receive. Most of the women I know of who post rates for little things like that aren't the same kind of woman you might find here. I may be generalizing, but I don't think so.

Would an AMP be the way to go for that maybe? If its just one particular thing you want, I think that may be your best bet (besides the usual SW, that is).
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:22 AM   #6
guest080813
Account Disabled

that's why I asked here, thanks ladies, I thought it might be bad to ask about it when I called a lady, so I just wanted to make sure

no sw's for me, and so far haven't found an amp in my area, but i was thinking the same thing Nina. thanks for the help everyone.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women