Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59935
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47556
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2020, 12:37 PM   #31
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred_flinstone View Post
I actually booked a trip to Dallas for next week, just to play. I know that's reckless and irresponsible on my part, but hey. Im gonna spend my money before it evaporates.
Yolo
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 12:41 PM   #32
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some providers do have spouses some don't

Some providers are in good situations some aren't

Everyone just have compassion for each other

I know for me personally the only reason I started providing is because I was in a terrible situation living and relationship-wise..

The only thing that is getting me through this time is the hobbyists I've met that I've actually become friends with that are checking on me

It is true we do make a lot of money per hour but it boils down to how many hours do you actually workbecause if there's not enough hours as said previously then you're basically in the same boat as everybody else which is a fast sinking one
Old 03-23-2020, 12:42 PM   #33
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And what really makes me sad is remember there are some providers that are really not in this in their own free will and probably don't have contact with their families I can just imagine how they are feeling right now
Old 03-23-2020, 12:45 PM   #34
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
That arithmetic is correct of course. But the assumptions are just that--assumptions. I do not know Alyssa's business, and those numbers may be accurate for her, and some others, but it is not accurate for many ladies--most, I would guess but I don't have vast data.

Most ladies do not work that volume consistently, and for many the expenses are significantly more than men want to understand.

I think we would all agree that in an ideal world every lady--every person--would have financial reserves. But that is not reality for many reasons.

I think almost all would also agree that people here have no obligation to help others in need.

But if some here do choose to help people in a bad situation, I find nothing wrong with that either.

Basically what you just said
no one's obligated but if you can help each other

And getting back to the numbers everyone is not going to have that amount in savings if they're not high volume unless they've been doing it a long time
Old 03-23-2020, 01:07 PM   #35
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Fred come see me .. I'm home lol

All good points!

Like the cage the elephant song says
Money don't grow on trees,I got bills to pay,mouths to feed

Goes for everybody!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 03:09 PM   #36
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas has a very loyal following as she Always goes out of her way to put a smile on someone's face.Whether its a long time client that she remembers his favorite candy and has it for him, to Us other providers that she just out of the blue sends a cute text to make you smile....So if anyone wants to put a smile on her face please do....Its called paying it forward and being kind
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 04:37 PM   #37
hk toys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
Some providers do have spouses some don't

Some providers are in good situations some aren't

Everyone just have compassion for each other

I know for me personally the only reason I started providing is because I was in a terrible situation living and relationship-wise..

The only thing that is getting me through this time is the hobbyists I've met that I've actually become friends with that are checking on me

It is true we do make a lot of money per hour but it boils down to how many hours do you actually workbecause if there's not enough hours as said previously then you're basically in the same boat as everybody else which is a fast sinking one
See, this is where I'm coming from.

A relationship is a choice. There's the square-type, unattractive guys in abundance who's willing to be prince charming but in general don't get chose (may or may not be your case). Most men are very familiar with this occurrence and have natural reservations about said situations (no sympathy).

A messed up living situation. With respect to not knowing your situation, I apologize if I over step - but again, frugality is an option for most. Living with parents is an option. Squatting with a trusted roommate while you grind at whatever low level job as you go to school or whatever to get by is an option.

You chose a profession that comes with a lot of pre-conceived notions and complications that are both advantageous and disadvantageous. You chose the profession where men pay you for your time being a "companion". Because your "companion" skills are so great you have clients that check up on you in rough times - kudos to the work you put in. I can't deny you of that.

That however does not mean or warrant general attention being called to think about a sex workers in this time of difficulty. It's just disturbing AF to me. Someone's parents might die and leave a young adult in charge of younger siblings who need special medical attention and they could be in need of $1200 to hold off car loan payments for a couple of months while he/she continues to grind in grad school and hold the family afloat. To be in a situation where someone with proximity to assist in that matter couldn't because right off the bat they gave it away, I don't know. None of my business it's their money.
hk toys is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 05:08 PM   #38
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred_flinstone View Post
I actually booked a trip to Dallas for next week, just to play. I know that's reckless and irresponsible on my part, but hey. Im gonna spend my money before it evaporates.

Duh,

Your money evaporates because you spend it.

Think about it.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 05:34 PM   #39
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww thanks sexy miss Athena...luv ya baby girl!
Old 03-24-2020, 07:36 AM   #40
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah I am the sweetest provider on here..always being helpful and welcoming to everyone..

This suckssssss

Guess it's Feast or famine times
Old 03-24-2020, 08:06 AM   #41
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

If you have a car apply at a couple pizza delivery places, it’s essential services and may keep you from going hungry. I’m not being a smartass, but with stores being panic bought out, it’ll be one of the last things to go.
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 08:10 AM   #42
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Yeah I am the sweetest provider on here..always being helpful and welcoming to everyone..no matter if I know you or not....I've given gifts to my special guys..given references to whoever needed them...given discounts...created special environments for special occasions...went out f my way to get doubles for my guys
Now I'm gonna be hurting and the people I've helped don't care to return the favor...So now I guess i am gonna just be like everyone else on here...dog eat dog....survival of the fittest...

Its just frustrating!
You know better than to depend on these tricks, I got some TP for you baby....
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 08:23 AM   #43
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm 56 ain't nobody gonna hire me lol

Thanks BLM baby

I'm sorry...I'm just venting
This stuff just sucks right now..I hate uncertainties

I had a great tour scheduled and now I'm stuck at home wondering how long this will last

Uggghhhh
Old 03-24-2020, 04:32 PM   #44
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

About taking care of providers, I don't recall any free pussy offers in the past, you didn't scratch my back then, I'm not scratching back now LOL......it's not too late to start scratching my back now ladies.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 06:19 PM   #45
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i am feeling a tad better..I've had couple repeat friends come visit

i am just so ready to get back To normal

Lol Blm baby I think I luv ya!

much luv to all

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women