Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2024, 11:37 PM   #46
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Of course I am not joking. Every society has a multiple tier system of rules and justice. That’s the way human society works. Those with the money and power write the laws and have the power and money to exploit them.

Only someone with the power and money could get the courts to lower the amount of the bond. I know for damn sure that nobody I know would be able to do so.
Yeah, there are multiple tiers. Trump's on one tier, and the state of New York, with huge financial resources and legal manpower, is on a much higher tier.

In our country of the lawyers, by the lawyers and for the lawyers, the judicial system is out of control. In some years we have the highest incarceration rate in the world. Our companies are uncompetitive in some industries because of the plaintiff's attorneys. There's a shortage of obstetricians because they can't afford insurance. There's a legal open season on any medical providers who may decide to provide abortions in Texas-- they're going to get sued by for-profit attorneys. The Democrats want to put the white businessmen in jail. The Republicans want to put young black men in jail. Both want to lock up members of the other party.

And yes, if you've got money, you've got a major advantage in the legal system over those who don't.

Trump got fucked by the state of New York. There are many poor, innocent people, and people who committed minor crimes, rotting in prison who got fucked worse. Big wrongs don't justify smaller wrongs.

When you say you're not joking, I'm assuming that you don't actually believe that Trump paid off somewhere between three and five New York appellate judges who were appointed by Democratic governors to get his bond lowered. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 01:54 AM   #47
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Of course I am not joking. Every society has a multiple tier system of rules and justice. That’s the way human society works. Those with the money and power write the laws and have the power and money to exploit them.

Only someone with the power and money could get the courts to lower the amount of the bond. I know for damn sure that nobody I know would be able to do so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Yeah, there are multiple tiers. Trump's on one tier, and the state of New York, with huge financial resources and legal manpower, is on a much higher tier.

In our country of the lawyers, by the lawyers and for the lawyers, the judicial system is out of control. In some years we have the highest incarceration rate in the world. Our companies are uncompetitive in some industries because of the plaintiff's attorneys. There's a shortage of obstetricians because they can't afford insurance. There's a legal open season on any medical providers who may decide to provide abortions in Texas-- they're going to get sued by for-profit attorneys. The Democrats want to put the white businessmen in jail. The Republicans want to put young black men in jail. Both want to lock up members of the other party.

And yes, if you've got money, you've got a major advantage in the legal system over those who don't.

Trump got fucked by the state of New York.

Dumpster fucked himself. He has nobody to blame but his retarded gene pool.

There are many poor, innocent people, and people who committed minor crimes, rotting in prison who got fucked worse. Big wrongs don't justify smaller wrongs.

When you say you're not joking, I'm assuming that you don't actually believe that Trump paid off somewhere between three and five New York appellate judges who were appointed by Democratic governors to get his bond lowered. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 12:51 PM   #48
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Lol! Trump's undoubtedly had conversations like that with attorneys. Unfortunately for him, some of those were prosecutors and judges.
Tiny is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women