Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2011, 06:35 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default Will Obama Default?

If Congress and WH can't get to a debt ceiling agreement, it will be Obama's decision to continue to make the payments on the debt, or not.

The Federal Government takes in about $200 billion per month in revenue.
The interest payment on the debt is about $30 billion per month; or 15%.

Without raising the debt ceiling, there is plenty of cash flow to service the debt and avoid default.

What will Obama do?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:04 AM   #2
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Sounds like you got yourself a job with the Bachmann campaign. I'm happy for you. You deserve it no one works harder than you.
jhende3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:34 AM   #3
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Congress is the body that has the authority to raise the debt ceiling. We won't default, but I think the independent thinkers in congress should hold all the big spenders' feet to the fire for real debt and budget reduction.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:06 AM   #4
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
If Congress and WH can't get to a debt ceiling agreement, it will be Obama's decision to continue to make the payments on the debt, or not.

Without raising the debt ceiling, there is plenty of cash flow to service the debt and avoid default.

What will Obama do?
Whirlaway where do you stand on this issue?
Here's some facts:
A) The tax rate the rich pay are at the lowest EVER in the past 60 years
B) Clinton was able to raise revenue substantially by taxing the Rich and raising their taxes- this is proven
C) The GOP is still believe in the old failed theory of giving tax breaks to the rich in order to appeal to the trickle down economics theory which is no longer working
D) Republicans think that raising taxes on the rich won't generate revenue ( see B)
So Whirl what's your position?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:28 AM   #5
add197531
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I have never recieved a job from a poor man.
add197531 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:33 AM   #6
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Yes, but trickle down economics just doesn't work. Giving tax breaks on money invested that employs people or contractors is one thing. But an overall tax break so the rich can invest their money in ventures that don't create jobs shouldn't be allowed.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:27 PM   #7
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

What will Obama do?
I don't think it's going to matter what Obama will do or will not do. The debt ceiling will more than likely get raised and we will continue to pay the interest owed to the Federal Reserve and elsewhere for borrowing every dollar thats ever come into existence. This will keep the corrupt system going on into the future (known as the Federal Reserve). Ordinary citizens will have no say so in the matter, it is futile. None, zip, nada. Whirlaway from the figures you've shown it seems as if our Govt is operating in the (Black) which I know is a lie. Do some research and find out how much the Govt is spending each month along with the interest payments owed each month! I'm sure you will see (Red Ink) everywhere! That the Govt is hemorrhaging currency! Do you really think our Govt operates with a budget surplus? Do you really think there will be enough fiat currency to service the debt and avoid default? Sure, once the dollar gets printed into oblivion! C'mon man! You need to go back and crunch the numbers! Stay thirsty my friend!
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:41 PM   #8
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by add197531 View Post
Yea i love this one! Cut their taxes to zero and maybe they'll give someone a job. Or just maybe with all the extra money they'll have they might hire someone to wipe their ass.
jhende3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:47 PM   #9
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Here's some facts:
B) Clinton was able to raise revenue substantially by taxing the Rich and raising their taxes- this is proven
C) The GOP is still believe in the old failed theory of giving tax breaks to the rich in order to appeal to the trickle down economics theory which is no longer working
D) Republicans think that raising taxes on the rich won't generate revenue ( see B)
Your facts bore me. If you are merely going to list true things, please include a good conspiracy theory or an alien. Illegal or from space. It doesn't matter as long as they steal social services or come here to birth their children.

Whirlguy: Please answer the man's question.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #10
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

With the above figures we can forget about Obamanomics. I've coined a new term, Whirlanomics! If you combine the two it equals Great Depression on an exponential level. No disrespect to anyone but you have to see the humor in that.

Stay thirsty my friends.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #11
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by add197531 View Post
I have never gotten a blowjob from a toothless woman.

Neither one of those statements have anything to do with people who have taxable income above $250,000. For each $100,000 above $250,000 they pay an extra $3000.

They have talked you into believing they will create jobs if only they can keep the $6000 from the extra $200,000 (a total of $450,000) they made.

They have you believing an extra $6000 makes them poor.

WAAAAAAAA Poor them

What kind of job comes from $6000?
Old 07-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Wellendowed;

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Here's some facts:
B) Clinton was able to raise revenue substantially by taxing the Rich and raising their taxes- this is proven.. Thru Clinton increased the tax rates and revenue increased, but not because of the tax rate increase, but because part of Clinton's tax increases involved steep increases in gasoline excise taxes, and taxes on Social Security benefits, which accounted for most of the revenue raised in the Clinton tax increase. The portion of tax revenue raised form "taxing the rich" was a small part of the total revenue generated by the Clinton tax increase....And didn't Clinton later apologize in a speech in Houston, admitting he might have raised taxes too high???

I think the whole tax code needs to revamped into a system that favors savings, not consumption which is what we currently have. I liked the Bowles Simpson plan which which changed the structruce of taxation in America and favors a VAT tax, allowing us to to get rid of the IRS and compliance issues. But I think a deal on spending cuts needs to be made independently first, then move on to the revenue side of the equation with structural changes to the tax code....I do not believe in taxing at the corporate level, but at the personal income level. None of this will happen however.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #13
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Whirlaway. Thank you for your response. While I don't agree with all the things you mentioned, you have presented a reasonable position to debate or discuss. Believe it or not, that's why I come to these forums.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:50 PM   #14
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo View Post
Whirlaway from the figures you've shown it seems as if our Govt is operating in the (Black) which I know is a lie. Do some research and find out how much the Govt is spending each month along with the interest payments owed each month! I'm sure you will see (Red Ink) everywhere!
CPT, I agree we operate in red ink, my above numbers don't include the non-interest expenses of the government, so obvioulsy we don't have enough cash flow to pay for everything without borrowing....I just wanted to show that there is enough cash flow to service the debt. Obvioulsy if the ceiling doesn't get increased, somthing will go un paid...that's Obama's call !
Old 07-06-2011, 03:46 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
What kind of job comes from $6000?
But consider that in a small business, it might be the determining factor on whether the business owner can take on one additional employee. It might mean the difference between offering a job no one will take at $18,000 as compared to offering an attractive job paying above the poverty level at $24,000 - of course, it could also be used to offset the costs for the FICA, SS, insurance, etc., that and employer must pay.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women