Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

{vb:raw 567413830} 567413830
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2018, 08:00 AM   #121
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
. What I want is the raw results of her test.
Here are some facts....better than these parroted talking points many on the right are using...

How genetic material actually travels through generations. (Coop Lab, University of California Davis)
The most important point is this: The results in Warren’s DNA test are static. The percentage of Native American DNA in her genome does not shrink as you go back generations. There could be one individual in the sixth generation — living around the mid-1800s, which is similar to Warren family lore — or possibly a dozen or more ancestors back to the 10th generation, which would be about 250 years ago. Her results are consistent with a single ancestor, however.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 11:37 AM   #122
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Originally Posted by gnadfly

Here are some facts....better than these parroted talking points many on the right are using...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.37c678917cb7

How genetic material actually travels through generations. (Coop Lab, University of California Davis)
The most important point is this: The results in Warren’s DNA test are static. The percentage of Native American DNA in her genome does not shrink as you go back generations. There could be one individual in the sixth generation — living around the mid-1800s, which is similar to Warren family lore — or possibly a dozen or more ancestors back to the 10th generation, which would be about 250 years ago. Her results are consistent with a single ancestor, however.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:33 PM   #123
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

So what's your "point"? Are you a genealogist now?

Or are you claiming Fauxcahontas is part Porcupine?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 02:28 PM   #124
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So what's your "point"? Are you a genealogist now?

Or are you claiming Fauxcahontas is part Porcupine?

Damn stalker...

The point of the article was that many folks have misinterpreted the actual test in an unfavorable light to Mrs Warren.

My article highlights why you and others are wrong in how you are portraying the information
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 02:42 PM   #125
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Damn stalker...

The point of the article was that many folks have misinterpreted the actual test in an unfavorable light to Mrs Warren.

My article highlights why you and others are wrong in how you are portraying the information
Who is stalking you? That porcupine?

Please cite specifically where and how I have misinterpreted or wrongly portrayed the results of Warren's DNA test.

If you can't do that, would you kindly admit you have me confused with another poster. Thanks!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 03:08 PM   #126
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

There is nothing to misinterpret here. Fauxcaontas lied and just got it proven. Less than .001 "Native American". Spin it until you're dizzy but you can't change it. Even the Cherokee Nation won't accept this as any sort of proof.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 05:34 PM   #127
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnadfly

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.37c678917cb7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
There is nothing to misinterpret here. Fauxcaontas lied and just got it proven. Less than .001 "Native American". Spin it until you're dizzy but you can't change it. Even the Cherokee Nation won't accept this as any sort of proof.
Actually she did not lie and if you'd read the above article I linked and were capable of understanding simple science, you'd understand that fact.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 06:42 PM   #128
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Actually she did not lie and if you'd read the above article I linked and were capable of understanding simple science, you'd understand that fact.

How can this dna data set be valid?

there's no cherokee DNA in that data set which was compromised of Central American and South American Indian DNA data sets.

this dna data was flawed. doesn't matter if it was "static" as your author puts it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:23 PM   #129
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Liawatha lied when she claimed her grandparents on her father's side were racists against her mother's supposed Native American blood line from five to eight generations earlier. Such things when not advertised or obvious are forgotten after two or three generations ... let alone six to ten.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 02:51 PM   #130
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

WTF if you would actually listen to the lies Warren has been throwing out maybe you would understand what's going on. Keep up with the insults and you'll be on the sidelines with Sistine. Or those rouge chairs......
Old 10-21-2018, 02:59 PM   #131
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Liawatha lied when she claimed her grandparents on her father's side were racists against her mother's supposed Native American blood line from five to eight generations earlier. Such things when not advertised or obvious are forgotten after two or three generations ... let alone six to ten.
That seems very subjective on your part.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 03:02 PM   #132
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WTF if you would actually listen to the lies Warren has been throwing out maybe you would understand what's going on. Keep up with the insults and you'll be on the sidelines with Sistine. Or those rouge chairs......
Insults?

It is simple science people are not being able to keep up with.

And if you gents on the Right were concerened about lies, you'd not be wearing a MAGA hat brought yo you by the biggest liar in America!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 03:14 PM   #133
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Says a Hitlery supporter. But hey, keep buying the BS being shoved at you as the Cherokee Nation themselves slams Warren. I'll take their words over your guessing.
Old 10-21-2018, 03:38 PM   #134
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Says a Hitlery supporter. But hey, keep buying the BS being shoved at you as the Cherokee Nation themselves slams Warren. I'll take their words over your guessing.
I'm not guessing, I'm presenting the facts.

You're guessing and guessing wrong that I supported Hillary Clinton.

I did not support her because of the rotten Clinton Foundation and how they did not separate themselves from that.

Trump is no different as far as how he has not made a complete break from his businesses.

Any other misnomers I need to set straight
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 03:54 PM   #135
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That seems very subjective on your part.
Not at all! One need only look to the Landrieu's of Louisiana, Mitch (former dim-retard Mayor of New Orleans) and Mary (former dim-retard Senator from Louisiana). Their grandfather, Joseph Landrieu b: 1892, was enumerated as "black" on the 1900 census but thereafter reported as "white".

Mitch lost his first campaign against Marc Morial (black) because Mitch's black ancestry was all but forgotten in a mere two generations. Thus, Mitch lost because he was considered the "white" candidate because his grandfather and father had successfully broke through the racial barrier and identified as "white" despite having a black progenitor.

So, Liawatha's claim that her grandparents on her father's side remembered something that had not been advertised by her parents on her mother's side for over 150 years is bullshit.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women