Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-21-2018, 11:27 AM   #91
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Well Loveitonmyface, I’m no longer allowed to comment on the subject you referenced, but I did want to commend you on your own mastery of the literary device you used.
Old 10-21-2018, 11:36 AM   #92
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
If it walks like a duck, Quacks like a duck, It's a duck.
Another way of saying it is "If it smells like it, it probably is"
Old 10-21-2018, 12:39 PM   #93
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Well, Well! After I started this thread, I looked at it a few days later and it had 1 reply and about 200 views. I thought it would pass unnoticed into oblivion.

Just today I logged into Eccie, and found the thread had exploded. Lots of things said that have needed to be said, and a lot more that needs to be said. I wonder how some people can be so blind to the obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After writing a NO review about a certain provider, many of you were fooled by the fisherman who wrote the thread condemning me, as he used the providers account, and then got caught when he used the wrong provider account.
A stable pony whose account was used in that thread fooled me into coming back to her, but I found the error of my ways. I think now many of you can see the literary tactics used in that thread are the same as those used by the fisherman.

Ginger, you said some cruel things about me and hurt me deeply, but guess what? Despite how you hurt me, and even if you are 50 years old (or even if you were 80), I would rather fuck passionately with you than I would with any one of at least a half dozen stable ponies!!!!!!!!!!!

What will the stable ponies do when they tire of their master and wish to leave?
The fisherman does not practice catch and release!!

What does Eccie gain by allowing a pimp, an especially evil pimp, to use Eccie for the purpose of controlling women?
One provider accused me of keeping women locked in my basement, which was so ignorant and wrong to accuse me of, but nothing was ever done to her for accusing me!!!
So I am surely safe to say the fisherman, though he doesn't literally have a basement, does lock women away in figurative cages and is physically, mentally, and emotionally abusive!!!!
How can ANYONE support such behavior????????
Old 10-21-2018, 01:07 PM   #94
arealone
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
Well, Well! After I started this thread, I looked at it a few days later and it had 1 reply and about 200 views. I thought it would pass unnoticed into oblivion.

Just today I logged into Eccie, and found the thread had exploded. Lots of things said that have needed to be said, and a lot more that needs to be said. I wonder how some people can be so blind to the obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After writing a NO review about a certain provider, many of you were fooled by the fisherman who wrote the thread condemning me, as he used the providers account, and then got caught when he used the wrong provider account.
A stable pony whose account was used in that thread fooled me into coming back to her, but I found the error of my ways. I think now many of you can see the literary tactics used in that thread are the same as those used by the fisherman.

Ginger, you said some cruel things about me and hurt me deeply, but guess what? Despite how you hurt me, and even if you are 50 years old (or even if you were 80), I would rather fuck passionately with you than I would with any one of at least a half dozen stable ponies!!!!!!!!!!!

What will the stable ponies do when they tire of their master and wish to leave?

What does Eccie gain by allowing a pimp, an especially evil pimp, to use Eccie for the purpose of controlling women?
One provider accused me of keeping women locked in my basement, which was so ignorant and wrong to accuse me of, but nothing was ever done to her for accusing me!!!
So I am surely safe to say the fisherman, though he doesn't literally have a basement, does lock women away in figurative cages and is physically, mentally, and emotionally abusive!!!!
VERY well said.
Old 10-21-2018, 01:07 PM   #95
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post

Well, I’m only 45 so let’s not rush the inevitable.

None of my clients seem to have any complaints, based on my consistently turning and highly-regarded odometer.

Thank you for your support! And for your stance against management. It’s good to see that many gentlemen choose to hobby with a conscience.
Old 10-21-2018, 02:09 PM   #96
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
None of my clients seem to have any complaints, based on my consistently turning and highly-regarded odometer.

A well-maintained vehicle is always a fun ride, regardless of age; even more so when the chassis is always shiny and has curves in just the right places.
Old 10-21-2018, 02:32 PM   #97
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdeHog View Post
A well-maintained vehicle is always a fun ride, regardless of age; even more so when the chassis is always shiny and has curves in just the right places.
I love immaculately maintained classic cars. They are the best! Not everyone has a ‘65 Mustang, but how about the value of one of those babes today vs when it was brand new!
Old 10-21-2018, 03:42 PM   #98
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

There is something to be said for an older lady that takes great care of herself and is a total package of professionalism.
Old 10-22-2018, 01:42 AM   #99
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
There is something to be said for an older lady that takes great care of herself and is a total package of professionalism.
Very true! Thank you.
Old 10-22-2018, 01:43 AM   #100
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

G.I.L.F.'S and antiques, all have there place in the world. Antiques are a reminder of past innovations and new innovations are a reminder of how far we've cum since. But u Won't see any 8tracks players or rebuilt engines in today's cars because they are obsolete.
Old 10-22-2018, 01:45 PM   #101
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodnReel View Post
G.I.L.F.'S and antiques, all have their place in the world. Antiques are a reminder of past innovations and new innovations are a reminder of how far we've cum since. But u Won't see any 8tracks players or rebuilt engines in today's cars because they are obsolete.
Staff Edit - The following are not permitted on Eccie:
  • Insulting Others
  • Targeting other members for attacks
  • Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
  • Disrespecting other members on the site
  • General rudeness toward other members on the site
Biomed1
Old 10-22-2018, 02:17 PM   #102
maximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I think hot tubs are a nice innovation. As for antiques,they tend to be valuable, and have proven to be reliable.
Old 10-22-2018, 02:20 PM   #103
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus View Post
I think hot tubs are a nice innovation. As for antiques,they tend to be valuable, and have proven to be reliable.
Lol thanks, hon. Hope to finally meet you someday soon! I want your appraisal.
Old 10-22-2018, 03:14 PM   #104
arealone
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Staff Edit - The following are not permitted on Eccie:
  • Insulting Others
  • Targeting other members for attacks
  • Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
  • Disrespecting other members on the site
  • General rudeness toward other members on the site
Biomed1
What was that? A missile flying overhead? Dayum!
Old 10-22-2018, 05:39 PM   #105
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

This thread has jumped the shark.
Nothing positive can be salved from this thread.

Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women