Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2012, 02:32 PM   #16
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Well they are getting ready to make big changes to fix a lot of bug problems in STWOR for the next big patch content. I am on the public test server for it. They are implementing a customizable UI and are making changes to some of the classes that are somewhat over powered. In a nutshell though STWOR is against add ons and want folks to play the game without them. They are more for the "old style" playing and feel that add on's trivialize the game. Now they are adding a combat log, but it is limited only showing the damage you take from mobs and bosses or other players. They don't want you to see your toons damage output I guess to keep programmers from number crunching and developing add ons. It is still a very new concept, you are basically following a very unique story line for your class/character and that has a ton of cutscenes. The Sorcerer and the Assassin on the empire side have a spectacular story ending once you get to level 50. The pvp is fun, but they haven't implemented a LFG system or one that allows you choose your pvp arena. You only have a LFG channel. They are slowly making changes but I think you might find the game very engaging. Once you hit 50 you get into Operations 8-16 man and start working on the raid gear. There are FP's (Flashpoints) that are for up to 4 people kinda like heroics in WoW and they give commendations and titles upon completion. The loot system for your operations is different too. On a 16 man Hard Mode or Nightmare mode the loot is auto generated with peoples names. Random loot and no one can pick it up unless it has your toons name on it except of course schematics or patterns for professions. The professions are really cool as you are given up to 5 crew members (companions) and you can send them out to gather material or create things for you as you are going about and playing or pvping. This is reall a cool feature. They now have an app for your smart phone too where you can send your companions out to gather materials while your not playing the game.

Some downsides are you cannot create macros for spells like you can in Wow or other type games. You can do keybindings though. I forgot to add they have customizable/modifiable gear. They have an ability that allows you to match your chest peice colors with the rest of your gear so you don't have say purple pants with a green top. I really love the modifiable gear.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #17
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Not a gamer myself, but since this thread seems to be drawing a lot of interest, I am going to sticky it so it will be easy to find.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:18 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Col to the rescue !!!

the Martians are dancing circles around their PS's ... kiss yer joysticks kids !!

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #19
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
If your thinking about Kotor I would wait till after the big patch 2.1 that comes out in April. They have some changes planned but I really like PvP (Player vs Player) and the game lacks in open world PvP. I think I might play another month till Diablo 3 comes out. Been waiting for that game for too many years but not too sure how we'll I like the pay to play vs free online like they used to have. Oh Missy the fact that your a hot gamer chick I'm adding you to my radar and hopefully we'll meet one day .
Thanks. I may wait and see how well 2.1 is received before I jump in.

As for Diablo 3, I'm wondering if this will be a case of the game baking for too long in development. They've already done a few things that have made me think twice about picking it up. That, and you have Torchlight 2 coming out this year with co-op and a significantly cheaper ($19.99) price point.

And I'm shocked no one has picked up ME3 or played it long enough to get the technicolor endings. Wait a tic--no I'm not shocked, as I'm sure everyone has been too busy with their other favorite hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
Not a gamer myself, but since this thread seems to be drawing a lot of interest, I am going to sticky it so it will be easy to find.
Thank you, Sir.
7071949597 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #20
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Col to the rescue !!!

the Martians are dancing circles around their PS's ... kiss yer joysticks kids !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7071949597 View Post
Thanks. I may wait and see how well 2.1 is received before I jump in.

As for Diablo 3, I'm wondering if this will be a case of the game baking for too long in development. They've already done a few things that have made me think twice about picking it up. That, and you have Torchlight 2 coming out this year with co-op and a significantly cheaper ($19.99) price point.

And I'm shocked no one has picked up ME3 or played it long enough to get the technicolor endings. Wait a tic--no I'm not shocked, as I'm sure everyone has been too busy with their other favorite hobby.

Thank you, Sir.
Oh awesome got our own stickied thread!! Thank you!

Yea, I have a friend who played in the Diablo 3 beta. They said the graphics look really good but I guess at the time the didn't give enough content in the beta to say if it was something they really wanted to purchase later on.

I have not played ME3 lol. So many games I need to try out. I heard ME3 had multiple endings that were eh.. so so and not everyone was happy with them. Here is an interesting link on it http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/...-furious-fans/

Although they say the game itself apart from the ending was and still is fantastic.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:20 PM   #21
Liliana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 110314
My ECCIE Reviews

I never really got into MMORPG's and the like. I stick to games like LA Noire and Mortal Kombat. Haha. And my Fable. I will always love Fable.
Liliana is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #22
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
I never really got into MMORPG's and the like. I stick to games like LA Noire and Mortal Kombat. Haha. And my Fable. I will always love Fable.
I got into Fable on Xbox and it was so much fun. But now I am without my Xbox sadly. But definitely love the PC gaming. You should give the MMORPG's a try or even the RPG's.

Once you finally get used to using your keyboard numbers and mouse you will find you love it! I got a Naga Razor mouse that has totally spoiled me..lol

Old 03-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #23
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Anyone play Dragon's Age Origins at all?
Old 03-29-2012, 09:45 AM   #24
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Any WOW nerds on here?
<--- Blackhand epic draenei healing shammy & human mage. Ally of course.

I was a PS girl until I discovered the beauty of Kinect and the Xbox

I recently got into Gears and Halo, both of which I talk maaaad crap on since all the testosterone filled, overly aggressive guys on FPS's hate themselves when a girl head shots them Currently I'm working on getting 100% on achievements for Fable 3 and I'm lost in Skyrim. I've also been known to get obsessive with arcade games like Limbo and Geometry wars..I spend WAY too much time trying to get wax off.

Anyone excited about Tenorman's revenge at the end of this month? Or am I barking up the wrong tree with this demographic?
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:47 AM   #25
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
I got into Fable on Xbox and it was so much fun. But now I am without my Xbox sadly. But definitely love the PC gaming. You should give the MMORPG's a try or even the RPG's.

Once you finally get used to using your keyboard numbers and mouse you will find you love it! I got a Naga Razor mouse that has totally spoiled me..lol

This is the absolute most beautiful thing I've seen today. I have hot buttons for every button I can and would still be able to max this out!
Old 03-29-2012, 01:45 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

if nothing else, you guys and girls are a hoot to read
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:23 PM   #27
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Anyone play Dragon's Age Origins at all?
Yes, loved that game. Great expansion pack as well (Awakenings). Now Dragon Age II, other than Isabella and Varric, I cared little for that game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
I second this. While I'm constantly besieged by friends and colleagues that play them, I've yet to get into one, though SWToR may force my hand.

As for LA Noire, I'm on the Arson desk right now, just finished Vice. Lots of Mad Men actors in that game for some reason...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista_Syn View Post
I was a PS girl until I discovered the beauty of Kinect and the Xbox

I recently got into Gears and Halo, both of which I talk maaaad crap on since all the testosterone filled, overly aggressive guys on FPS's hate themselves when a girl head shots them Currently I'm working on getting 100% on achievements for Fable 3 and I'm lost in Skyrim. I've also been known to get obsessive with arcade games like Limbo and Geometry wars..I spend WAY too much time trying to get wax off.

Anyone excited about Tenorman's revenge at the end of this month? Or am I barking up the wrong tree with this demographic?
Yes, excited for it and the South Park RPG coming out too.

And considering the demographics for gamers are 25-40 yo men and women, no, I don't think you're barking up the wrong tree.

BTW, we may be getting a group together to go through Gears 3 via 4-player co-op. You want me to give you a holler if that happens?
7071949597 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #28
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Any recommendations on some good pro gaming keyboards. I don't want to buy a game specific keyboard but one that can be used for all my games. Give me some links if you have some good ones for me to look at as I am in the buying market for one right now.

Also I have two 42 inch screens/monitors (mostly window my games) so I can surf on the other screen. But I am looking at maybe getting just one new updated monitor but I want a bigger one also specifically for gaming.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:31 PM   #29
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I own the non-Wow edition of that mouse and absolutely love it. I have an Imperator too.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #30
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7071949597 View Post
Yes, loved that game. Great expansion pack as well (Awakenings). Now Dragon Age II, other than Isabella and Varric, I cared little for that game.

I second this. While I'm constantly besieged by friends and colleagues that play them, I've yet to get into one, though SWToR may force my hand.

As for LA Noire, I'm on the Arson desk right now, just finished Vice. Lots of Mad Men actors in that game for some reason...

Yes, excited for it and the South Park RPG coming out too.

And considering the demographics for gamers are 25-40 yo men and women, no, I don't think you're barking up the wrong tree.

BTW, we may be getting a group together to go through Gears 3 via 4-player co-op. You want me to give you a holler if that happens?
I put the demo for this site a bit older myself, hence my estimates; awesome that I was incorrect!!

Yessss let me know for sure! As a matter of fact, jumping on right now, just realized I had new maps..Haven't had the time to play much here lately, but tonight, the sawed off is calling me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women