Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2018, 07:27 AM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Video clip of Sheriff Israel during Ramadan -- "reluctant to jail youth" & "Sheriff Israel said he was going to measure his success by how many kids he keeps out of jail and not by how many kids he puts in jail": @ 2:50

Judge Jeanine tore Sheriff Israel a new asshole last night challenging him to show where he had trained his deputies to deal with school shooting scenarios: @ 33:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMGJddm-Oo4
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 07:34 AM   #62
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Well, considering his rants on the "firearms" being the issue as he plays to the crowd, I can imagine he is stingy with fire power for the troops.

Not to mention "training"! I hope Florida considers LE training records "open records"! It would be quite informative. Especially Petersons. Regardless of where the agencies are located (state or geographic area) training for the rank and file patrol officers is minimal from a tactical perspective .... and most of their hours in the past 10 years will be centered out "multi-culturalism" and being a "pro-active" officer ... like grounds keeping at the high school ... and collecting gifts for the needy kids at Xmas. That's what "builds" support in the community. Until the shit hits the fan!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 07:38 AM   #63
bamscram
Valued Poster

Looks like a good guy with a handgun cannot defeat a bad guy with a long gun.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...221-story.html
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:52 AM   #64
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Looks like a good guy with a handgun cannot defeat a bad guy with a long gun.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...221-story.html
Don't bet on it. Watch this video. Two Officer in the city I happen to live in are in pursuit of a suspect. When the suspect stops his vehicle he starts shooting at the officers with what appears to be a Tech-9 or an AR-15 the officers take him down with their issued 40cal pistols. This video could circulate as a good training video they did everything right from the pursuit to when the last bullet was fired.

Jim

https://youtu.be/o4uAT12deGs
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:54 AM   #65
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Honestly, I thought of those words when I heard this story break.

Peterson, whose home is currently under round-the-clock guard by law enforcement, will have to live with this the rest of his life. I've no clue where he goes from here carrying a burden 14 youths and 3 adults were slaughtered "under his watch".

Why he froze we may never know. Personally speaking...if I was in his shoes...I'd be making plans to move. And as soon as possible. His life (as well any family members) has changed FOREVER. Cruz will have to deal with the fact he is a villain...a murderer. Or at least until the day the State of Florida decides to execute him should he receive the Death Penalty.

And unfortunately for Scot Peterson....he will also have to live with the fact people will regard him as some sort of a "villain", as well. A man...an officer....sworn to an oath to serve and protect....and he was remiss in those vows. The emotions he must be feeling today have got to be crushing.

I understand that convicted serial wife murderer Scott Peterson is thinking about changing his name because of the shame.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 10:36 AM   #66
LexusLover
Valued Poster

The Wife-Murderer just doesn't want to be confused with a cop.

His life in the joint is bad enough.
Old 02-25-2018, 10:40 AM   #67
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Don't bet on it. Watch this video. Two Officer in the city I happen to live in are in pursuit of a suspect. When the suspect stops his vehicle he starts shooting at the officers with what appears to be a Tech-9 or an AR-15 the officers take him down with their issued 40cal pistols. This video could circulate as a good training video they did everything right from the pursuit to when the last bullet was fired.

Jim

https://youtu.be/o4uAT12deGs
You will see a lot of that on cop shows on TV where a couple of good guys will take out at least four bad guys with fully automatic rifles.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 10:58 AM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You will see a lot of that on cop shows on TV where a couple of good guys will take out at least four bad guys with fully automatic rifles.
and then the reality ...

Old 02-25-2018, 11:26 AM   #69
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
That wasn't an excerpt from a Cop show that actually happened. One of those officers caught some pieces of glass around his facial area he only missed a few days of work the other got a superficial wound in his upper arm. Training and skill is what gets you through harrowing experiences like that. The suspect lacked skill he relied on just spraying bullets and hoping for the best and because of that he lost his life. I really can't say why those Deputies in Florida didn't go into the school to confront the shooter. It really isn't my place to judge them or their agency's policies. I think it is safe to assume if they were anything like the two Officers in the video that shooting would have had a different outcome.

Jim
Old 02-25-2018, 12:00 PM   #70
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Honestly, I thought of those words when I heard this story break.

Peterson, whose home is currently under round-the-clock guard by law enforcement, will have to live with this the rest of his life. I've no clue where he goes from here carrying a burden 14 youths and 3 adults were slaughtered "under his watch".

Why he froze we may never know. Personally speaking...if I was in his shoes...I'd be making plans to move. And as soon as possible. His life (as well any family members) has changed FOREVER. Cruz will have to deal with the fact he is a villain...a murderer. Or at least until the day the State of Florida decides to execute him should he receive the Death Penalty.

And unfortunately for Scot Peterson....he will also have to live with the fact people will regard him as some sort of a "villain", as well. A man...an officer....sworn to an oath to serve and protect....and he was remiss in those vows. The emotions he must be feeling today have got to be crushing.

I hear he has handle eccie, BAMSCRAM
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 12:11 PM   #71
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
That wasn't an excerpt from a Cop show that actually happened. One of those officers caught some pieces of glass around his facial area he only missed a few days of work the other got a superficial wound in his upper arm. Training and skill is what gets you through harrowing experiences like that. The suspect lacked skill he relied on just spraying bullets and hoping for the best and because of that he lost his life. I really can't say why those Deputies in Florida didn't go into the school to confront the shooter. It really isn't my place to judge them or their agency's policies. I think it is safe to assume if they were anything like the two Officers in the video that shooting would have had a different outcome.

Jim
From your description there are several critical differences that simplified the matter for the two officers you have described:

1. they were looking at one person vs. a hall full of people
2. they were outside vs. inside a building
3. they knew their target as they approached vs. not knowing
4. they did not have to search vs. searching for a moving suspect

All that one has to know IS THE FACT that the Florida shooter was able to blend in the students and leave the building right under the noses of LOTS OF OFFICERS, because he was arrested down the street away from the school after he left with other students.

Apples and Oranges.

That's the problem with anecdotal examples.

EVERY CONFRONTATION HAS DISTINCT SETS OF CHARACTERISTICS.

That's like media and others saying "Routine Traffic Stop"!

There is no such thing as a "Routine Traffic Stop"! All different.

That's why when someone who was not there says "I'd do this or that" ... or "He didn't know what he was doing!" ... etc., etc., .... I just call bullshit. No one KNOWS what they would do in any given situation until they are in the middle of it. There is a fine line between being a "fool" and being a "hero," and that line is usually whether one lives or dies.
Old 02-25-2018, 12:52 PM   #72
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
From your description there are several critical differences that simplified the matter for the two officers you have described:

1. they were looking at one person vs. a hall full of people
2. they were outside vs. inside a building
3. they knew their target as they approached vs. not knowing
4. they did not have to search vs. searching for a moving suspect

All that one has to know IS THE FACT that the Florida shooter was able to blend in the students and leave the building right under the noses of LOTS OF OFFICERS, because he was arrested down the street away from the school after he left with other students.

Apples and Oranges.

That's the problem with anecdotal examples.

EVERY CONFRONTATION HAS DISTINCT SETS OF CHARACTERISTICS.

That's like media and others saying "Routine Traffic Stop"!

There is no such thing as a "Routine Traffic Stop"! All different.

That's why when someone who was not there says "I'd do this or that" ... or "He didn't know what he was doing!" ... etc., etc., .... I just call bullshit. No one KNOWS what they would do in any given situation until they are in the middle of it. There is a fine line between being a "fool" and being a "hero," and that line is usually whether one lives or dies.
You're just making it complicated for whatever reason. My point is simple. Those two officers would have most likely entered the building looking for the suspect. Whatever policies are in place in Florida that prevented three Officer from entering a school to locate an active shooter needs to be reevaluated. Like most everything in the media, I think there's more to it than the public is being told.

Jim
Old 02-25-2018, 01:07 PM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're just making it complicated for whatever reason. My point is simple.
Jim
No, you're wrong again! I didn't make anything "complicated"!

The Florida shooter did by entering a school with which he was intimately familiar while being about the same age in appearance as many of the students there in an environment created by complacency and Liberal Group Think after having been emboldened by the absolute failure of LE in the community to "alert" on him, separate him from the firearms and ammunition he had accumulated and perhaps secure him some emotional/psychological help.

vs.

a fleeing violator in plain sight on a roadway in the open view of two officers who were sufficiently trained to neutralize the threat to their lives when they stopped him.

You can't possibly equate the two events as learning anything with any level of integrity.

You're as bad as WTF and Munchie trying to claim that two NONIDENTICAL COURT "ORDERS" of different lengths by the same judge IS A "Standing Order" that the Judge issues in all of his cases!

They a facially distinct and different, just like your episode. It's not "simple"!
Old 02-25-2018, 01:38 PM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
I don't know about Texas but here where I'm at its written in bold lettering on the patrol cars to serve and protect
What a crock of shit.

I thought you were in Highland Park, JL!

JAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 01:47 PM   #75
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Do you mean they aren't providing security for the other three deputies who didn't go into the school while the shooter was still firing? That's discrimination..
No idea of if its just him or all 4.. BUT you remember that one male teen who was on the news being interviewed after saying he was NOT like his comrades in class, and wanting to ban guns.. Apparently he and his family are ALSO getting death threats..

Just goes to show how 'tolerant' the left is.. "FOLLOW OUR WAY or else"!!

Quote:
The Sheriff needs to be quiet! He's not doing himself any favors.
There is pressure on him to resign!

Quote:
On a related issue: Our country is experiencing a rise in fake 911 calls with officers getting ambushed when they arrive and approach the location. Some have never even gotten out of their vehicles. Additionally, for YEARS (beginning about 9 ago to be specific) the LE officers have literally been under siege by the MEDIA and POLITICIANS (not to mention members of the PUBLIC) for responding in a violent manner against offenders. So "you" want them to stand down and not be so "violent," but you want them to rush into an active shooting situation ill-equipped and ill-trained with NO KNOWLEDGE as to where the shooter(s) is or even how many there are ... and what any of them even look like!
And i honestly feel this is all entwined..

Quote:
Why is everyone (some aren't) just focusing on Peterson. There were 3 other deputies who arrived just after he did and before Coral Springs.
That is cause he is the only one NAMED and shamed..
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women