Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47489
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2010, 02:20 PM   #16
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
That does not mean I am proud of everything any of those groups may represent to others.
Believe it or not, there are people that are proud to be a New Yorker.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:25 PM   #17
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AveryMoore View Post
I am amused that everything you say has that head-banging kitten's endorsement. If only there were a smiley face option that conveyed the same thing. This one's not quite got the same flair
Yeah, I like the kitty contrary to other's opinion of him. Maybe if it didn't irritate some low level waders or WTF I might replace him, but nah...funner that way.

You know, thinking about your situation, maybe it's the overtness that bothers you? Most people don't wear their opinions or personal feelings openly, much less with controversial symbols. Can you imagine the people you encounter at other times who are more closeted in their views? Whether I agree with someone or not, I prefer those that of least throw it out there so I know to avoid, engage or ignore. I think your asking for a can of worms asking providers to disclose. Just my .02.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:26 PM   #18
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Believe it or not, there are people that are proud to be a New Yorker.
A welcome dose of sanity in an otherwise insane world.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:26 PM   #19
oden
Valued Poster

Well I for one would love to read Chelsea's response to the bomb Tush threw into the middle of a glowing review on her. Too bad It was removed. All this you can't do or say something because it offends me is baloney.
oden is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #20
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

But then we're all hypocrites at one time or another.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:42 PM   #21
oden
Valued Poster

Link doesn't work.
oden is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #22
Grathic
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oden View Post
All this you can't do or say something because it offends me is baloney.
Here Here! Political Correctness is a cancer. An example of the Slippery Slope that's gone too far.
Grathic is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:05 PM   #23
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default Read this Book: "Confederates in the Attic" by

Tony Horwitz. It is tremendously entertaining and provides marvelous insights about why so many cling to the "romance" of the Confederacy and its symbols.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:08 PM   #24
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AveryMoore View Post
I would imagine it worked like a charm in terms of steering clients of color to other providers. It also worked like a charm in terms of making me incredibly uncomfortable that the man interested in meeting me also chose to see this woman.
As a southern white man it would steer me clear of seeing her. It's terribly distasteful and lacks couth.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:20 PM   #25
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grathic View Post
Here Here! Political Correctness is a cancer. An example of the Slippery Slope that's gone too far.
Well, I wouldn't go that far. Taken to extremes, yes, as a moderating and base point to balance-it's better than nothing. Is it politically correct to hang a set of balls from your truck? Is it wrong to tell someone that little children don't need to be subjected to someones need to hang genitalia as sign of machismo? How far do we tread?
Old 07-13-2010, 03:24 PM   #26
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I think that given it's history, it's incredibly bad taste for anyone to prominently display that flag in any context other than a historical display. It's like a swastika in western culture -- you can't extricate the "good" thing it allegedly represents from the bad. It's like trying to strain piss form milk.

And this isn't the first discussion that has been had on this board about the subject of a provider displaying this particular symbol:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=flag starting at post #15.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oden View Post
Well I for one would love to read Chelsea's response to the bomb Tush threw into the middle of a glowing review on her. Too bad It was removed. All this you can't do or say something because it offends me is baloney.
Yep,

Some of the largest purveyors of acceptance of others are the biggest violators of the same. But they cloak it in rightous indignation.

I wonder whether he would be equally disgusted at the burning of the American Flag by a protester...or the protesting outside of a memorial service of a fallen soldier by that lunatic woman...or the waving of the Mexican Flag on the country's independence day celebration. Free speech to them is only free if you agree with them.

Thank God we have his moral compass to keep us in line.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick1969 View Post
As a southern white man it would steer me clear of seeing her. It's terribly distasteful and lacks couth.
It's flag for God sake......if it offends you then it is better for the both of you not to see each other.

Nobody can please all the people all the time. But damn if that stops the PC folks from just trying to please their side!

If I were TTH I would not have shared that link. Wasn't much of a supporting position. I'm with oden, sure would have loved to hear Chelsa response!

On a side note, I just read where M. Gladwell freaking downed the book "To Kill a Mockingbird" writer for not writing a tougher book! I like his three books but if I see him at a book signing I'll kick him in the nuts! What a stupid thing to say. No historical context taken into account. Sorry for the hijack but this PC crap is a bunch of shit.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:29 PM   #28
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

I don't know if this helps , but Eros guide recently changed their picture rules. You can post as many as eight without having to pay extra, so there is a pretty good chance that she put that one up there just to get back in to the what's new category.As long as your potential client is nice I would not worry about it.

I had no idea that you could post photos that you are not in. This knowledge could be dangerous in my hands. I may end up posting multiple photos of my dogs wedding day.And that is almost gaurateed to offend someone as well
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #29
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I had no idea that you could post photos that you are not in. This knowledge could be dangerous in my hands. I may end up posting multiple photos of my dogs wedding day.And that is almost gaurateed to offend someone as well
That might attract so "odd" clients.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:42 PM   #30
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It's flag for God sake......if it offends you then it is better for the both of you not to see each other.
Isn't that what I said?????

It has nothing to do with any sort of political correctness. It has to do with a belief that I have held since I was a young boy long before people coined the phrase political correctness.

But it speaks volumes about her. She is a provider who won't pay for additional pictures and chooses for her only picture to be one of a confederate battle flag?!?! I have lots of imagines of what she looks like, and if she has an incall, what it must look like.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women