Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2013, 09:13 AM   #1
#Gatsby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default Getting tested

While I'm confident that all the smart men (and women) here are covering up during intercourse, I also recognize the popularity of bb oral.

With such volume in and out everyday in the hobby, how much worry do you have? How often do you get tested?

I find myself at the clinic again today which marks my 3rd visit this year. Am I too careful?
#Gatsby is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #2
Bungalow Bill
BANNED

No! Quarterly is a smart thing to do.
Bungalow Bill is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:25 AM   #3
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

After constant testing I've found that I can only tolerate a 20 lb. PSI during a BJ.

Other than that it varies. If you're REAL active then the 3 month thing might make sense. Others do it every 6 months. However, I'm not certain if this will be covered under Obamacare so you might want to squeak another one in before the year runs out.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:36 AM   #4
ItsAllMe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Gatsby View Post
While I'm confident that all the smart men (and women) here are covering up during intercourse, I also recognize the popularity of bb oral.

With such volume in and out everyday in the hobby, how much worry do you have? How often do you get tested?

I find myself at the clinic again today which marks my 3rd visit this year. Am I too careful?
Do you use your physician or have a clinic to recommend? My doctor knows my SO and her family, so he would not be an option for me.

Thanks!
ItsAllMe is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:43 AM   #5
Bungalow Bill
BANNED

If you find a free clinic in a surrounding rural areas, there's usually no wait, and no cost. And they only contact you if you test positive for something. However they don't test for Herpes or Hepatitis. Just the reportable communicable STD's. HIV, Chlamydia, Gonnorhea, Syphillis. Otherwise there are tons of online laboratories that run around 250 for complete panel.
Bungalow Bill is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:15 PM   #6
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalow Bill View Post
If you find a free clinic in a surrounding rural areas, there's usually no wait, and no cost. And they only contact you if you test positive for something. However they don't test for Herpes or Hepatitis. Just the reportable communicable STD's. HIV, Chlamydia, Gonnorhea, Syphillis. Otherwise there are tons of online laboratories that run around 250 for complete panel.
I rest Every 90 days. RBJ Clinic Waller St. is great. I love them.

20 bucks & anonymous... You just need your ID. They give you a little card & a number to call, but the HIV test is rápid.

They test for HIV, Syphillis, Chlamydia. They will text for herpes if you have some sort of out break or something suspicious, I think? I could be wrong about that?? At any rate, it's cheap, fast & discrete.

They can also check for bladder, yeast infection etc.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:32 PM   #7
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Ah think it's swell that y'all are gittin' yerselves tested ta make sure yer generitals aren't disease-infested pools o' pus. But some o' tha folks on h'yar really need ta git tested fer bein' loco en la cabeza.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:35 PM   #8
#Gatsby
Account Disabled

Scarlett, you're right. I've been there once for $20.

Since then I've been to Medspring which only charges me $20 copay. If it wasn't for that I'd be back to Waller St.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:49 PM   #9
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Gatsby View Post

Dear #Gatsby
( may I call you #?)

I note that your join date was November 20th .
And you have one review.
Are you getting tested after every "fantasy encounter"?

How many encounters between your three tests?
"I find myself at the clinic again today which marks my 3rd visit this year. Am I too careful?["
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:51 PM   #10
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
Ah think it's swell that y'all are gittin' yerselves tested ta make sure yer generitals aren't disease-infested pools o' pus. But some o' tha folks on h'yar really need ta git tested fer bein' loco en la cabeza.
I don't need a test for that!!! Tested Positive & Passed With Flying Colors.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:01 PM   #11
AfterDarkIFeel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

The Waller clinic tells me a highish volume hobbyist (say 10 ladies/6 months) who uses condoms 100% should get tested every 6 months, but I think every 3 months is more reasonable. Good for you Gatsby! I wish everyone cared as much about keeping the community safe as you
AfterDarkIFeel is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #12
#Gatsby
Account Disabled

I've been around for a minute. I left the board and came back. I have enough #s in my book to keep me busy and have always preferred to see a few providers repeatedly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post
Dear #Gatsby
( may I call you #?)

I note that your join date was November 20th .
And you have one review.
Are you getting tested after every "fantasy encounter"?

How many encounters between your three tests?
"I find myself at the clinic again today which marks my 3rd visit this year. Am I too careful?["
Old 12-17-2013, 03:06 PM   #13
#Gatsby
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterDarkIFeel View Post
The Waller clinic tells me a highish volume hobbyist (say 10 ladies/6 months) who uses condoms 100% should get tested every 6 months, but I think every 3 months is more reasonable. Good for you Gatsby! I wish everyone cared as much about keeping the community safe as you
Thanks.

I do wish more providers would add their input.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:33 PM   #14
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Depends on how often one hobbies, right? Also how thorough the tests, yeah?

Over one eighteen month period, Trees submitted samples for 11 tests all at Planned Parenthood office and costs are extremely low there especially if you only need to give sample, versus consult with a doctor or nurse practitioner. Costs of >$500/year (for testing alone) for providers and active hobbyists seems reasonable. More of course if one hobbies more often with more diverse partners.

Its cheap. Easy. Immediate results on HIV and next day on rest. Fast in/out if you show up in AM. Location and cost information here

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/hea...ting-treatment

Getting tested very often even every time seems justified.

Trees wonders are there any home kits or mail-in kits that are lower cost? If there were testing alternatives that were easier, cheaper, more private Bob Hobby and Jane Provider would check, recheck and double-check, why not?

How about an attachment to any iphone or andriod phone enabling you to pea on a strip then insert the strip into a cartrdige that gets inserted into the machine and provides results (delivered through the web) to your phone. Immediately.

Name that App?

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:39 PM   #15
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I go every 3 months now...used to be every 6 months
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net