Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2019, 12:53 PM   #1
grimes244
Premium Access

Encounters: 132
Default Encounter: Playing Doctor

This is a review of a recent role play session .

Doctor with Mistycc
Date: Aug 25, 2019
Name: Mistycc
Phone: Misty will provide by PM or email
Email Address: mistycc5@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=106139
City: Corpus Christi
State: Texas
Address: Near end of SPID
Activities: Role play, BBBJ, FIV, DT, LFK, DFK, Mish, CG, Dirty Talk, DATY, DATO, FF
Hair Length and Color: Light Brown / Blonde, Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’1” 130# 38d-26-36
The Rest of the Story: I have seen Misty several times so set up was easy with a phone call. We agreed on a time and I called from outside. She left a door open for me. She was ready, dressed in some sexy stocking and regular clothes.

We decided to use her new to her Medical exam / massage table. We decided to play doctor and nurse. I was the doctor first.

I had her, with my help, remove all but her stockings and lay back on the table. She told me, “being examined by a clothed doctor made her feel awkward”. So, I removed mine, too.

I examined her breasts with my fingers. To get a full exam the doctor needed to taste and pinch them to see if they would respond. The nurse said that “she needed to hold on to something while I examined”. She held my cock. She turned her head sideways and I probed her mouth for her tonsils.

She move down on the table and I closely examined her pussy. She explained how she was horny every morning and how she took care of the horniness. I checked her lips, clit, and pussy hole. I decided she needed some lube / moisture before I checked her deep with my fingers. I moisturized all those areas with my tongue. When they were good and wet, I explained that “the doctor needed to watch if she was taking care of herself the right way”. As I was standing between her spread legs, she opened her pussy and fingered her clit to a mini.

I gloved up and lubed her asshole. I fingered her ass as she and I fingered her pussy. I intermittingly added my spit lube by tonguing her clit and pussy hole. I think I had a hot nurse.

She said “your turn”. I hopped up on the table like a good patient. She examined my eyes by placing the top of her tits in my eyes. The nipples were at mouth level.

She pinched and sucked my nipples. The nurse thought that they peaked a little, too. She played a lot of attention to my cock and balls. The nurse touched every inch of my cook, sliding it back and forth using spit lube as necessary. The nurse checked my balls by rolling them, holding them, pulling them down. She looked closely at the underside and licked that area, too.

The nurse said “I need to check that cock for pussy conditioning”. She protected me up and climbed on CG allowing me to watch her tits flop around. She noticed and leaned forward so I could lick them. She rode me a few minutes then dismounted stating “that is about all the pussy stimulation you need”. “The cock stayed hard for a pussy”. She checked her pussy and told me “it got my pussy all wet”.

She said there was one more area that needed to be checked. She gloved and lubed up. The nurse probed my ass finding my prostate. She fingered me and BBBJHJ me to completion. She said that “you shot a lot cum and it was a strong shot”. The nurse cleaned me up. I just laid back and relaxed.

We talked a few minutes about the hobby and the fun that we have had in the past. We discussed a future session that may have wait a couple of months. I paid the nurse for the exam, $200.
Recommendation: Yes
(staff edit; fixed tagging; ztonk)
grimes244 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 03:54 PM   #2
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

If true, good review. If fiction, good imagination!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 05:05 PM   #3
foejdls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I would have cleaned her out with a good warm enema
foejdls is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 07:07 PM   #4
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hot Hot....Now reverse it and Nurse Athena will give you a prostate exam while doing a sperm catch
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 06:15 PM   #5
mistycc
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 106139
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It was very delicious ��
Had so much fun ,.
361-226-2323.
Who needs a Dr's exuse.
Or exam ?....MS.Athena is lots of fun to I've heard.
What fun if we could all partake in some fun at the Drs office ����������������⚕️������ ����
mistycc is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:51 PM   #6
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Ms. Misty never disappoints.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 10:24 PM   #7
rolechange
Valued Poster

Playing doctor? Time for surgery, let's remove that essence of joy
rolechange is offline   Quote